Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Big Beef City posted:

I don't read comics, but in earlier movies, and I have read online, that Bruce Wayne is a playboy that's intimated to bed supermodels and poo poo constantly

what I've never understood about Batman is how he's this billionaire playboy running Wayne Enterprises, which has to be exhausting, and require tons of travel and long hours, AND is sleeping with all these people, and yet he's constantly available as batman 24/7 any time that drat spotlight turns on, which is constantly. Like, how many 24 hour shifts of stressful work and personal life, while being literally beaten to poo poo every goddamn night can this guy do? When they fire up the bat signal and he's just too physically exhausted or out of town on business travel does Alfred have a "NO" signal he turns on and fires back over the city?

it's a mix of cocaine for that extra boost of energy and a lot of steroids so he doesn't have to spend too much time working out as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

catwoman steals his cum and he wants it back, but the joker is there to laugh at his pathetic semen security

Did she funnel it out of him like siphoning gasoline out of a car?

Or does Batman store cum in cumjars

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Joker? No, I only slapped her around a little!

I hardly know her, after all

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Linux Pirate posted:

Cesar Romero forever

See this guy would be way more unsettling to run into.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
These white boys are hypocrites because I bet that despite all their talk about wanting to abolish the rules, they'll still treat non-men and non-whites as subhuman because "That's the way it's supposed to be".

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

hee hee heee hehehe ha ha haa hah ho ho hee he huhu ha

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

I don't read comics, but in earlier movies, and I have read online, that Bruce Wayne is a playboy that's intimated to bed supermodels and poo poo constantly

what I've never understood about Batman is how he's this billionaire playboy running Wayne Enterprises, which has to be exhausting, and require tons of travel and long hours, AND is sleeping with all these people, and yet he's constantly available as batman 24/7 any time that drat spotlight turns on, which is constantly. Like, how many 24 hour shifts of stressful work and personal life, while being literally beaten to poo poo every goddamn night can this guy do? When they fire up the bat signal and he's just too physically exhausted or out of town on business travel does Alfred have a "NO" signal he turns on and fires back over the city?

he uses Bruce-Bots for the sex, like Dr. Doom

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

Piddle me this, piddle me that
Who wants to get pissed on by a big gay bat?

*looks around at other goons*

*raises hand slowly*

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
The jocker will kick your rear end and lock you in your locker!

NERD!

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

catwoman steals his cum and he wants it back, but the joker is there to laugh at his pathetic semen security

lol Batman got spermjacked

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
LOOK OUT IT'S ME THE JOKER!!! LAFF!!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Protagonist posted:

flipping a coin is the quintessential manifestation of random chance, the world being essentially disordered, random, without meaning or purpose and chigurh is an avatar of that. furthermore, :tutbutt:

Then flipping two coins is, less random, and flipping 3 coins is even, less random. Flipping infinite coins is the same as flipping, one coin then. :aaaaa:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

\
i go liek 'Bat y ar seruz'
Bat go diz:
'arg arg im Bat'

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

sudonim posted:

lol Batman got spermjacked

literally happened in the comics. Dude got drugged and raped by Talia Ghul and that's his batson's origin story.
batman is vocel his dark reflection is the incel joker

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
uhhhh joker fucks

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

The Protagonist posted:

uhhhh joker fucks

nope, their dynamic was always one-sided, with joker having no idea how to initiate or accept affection. He was annoyed or oblivious to her flirting when she was into him, and filled with muderous jealousy when she didn't worship him.

joker only wants to gently caress batman, it's their key tension

Coolness Averted fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Nov 22, 2019

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

And that’s why Lego Joker is the best Joker.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
*joker grabs batman's balls*
"I'm going nuts, batman!
*batman looks annoyed*
"Hey! Lego, joker!"

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
barons cyber skull, NEVER scare me like that again.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

The only dorks more dorky than Joker dorks are Cormac McArthy dorks.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

The only dorks more dorky than Joker dorks are Cormac McArthy dorks.

Bro, have you heard about these people who call themselves goons?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Der Spaßvogel.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

sweet thursday posted:

\
i go liek 'Bat y ar seruz'
Bat go diz:
'arg arg im Bat'

"Do you want to know how I got this hood mural?"

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Literally A Person posted:

Bro, have you heard about these people who call themselves goons?
But doctor....I AM a goon!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

But doctor....I AM a goon!

