Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

That’d be weird of them to drop out because they definitely are outperforming expectations after two years ago. I still can’t believe how poo poo Mclaren was with Honda but looking decent with Red Bull now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
It’s hard to choose who was the best rookie between Our Lando and Our George. It’s like picking the best prime minister between Maggie Thatcher and Theresa May: they both exceeded the most optimistic expectations

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
lol if honda drop out just as they start winning races. typical honda tbh

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

We need another manufacturer so they can be extremely poo poo for awhile and DNF all the tille, Alonso can even come back for it

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Presume those articles are just standard threats about something they don't like in the regulations

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

:ohdear:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

drat well got in there

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Fluffdaddy posted:

That’d be weird of them to drop out because they definitely are outperforming expectations after two years ago. I still can’t believe how poo poo Mclaren was with Honda but looking decent with Red Bull now.

I mean, Toro Rosso just ground it out for a year with them to benefit RB in my opinion

Rojkir
Jun 26, 2007

WARNING:I AM A FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT.
Police beatings get me hard

Thanks Ants posted:

Presume those articles are just standard threats about something they don't like in the regulations

Pressuring for measures on Ferrari cheating maybe

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Ferrari have never cheated, you must be thinking of a british fail team like McLaren who definitely have cheated by trying to steal Ferraris excelent designs.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

KEEP GETTIN THOSE SPONSORS ZAK

https://twitter.com/McLarenF1/status/1199637167997440007

#BelieveInMcLaren

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
He sure is doing the job he was employed to do

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Honda committed beyond 2020.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
The only question is Renault now. If they don't make any moves to secure a second team to supply when McLaren change to Mercedes power it'll be a pretty clear sign they've had enough again.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Post your dinner itt. I made Nashville Hot Chicken :)

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Nov 27, 2019

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

GramCracker posted:

Post your dinner itt. I made Nashville Hot Chicken :)

loving incredible OP

I made breakfast sandwiches since I’m off until Monday

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I'm getting soup for lunch later, I will keep you updated

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Big Huski Boi posted:

is it scotch broth

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Big Huski Boi posted:

I had soup last night with a lot of broccoli and I farted a lot

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

track day bro! posted:

is it scotch broth

I haven't decided yet but it's definitely not that

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Didn't Mclaren already have a ridiculous "luxury" luggage sponsor? What happened to them?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Big Huski Boi posted:

french onion?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
What about a lovely honest italian minestrone, like they make in the factory canteen in maranello! #ForzaFerrari

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Big Huski Boi posted:

You should get a nice, hot, warming bowl of piss and wash it down with some HUSKI CHOCOLATE to keep you focused through the latter half of your day. It's the diet that keeps Zak Brown, Hack Clown, able to bring in such prestigious sponsors as Estrella Galicia 0.0, Kimoa and Dell Computers.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

NtotheTC posted:

Didn't Mclaren already have a ridiculous "luxury" luggage sponsor? What happened to them?

Tumi is like the go to status symbol luggage for business travelers

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Big Huski Boi posted:

you should gently caress with some chicken tortilla soup

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

GramCracker posted:

you should gently caress with some chicken tortilla soup

There's only one chicken tortilla soup and it is Rolled Chicken Tacos Bisque From Taco Bell's 7th Annual Friendsgiving

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.tacobell.com/friendsgiving-rolled-chicken-tacos-bisque-recipe" on this server.
Reference #18.64a71002.1574872102.702094d3

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Posted in memory of an absolute hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCznEM73I3A

RIP

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

NtotheTC posted:

Tumis are apparently good, though. They just cost horrendous amounts of money.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

loving delete your account. Posting a recipe that calls for you to use tacos from Taco Bell as a main ingredient? Shameful stuff. You’re a disgrace to your family.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I got spinach lentil soup.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/...culation&nrt=54

This guy is unbelievable.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

loving delete your account. Posting a recipe that calls for you to use tacos from Taco Bell as a main ingredient? Shameful stuff. You’re a disgrace to your family.

sounds like someone needs to Live Mas

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

quote:

Some of the dishes include Nacho Fries Au Gratin, Mexican Rice Arancini, and Sauce Packet Flavored Compound Butter.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Minto Took posted:

Tumis are apparently good, though. They just cost horrendous amounts of money.

It's overpriced trash, OP. It's the cast iron of luggage. loving garbage, the god drat Popeyes of fried bags.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

I literally pity any idiot who doesn't have a Samsonite.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

RIP Clive :(

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Tsaedje posted:

The only question is Renault now. If they don't make any moves to secure a second team to supply when McLaren change to Mercedes power it'll be a pretty clear sign they've had enough again.

At which point the team would go as well I guess, :rip: Danny Ric

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Thanks Ants posted:

At which point the team would go as well I guess, :rip: Danny Ric

Nah, someone will pick up the Enstone outfit. Ross Brawn says they have plenty of potential entrants if they want to expand or need to replace a team and buying out Enstone if Renault pull out is a really easy way to do it.