Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Darth Walrus posted:

Oh, c'mon, am I really the first person to do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5n2bkCZvvY
Superior Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwpFpF9-MVk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Tulip posted:

I feel dumb b/c this is probably the most Hindu piece of art I've seen in K6BD so far and that's saying a lot. But I can't place a specific Deva as the inspiration - her arm pose is very specific so I feel like I should be able to name a specific one, but I'm blanking on 3 up 1 down and she's not holding any weapons to make my life easier.

Durga is the most obvious one to point to, or Shiva, but I'm not gonna put my money down on either of those being specifically listed (Shiva would be pretty funny b/c part of his iconography is "putting his foot on a demon," very funny with the "DOM" sound effect and Cio).

Durga also is traditionally depicted with a foot on the Buffalo Demon. Also, Durga is (in some stories) formed by the combination of the powers of all the gods and especially the goddesses, so that she is Mahadevi, the Great Goddess. So if there’s any specifically, I’d bet on Durga. (Though the hand mudra doesn’t fit any Durga I’ve seen?)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I've seen gayer

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I am still astonished by this incredible character design. I really love it and it fills me with joy looking at this. And I love how this "drat" implies that both characters are incredibly turned on by looking at themselves.

Fun fact: Allicio is Latin for attract, lure or entice. It's really fitting.

I want more of this comic. I want to see cool extravagant fighting moves and reaction shots from every established character.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I'm the boob abs.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

habeasdorkus posted:

Seriously, coming back to this a day later and still having my mind blown.

it loving rules

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe
allison's gonna get dq'd b/c all fusions have do be declared upon signing up for the tourney and this one definitely wasn't

a computing pun
Jan 1, 2013
allicio's going to avoid disqualification by beating every single other contestant before the battle royale 10 minutes is over, thus already winning the tournament.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
All great art, and maybe all great human endeavors, comes from one of two places: Horniness or revenge. A few individuals of true Royalty have mastered both, but usually it gets... gross.

Will Abaddon succeed where so many have failed?

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

a computing pun posted:

allicio's going to avoid disqualification by beating every single other contestant before the battle royale 10 minutes is over, thus already winning the tournament.

only if they beat the jeeps

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
did allison ever work out the lease with her roommates in LA or did she just leave them in the lurch

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

atomicthumbs posted:

did allison ever work out the lease with her roommates in LA or did she just leave them in the lurch

to be fair, she may not have had the option of negotiating or explaining anything to them. she isn't exactly a master of teleportation.

I think they and everyone else on her planet who knows her probably believes she is dead

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

atomicthumbs posted:

If all is YISUN then apartment leases are fake.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Red Metal posted:

allison's gonna get dq'd b/c all fusions have do be declared upon signing up for the tourney and this one definitely wasn't

you can't d/q royalty

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

to be fair, she may not have had the option of negotiating or explaining anything to them. she isn't exactly a master of teleportation.

I think they and everyone else on her planet who knows her probably believes she is dead

Left for the Grand Canyon and never came back.

That's pretty dark, actually.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

SardonicTyrant posted:

If all is YISUN then apartment leases are fake.

I wish I had broken more leases in the past because now I know that being in trouble with a landlord is a fake idea

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
"landlords aren't real," i assure myself as i close my eyes and unmake the concept of land ownership

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
"I'm sorry but you're DQ'd!"

"so now there is... no reason to obey the rules?"

"Wait... what?"

We all saw how yre turned out, lets just avoid that fiasco.

Honestly the fact they even conned Alison into playing calvinball with them at all is proof they've got chops, At some point I'd imagine that'll go out the loving window when they realize this tournament poo poo is just a means of control and the true kryptonite of a control freak paternalist is ANARCHY BABY WOO

Alisons a capital C Crimer she's eventually going to have that be made a problem / obvious too her which means the next time someone is like 'yo come to my grand tournament' she'll be like 'ah yes, the perfect distraction while I just steal the prize'

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Nov 17, 2019

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Tuxedo Ted posted:

The comic is going to end with them finally returning to Earth, and Zaid getting arrested for kidnapping.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

I kind of feel like Allison dragging the Third Conquest to her Earth would quickly turn into a Library at Mount Char situation (also a good read if you're looking for something in the vein of K6BD).

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Tuxedo Ted posted:

She was acting weird when she showed back up too, everyone probably assumes she got on drugs or something and died in a ditch

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Can we FINALLY talk about the sword?

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Bilirubin posted:

Can we FINALLY talk about the sword?
maybe joined a murdercult, in light of that!

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Yeah I just realized that Allison absolutely can't go home right now. She might be physically capable but if she did, Mottom and eventually everyone else would follow and it'd be game over for Earth.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Terrifying Effigies posted:

I kind of feel like Allison dragging the Third Conquest to her Earth would quickly turn into a Library at Mount Char situation (also a good read if you're looking for something in the vein of K6BD).

Seconding this recommendation.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Glagha posted:

Yeah I just realized that Allison absolutely can't go home right now. She might be physically capable but if she did, Mottom and eventually everyone else would follow and it'd be game over for Earth.

Mottom might be able to follow her because she has the right key, but nobody else could.

And I'm not certain you can actually follow anybody as they teleport.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

pseudorandom name posted:

Mottom might be able to follow her because she has the right key, but nobody else could.

otherwise Mottom would have followed her the first time

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Mottom following her would not go well for her earth, even if at this point she is actually capable of going toe-to-toe with Mottom

I wonder if she is, even as a devil-skin warrior

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Would Allison even want to return to Earth? She has a home in Throne now. She's got more roots there than she does in her home city.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I wonder what kind of a relationship she had with her family before this

if it wasn't completely dysfunctional she might miss her parents a little at least

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Just imagine her deciding to get back to being a barista after all of this.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

cant cook creole bream posted:

Or a noodle vendor.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

It seemed like Juggernaut Star and friends were able to ride along after Zoss when he gated into Earth?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

WINNERSH TRIANGLE posted:

It seemed like Juggernaut Star and friends were able to ride along after Zoss when he gated into Earth?

Could be Metatron still remembers all the words of power he gave up. Since they work for Metatron...

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

cant cook creole bream posted:

YaketySass posted:

Or a noodle vendor.
Maya looking at the thermos Allison just handed her, "what's this?"
"ehh, lateral version of your noodle vendor thing."

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Allison had to teleport the entire ship with everyone on it, earlier on in the comic. And yeah I was mostly going off the assumption that if Allison tried to visit her parents or something, Mottom would probably throw open the gates and come in force to earth.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Fish Noise posted:

Maya looking at the thermos Allison just handed her, "what's this?"
"ehh, lateral version of your noodle vendor thing."

I want Auntie Maya's Noodle Shop and Coffee Bar, coming to the hipster part of town where Allison's from ASAP.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice
Chant this three times in your head! The hero appears! The hero appears! The hero appears!!

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.
This is a fantastic update. Nice work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

PING PONG Soundtrack deployed for critical hit

Also you were so close to accidentally including a Loss in the pattern of the pingpong game