Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
before attempting this class you must first be a dutch master

okay! so let's begin!

step 1: draw a rough figure to help guide the pose and poise

step 2: be stupid and pencil stuff in way too hard

step 3: add maggie

step 4: yellow

step 5: blue

step 6: blocking in the couch

step 7: the green stuff

step 8: pink wall

step 9: making the wall dark and getting tired of painting

and presto! a marge ready for the wall!

So now that you're a master i want to see what kind of marges you can make. When painting marge you do not have to use paint, you can use pencils, crayons, chalk, conte, charcoal, secretions, wood, stone... just try to use a tangible medium, none of this "photo shop" or "musical composition".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
here's a marge I made. it was real easy, all I had to do was punch some buttons on my phone

so easy

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
looks really good! add it to your wall if you so wish!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I am now a master, thank you

Plant MONSTER.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I am now a master, thank you

may i see your marge?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
it's gonna be an astronaut with minotaur horns, u asked for it.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i painted a marge but my mind became obsessed with her cerulean curls, i tried to put my brush down, but i was no longer in control of my body.

frantically i found myself double fisting paintbrushes, transmitting truth beyond reality through my paintstrokes.

minutes became hours became days became exhaustion dehydration collapse organ failure death

why op

why did you curse me to this fate

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FreshCutFries

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

I was going to use a tangible medium like you asked, but as I exist solely in virtuality and lack a physical form it didn't work out. Sorry! Hope you like this marge anyways!

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

FreshCutFries

owlhawk911 posted:

I was going to use a tangible medium like you asked

whoops. missed that.

also that gkicks rear end

Manifisto

hopefully "tangible" means merely capable of being powdered, mixed with tang instant breakfast drink, and consumed, rather than actually doing that, because I'm not sure I will have enough left to paint marge

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

mastery level: rembrandt

owlhawk911 posted:

I was going to use a tangible medium like you asked, but as I exist solely in virtuality and lack a physical form it didn't work out. Sorry! Hope you like this marge anyways!

divine!

Manifisto posted:

hopefully "tangible" means merely capable of being powdered, mixed with tang instant breakfast drink, and consumed, rather than actually doing that, because I'm not sure I will have enough left to paint marge

that is pretty art, imo

death sext

Marge in cardboard repose

Plant MONSTER.

death sext posted:

Marge in cardboard repose

sublime! is it possible? can the students really be teaching the master??

death sext

Plant MONSTER. posted:

sublime! is it possible? can the students really be teaching the master??

I couldn't have done it without your guidance and inspiration.

Plant MONSTER.

death sext posted:

I couldn't have done it without your guidance and inspiration.

I know :)

death sext

Plant MONSTER.

All is full of Marge!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

oh my god

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:woop:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Heather Papps

hello friend

:master:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

The Simpsons truly are the embodiment of the Golden Ratio

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Twenty Four

hotdamn!

ChubbyChecker

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hahahahaha

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Plant MONSTER.

i need to wipe that little smudge off my screen

whats that?

OH HELLO MARGE! COME ON IN!!

Plant MONSTER.

you are all such creative students

you do this old master proud

now...... get back out there and make (marge) ART!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i can't find my watercolors help oh wait nevermind i got this brbafk

Plant MONSTER.

watercolor can be very unforgiving but luckily marge is.

ze technique, she may suck but ze Marge Value alone iz ZROO ZEE ROOFZ

the unabonger

lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

death sext

Plant MONSTER. posted:

watercolor can be very unforgiving but luckily marge is.

ze technique, she may suck but ze Marge Value alone iz ZROO ZEE ROOFZ

i wish i was her "homey"

Plant MONSTER.

Homey or homie?

death sext

I'll take what I can get

Plant MONSTER.

to celebrate the grand stickying of the thread i present:

an important part of art is having very large ventricles in the brain

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

madame S