OH GOD SOMEONE GET A NURSE!!!!

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Part of me wishes it had been like, the villain who rides around on a giant unicycle or whatever, that had gotten the super serious treatment. So many nerds who are like "no its so deep right because he's a clown and it represents anarchy and it's always been this social commentary" etc regarding a character who was probably made up in five seconds to answer the question "what should the hero punch today? uh, er...a clown"
Instead of killing joke or w/e we'd have Alan Moore's "The Wheel Turneth" where unicycle man cuts people in half and there would be a million idiots writing blog posts about how his unicycle represents society crushing us all

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm the jokeman

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

CountryMatters posted:

Part of me wishes it had been like, the villain who rides around on a giant unicycle or whatever, that had gotten the super serious treatment. So many nerds who are like "no its so deep right because he's a clown and it represents anarchy and it's always been this social commentary" etc regarding a character who was probably made up in five seconds to answer the question "what should the hero punch today? uh, er...a clown"
Instead of killing joke or w/e we'd have Alan Moore's "The Wheel Turneth" where unicycle man cuts people in half and there would be a million idiots writing blog posts about how his unicycle represents society crushing us all

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

please provide a trigger warning next time!! :mad:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

CountryMatters posted:

Alternate joke

“Some people just want to watch the wheel turn”

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Alternate joke

“Some people just want to watch the wheel turn”

"Stand still, the wheel of time" The Unicyclist whispered as he brought down his unicycle on Batman's spine

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Oh look, it’s the mythical poop shelf! :kiddo:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

PLZ STOP posting wheelingtons iTT TIA

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

The Protagonist posted:

PLZ STOP posting wheelingtons iTT TIA

defeat them and steal their power friend. Bonus points if you make it spin fire and just farm slimes for sweet weapon upgrades making large parts of the game easy as your dumbass wandered into that region way too early and took forever to get the gently caress back out.

But yeah the Joker worship people have is weird. Dude is a mass murdering rear end in a top hat most of the time. Plus could be banging Harley Quinn on the reg but nope too busy being a crazy douchebag even most of the other DC villain douchebags hate and or fear. (There are 2 current DC Black Label miniseries about Harley right now and both are really good. One is more a true crime thing where Harley is your average traumatized crime solver while the other is a Harley Quinn as we sort of know her origin series showing Joker being a manipulative shithead done by the Sunstone guy so the art and writing are really drat good. The former has like 2 artists on it and half is gorgeous and the other half looks light boxed to hell. There is also a Joker series in the same line but see above Joker is an rear end in a top hat.)

Joker works as an antagonist you hate and fear but like so many mega villains people start rooting for them ala Freddy Kreuger and they then suck.

PS: Batman is kinda dull. It's his villains and supporting cast that are usually the draw which is also why he is like barely in some of his own goddamn movies. Except without the excuse Godzilla flicks have in that monster rampages are expensive to film. Brooding angst should be cheap to do?

Vvv. They added a bonfire by the fat skeleton blacksmith in Remastered. Makes it a primo farm spot once you learn those spinning bastards' tricks. And then you have a neat weapon for farming slimes when you make it fire based. Its just getting OUT of that area that sucks. Vvvvv

Captain Rufus fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Nov 23, 2019

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Oh look, it’s the mythical poop shelf! :kiddo:

Well, you’re not all that far off.

Captain Rufus posted:

defeat them and steal their power friend. Bonus points if you make it spin fire and just farm slimes for sweet weapon upgrades making large parts of the game easy as your dumbass wandered into that region way too early and took forever to get the gently caress back out.

In DS2, they weren’t all that bad but they were awful in DS1. If you didn’t know they were at the bottom of that pit, it’s almost always stunlock and instant death on your first encounter.

Even if you do know they are there, there’s a good chance they will still get you a few times until you figure out where to run. You can’t outrun them and even with a lamp, you can’t see them until it’s too late unless you happen to be staring right at them.

gently caress those things sideways.

Edit: that shield was awful, clunky and absolutely was not worth farming due to the bonfire distance and the crazy low drop rate. Not even worth playing with as a gimmick.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsbIdSGwoEs

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Joker made one too many jokes on me so I told everyone he knew that he huffs farts as a sex type thing and now he has no friends

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

It took five pages to get to this? Y'all are slipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

It took five pages to get to this? Y'all are slipping.

I retract what I said earlier about jokers being lame.