Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

KakerMix posted:

They do not have unflavored so it is useless to our house :mad:

I'm drinking some right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
That Gingerale + Lemon + Orange pack was amazing. Hope it returns next summer.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

There is another brand of egg bites at my Costco with turkey sausage and cheese.

They taste pretty similar to the Starbucks ones except the second ingredient is yogurt. You get the cheese flavor combined with a very yogurty tang. They’re strange.

BF and I decided against the jamon again this year. We realized we really don’t have a place to put it where the cats could get at it. Don’t need them gnawing on our $100 ham.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

BF and I decided against the jamon again this year. We realized we really don’t have a place to put it where the cats could get at it. Don’t need them gnawing on our $100 ham.

let them gnaw on your $100 ham :mad:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im not going to buy any Jimmy Dean brand products because, well, its all utter garbage.

dont buy that poo poo yo.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Y'all just reminded me of the jimmy dean complaint call and now I am happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4RNb3tt0LM

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

I personally am enjoying the mental picture of a couple cats puzzling over a gigantic cured ham before realizing they can eat it and going at it with gusto.

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost
I just bought some Aidell's Chicken & Apple sausage from Costco because I was looking for an easy-to-cook protein to add to my pasta. I was looking for a precooked beef hot link sausage and couldn't find one at my Costco, and so out of desperation bought the precooked chicken sausage instead.

To my surprise, the chicken sausage is really good--much better than the chicken sausage I've had in the past, which tends to be too dry.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Well that escalated quickly at the end lol

As a Texas man, I deem this link a blessed post

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
The Walmart thread keeps talking poo poo about Costco it's time for a thread holy war
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904050&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post500068966

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

JK Fresco posted:

The Walmart thread keeps talking poo poo about Costco it's time for a thread holy war
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904050&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post500068966

Walmart lost long ago

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Cats can have little a salami for a snack

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I feel like cats shouldnt have cured meats

I give my cat a little bit of raw lamb + blood and he loving loves it though

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Turkeys out yet? Debating whether or not to go today or wait until later in the week. Need some TP and a serrano ham.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

JK Fresco posted:

lol that guy has never stepped foot into a costco if he doesn't know about kirkland brand products

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

FogHelmut posted:

Turkeys out yet? Debating whether or not to go today or wait until later in the week. Need some TP and a serrano ham.

They were at mine yesterday. Serrano ham too.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Lol :blessed:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Maybe have your stupid Texan fat rear end family lose some weight?

Eat Jimmy Dean's

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Maybe have your stupid Texan fat rear end family lose some weight?

Eat Jimmy Dean's

Hey now, the lady is only "a little plump"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I feel like cats shouldnt have cured meats

I give my cat a little bit of raw lamb + blood and he loving loves it though

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Ok fine

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

silence_kit posted:

I just bought some Aidell's Chicken & Apple sausage from Costco because I was looking for an easy-to-cook protein to add to my pasta. I was looking for a precooked beef hot link sausage and couldn't find one at my Costco, and so out of desperation bought the precooked chicken sausage instead.

To my surprise, the chicken sausage is really good--much better than the chicken sausage I've had in the past, which tends to be too dry.

i havent tried their precooked stuff but all of the Aidell's sausages are really good. I like the Gruyere and Garlic ones, they're super juicy and cheesy.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

My local Walmart also checks receipts on the way out so vov

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I got no reason to fight against Wal-Mart. It doesn't even register as an option.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

StormDrain posted:

I got no reason to fight against Wal-Mart. It doesn't even register as an option.

:hai:

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Also I proudly told my wife that I abstained from half of a stroopwaffel sample and saved it for a pizza and she said but why did you have a pizza?

So that's my Costco trip and also the microfiber towels were on sale and they are fantastic.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

StormDrain posted:

Also I proudly told my wife that I abstained from half of a stroopwaffel sample and saved it for a pizza and she said but why did you have a pizza?

Did you buy her some pizza too?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Went in the afternoon and it was a loving bloodbath for tvs

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Has anyone bought those folios wraps or the egg thins? And if so are they any good?

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

Chinatown posted:

Went today. Got a new Shark XL vacuum to start.

I need a new vacuum. How is it?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

They have what they call a Sherpa hoodie now. It's pile-lined fleece but it is 20 bucks and warm as hell and i am probably not taking this off again until April.

Also got a pair of $40 snow pants and some potato salad. Blessed be.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

flashy_mcflash posted:

They have what they call a Sherpa hoodie now. It's pile-lined fleece but it is 20 bucks and warm as hell and i am probably not taking this off again until April.

Also got a pair of $40 snow pants and some potato salad. Blessed be.

You.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bummey posted:

I need a new vacuum. How is it?

So real good suction and build quality. The ability to turn it into a handheld hose vacuum is real great for my apartment with little nooks all over.

However the floor brush has really protruding brushes and just rips into the carpet too much. Like the motor bogs down swiping at the carpet fibers. Maybe just a few uses will soften up the brushes a bit.

That said yeah pretty good and better than my old POS knockoff dyson.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

LadyPictureShow posted:

Has anyone bought those folios wraps or the egg thins? And if so are they any good?

Wondering this too, looked at the cheese wraps but didn't pull the trigger.

Edit: Kirkland Malbec is not too shabby.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Since this is a product recommendation thread I must interject that Shark/Dyson vacuums are not great.

Get a used Miele canister vacuum

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Moey posted:

Edit: Kirkland Malbec is not too shabby.
Is it Old World or New World?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Dunno if they're selling them this year, but I picked up a sherpa-lined flannel shirt last year, and it's very cozy.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

canyoneer posted:

Since this is a product recommendation thread I must interject that Shark/Dyson vacuums are not great.

the good Miele C2 (C3?) are like $700 whereas a Shark navigator is like $100, so yeah no thanks. i mean i'd love to get one, they seem extremely good and will probably outlive me, but it's an upfront cost I can't afford and besides, the shark upright vacs are much easier to store in my closet since I only have a small vertical area to put it into next to the dresser and the closet isn't very deep.

also for my 1 br apartment, the Shark Navigator works well enough at getting the dog hair and dust up and doing upholstry and attachments to do ceiling/floor poo poo.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

canyoneer posted:

Sharks are fine for what they are, a cheaper Dyson that will be fine for 90% of homeowners.

Used Mieles range from $150 to $500 still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
I have that green Hoover from Amazon that was like $100 in 2011 that's been unstoppable minus a few belt changes :shrug: