Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Weirdest thing happened. I was watching Princess Monoke in theaters today. Just like the director of We Bare Bears introduced Totoro and Rebecca Sugar introduced Whispers of the Heart, Noelle Steven introduced Princess Monoke. The odd thing is, once she was on screen, this guy next to me got all riled up and started talking really loudly. I was worried he'd ruin the movie. He didn't, but, yeesh, might have spotted an rear end in a top hat out in the wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stenis
Jun 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Covok posted:

Weirdest thing happened. I was watching Princess Monoke in theaters today. Just like the director of We Bare Bears introduced Totoro and Rebecca Sugar introduced Whispers of the Heart, Noelle Steven introduced Princess Monoke. The odd thing is, once she was on screen, this guy next to me got all riled up and started talking really loudly. I was worried he'd ruin the movie. He didn't, but, yeesh, might have spotted an rear end in a top hat out in the wild.

What was he riled up about? Just mad that he was watching someone talk instead of seeing the movie?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Desperate Character posted:

She is gonna be angry about being ignored by Glimmer and is about to get evil again especially when Micah rejects her help. I doubt she will get a full redemption in the end

nor should she. shadow weaver delenda est.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I'm not really bothered about whether she's redeemed in the end, but I really hope there's more to Shadow Weaver than just "I abuse kids because powahhh!!!", since it just seems so flat and boring in comparison to everyone else around her. It'd also seem to be underserving both her and Horde Prime if they're both just dickbags because reasons when everyone else has some backstory to explain their behavior.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

In the alternate portal reality what did Hordak see that made him stare so wistfully at the portal? Perhaps...

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

In the alternate portal reality what did Hordak see that made him stare so wistfully at the portal? Perhaps...

get the gently caress outta here, you're cut off.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Motherfucker posted:

get the gently caress outta here, you're cut off.

Anyone who would have Entrapta cut her hair is a monster.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

her hair just gets stronger the shorter it is, bald entrapta could bench press the universe

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

T-man posted:

her hair just gets stronger the shorter it is, bald entrapta could bench press the universe

on a related note the sword is a red herring, clearly the hair poof contains the power to transform into she-ra

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Chokes McGee posted:

on a related note the sword is a red herring, clearly the hair poof contains the power to transform into she-ra

yeah this is canon imo

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Chokes McGee posted:

First half is all but explicitly spelt out in the last few episodes, what with the sword actually being of Eternian make and part of a project deigned to hijack She-Ra and turn her and Etheria into a weapon of mass destruction.

I don't think Adora will get her hair poof back until she'll transform on her own power, so second half of your theory makes perfect sense to me.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
She-Ra is not a sword!

She-Ra is a hair poof.

Stenis
Jun 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

That's the stuff right there

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Hordak is just a lab partner to her. Nothing more.

'course a friend might just be all he needs.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Nerds start with lab partners, graduate to scholarly rival/frenimie, pupate into Hot Grad Students who gently caress, and eventually ripen into double chili pepper professors who talk about each other in class. I'm not sure how Hordak's species does romance.

Stenis
Jun 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hordak isn't my normal type but something about his personality/design really makes me want to self-insert as Entrapta with him

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Pull up thread pull up

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Chokes McGee posted:

Pull up thread pull up

I'm sure there's a fanfic out there where Entrapta builds a more... personal add-on to Hordak's suit.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

Stenis posted:

Hordak isn't my normal type but something about his personality/design really makes me want to self-insert as Entrapta with him

Uuuuh, what a weird thing to share.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

In the alternate portal reality what did Hordak see that made him stare so wistfully at the portal?

This but it's Hordak wearing the socks

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

It has been 1 7 days into the hiatus since someone admitted which character they want to gently caress.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
What character they personally want to gently caress?
or
What characters they want to gently caress each other?

Because the second sounds a whole lot more like this thread, really.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.

Moon Slayer posted:

It has been 1 7 days into the hiatus since someone admitted which character they want to gently caress.

We want to gently caress Huntara but we deserve to gently caress the cactus.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Personally, outside of Bow and Scorpia, none of these character look like people who would be great for a long term relationship.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Scorpia is too much of an enabler for most of the show's runtime, and it remains to be seen if she'll fall back into old habits now that she's left the Horde.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Pththya-lyi posted:

Scorpia is too much of an enabler for most of the show's runtime, and it remains to be seen if she'll fall back into old habits now that she's left the Horde.

I guess you could say Bow is the same way. He tries too hard to be everyone's friend that he forgets that sometimes people need a kick in the rear end.

Stenis
Jun 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

I'm sure there's a fanfic out there where Entrapta builds a more... personal add-on to Hordak's suit.

:bernpop:

Stenis
Jun 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

tsob posted:

What character they personally want to gently caress?
or
What characters they want to gently caress each other?

Because the second sounds a whole lot more like this thread, really.

They're usually the same thing. 90% of ships are character you want to gently caress + character you identify with

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Alopex posted:

We want to gently caress Huntara but we deserve to gently caress the cactus.

What we truly deserve is for Perfuma to make the cactus do the loving.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

BurntCornMuffin posted:

What we truly deserve is for Perfuma to make the cactus do the loving.

Annnnd with this post it's time to unfollow until the Season 5 announcement.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
jesus christ

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

let's rank the various plants we'd like to gently caress us, pros and cons

you go first

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
1. Venus flytrap

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
for the love of gods someone lock this thread before it goes the way of mlp

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.
My New Years resolution starting today is to never say gently caress in this thread ever again.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

T-man posted:

you go first
Big Beautiful Sunflowers

Stenis
Jun 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
Corn

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I've been wrist deep in a cadaver lab the last few days and I come back to this thread being all

T-man posted:

you go first

Alopex posted:

My New Years resolution starting today is to never say gently caress in this thread ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Jesus Christ, I tried to segue into us discussing the characters as people specifically to avoid this.