Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Len posted:

Trap sprung. But in the Injustice universe Harley got knocked up by him, disappeared for 9 months, gave the kid to her sister, and went back to the joker.

the only thing not dumb and bad about injustice was hellboy flicking cigarettes at dc characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/mexicansoflate/status/1190761084539547648?s=21

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Len posted:

Trap sprung. But in the Injustice universe Harley got knocked up by him, disappeared for 9 months, gave the kid to her sister, and went back to the joker.

Knocked up by the joker or batman? Drug fueled three-way hatefuck and noone really knows?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Outrail posted:

Knocked up by the joker or batman? Drug fueled three-way hatefuck and noone really knows?

well by injustice 2 she's thoroughly on team batman so I guess the latter

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Kazak posted:

There are a lot of black nerds extremely into Batman and Joker, noticably more than say Spiderman or Superman but that's my own perception

Black people like Dragon Ball Z

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i wanna hear more about race relations w/r/t comics n' anime garbage

lots more

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I think the wave of Joker sightings at all those riots in Asia and South America show that blind capitalist consumerism is colorblind and has no borders.

naem
May 29, 2011

maybe people just like stuff that’s cool and playing pretend and not bland and boring like reality sometimes

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Joker as a sad mentally ill man, for the people for whom street art of Yoda with the caption "Stop Wars" just doesn't quite do it anymore.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
dancing on the stairs of capitalism

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Kharnifex posted:

It's that clown from spawn

... huh. It kinda is, isn't it

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Miserable Maid posted:

That's because it owns

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

jokus

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Miserable Maid posted:

My coworker is a black guy encyclopedia of Dragon Ball Z we went to go see the Broly movie that came out not too long ago and his post commentary added many dimensions and further context

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

naem posted:

maybe people just like stuff that’s cool and playing pretend and not bland and boring like reality sometimes

yeah but have you considered white dudes heh heh lol?

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Relayer posted:

yeah but have you considered white dudes heh heh lol?

Truly, nobody has it as hard as wh*te g*mers, the most persecuted minority in existence.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Giant_Pupils posted:

Before he passed, Adam West told a really funny story about how he and Frank Gorshin got invited to an orgy and decided to go for laughs, only they stayed in-character as Batman and Riddler until they were thrown out.

I bet the set of that TV show was a lot of fun.

Lol, this rules

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
They gave Burt Ward penis-shriveling pills

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I heard it was ball shrivelers

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Coolness Averted posted:

the only thing not dumb and bad about injustice was hellboy flicking cigarettes at dc characters

Lol, this also rules

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

let's put a smile on that face, m'lady

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Most of these are just some dorks and that's fine and everything but check the gum to tooth ratio in this smile. Truly dreadful stuff.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

935 posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

935 posted:

Like em all and they they're all cool not one I dont like and/or dont think is cool

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the fight club cell phone cover really completes the outfit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gonna make a Joker outfit but it's just me in a jockstrap and my rear end cheeks in joker makeup can u guess where the smile will be.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

935 posted:

All those dudes look like they're having fun and they're not too self-conscious or insecure to post a picture of themselves online, they're pretty cool.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Not that second dude down who likes Rich Evans though

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Kharnifex posted:

*Throws orange wedges

i appreciate this and am appalled no one else has mentioned mr romero’s bizarre passion

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

935 posted:

first one would make a great Penguin and the other two would be good Riddlers.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Whoa, Dr. Chaos. I genuinely loved that game as a kid.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Gonna make a Joker outfit but it's just me in a jockstrap and my rear end cheeks in joker makeup can u guess where the smile will be.

A goatman/joker crossover would be hectic.

'Wanna know how I got these stretch marks?'

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
joker.BAT

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Heavy lies the head, that wears the clown makeup

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
One man's clown is another man's treasure.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Cubone posted:

My father was a drinker, and a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. "You been screwin' the milkman!" he said.

lmao

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
The only cool villain is Poison Ivy. She grows her privacy hedges beyond what Gotham City's bylaws allow.

And just imagine being able to synthesize phytogenic molecules in your body. Imagine being able to control how high you are at any moment.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The only cool villain is Poison Ivy. She grows her privacy hedges beyond what Gotham City's bylaws allow.

And just imagine being able to synthesize phytogenic molecules in your body. Imagine being able to control how high you are at any moment.

poison ivy is always trying to poison or mutate people. why doesn't she create a strain of super weed and get everyone so high they don't feel like polluting any more? a real waste of her talents

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Probably because all batman villains (and heroes) are mentally ill

You can't expect them to think logically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I haven't been able to find a black joker.