Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

:yaycloud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Mr. Steak posted:

i am, you ungrateful bastards :redguyshakingfist:

I'm grateful for more neet panels only

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

i love these moments when you can tell the artist has chops

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Daily Life of a Certain Ex-Con Motivational Speaker.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

Yeah that zoom of his eye is really good.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Looking for a teaching job, yeah not a pedo.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Kazak posted:

These are the panels that try goons souls

The long dark NEET of the soul.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
NEET Defender OP

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Heh. me? an ex convict? Posting?

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Yea my reputation as a neet defender is gonna take a big hit if hes going full anime so I need a bunch of new panels asap op

SerCypher
May 10, 2006

Gay baby jail...? What the hell?

I really don't like the sound of that...
Fun Shoe
Tohru just wants to make sure cute kids everywhere avoid growing up to be so worthless that their parents kill themselves in shame.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
NEET pedo, so what?

Okay let's move past it.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

A_Account posted:

NEET pedo, so what?

Okay let's move past it.
Hmmm.. seems optimistic.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

For real. We're in it now. Thirty panels of him hemming and hawing trying to sublimate his raw sexual energy for the child into paternalistic affection.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

That's just what happens when you do crime though.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
i immediately regret choosing “crime”

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

OP I just binged this entire thread the last two days. Please post 100 more pages worth so I can continue at the same rate. Shoot that neet into my veins man.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Jato posted:

OP I just binged this entire thread the last two days. Please post 100 more pages worth so I can continue at the same rate. Shoot that neet into my veins man.

I have bad news for you friend. All I can offer are lovely doctored panels

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

i immediately regret choosing “crime”

You have a funny definition of "immediately"

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

dirby posted:

You have a funny definition of "immediately"

No, the definition on exhibit here fits perfectly to both thread and subject matter.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
OP warned us from the start, we ruined the comic ourselves. We turned Tohru into a broke-brain.

Mr. Steak posted:

So, crime pretty much won the vote. All I have to say to that is...... you asked for it. If y’all ever complain just remember that this was all your fault.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Jato posted:

and to think, it only took 1 year for these first 100 pages!

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

I think the first six months of this thread was just one day in NEET World. Then it skipped ten years in a single panel. I have to say, I kind of miss the extremely slow pace of early NEET. It was just so incredibly boring and monotonous that it cracked me up.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we've reached a very special point in the route, which is only actually special for me and not y'all.

you can probably interpret what that means. i haven't been reading ahead in this comic (because it's poo poo. why would i want to do that?). this is the last page i had clicked on before starting this thread. i'm now as blind as all of you!

also.....

wizardofloneliness posted:

I think the first six months of this thread was just one day in NEET World. Then it skipped ten years in a single panel. I have to say, I kind of miss the extremely slow pace of early NEET. It was just so incredibly boring and monotonous that it cracked me up.

wizardofloneliness posted:

it's still monotonous by nature of the 1 panel a day format, which is about 100x more excruciating at the original pace. even when stuff is happening, like the tohru vs dad fight scene, that scene took like 3 whole weeks to update.

(edit: yes im responding to both of these)

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Entering uncharted territories of NEETdom, folks. Get those 1's ready.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Well get on with it

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Entering uncharted territories of NEETdom, folks. Get those 1's ready.

i know some things. like how the route ends. but not the context. ive skimmed through a bunch of the site when bored lol. there's even a currently-updating section right now where i have no clue of the context, but its basically crime tohru if he was actually good at crimes.

so that'll be fun when we get there in 20,000 years

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mr. Steak posted:

i know some things. like how the route ends. but not the context. ive skimmed through a bunch of the site when bored lol. there's even a currently-updating section right now where i have no clue of the context, but its basically crime tohru if he was actually good at crimes.

:aaaaa:

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Post some part-time NEET.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Mr. Steak posted:

If that panel with the Bad/Normal/Good road is foreshadowing for the structure of each path then I can't wait for Serious Businessman Tohru

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

overmind2000 posted:

If that panel with the Bad/Normal/Good road is foreshadowing for the structure of each path then I can't wait for Serious Businessman Tohru

its gonna turn out we are on the good path tohru

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

...i feel like your first instinct was better, tohru

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Convincing people to kill themselves after droning on and on how terrible you are, I feel, is not a marketable skill.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Those who can't, teach
Tohru never successfully murdered anyone, so this tracks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Steak, have you considered reaching out to the original author of the comic? I'm sure they would be thrilled to see a completely different audience appreciate the hard work (not to discount your own work).