Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is really best in the west
This poll is closed.
lakers 20 27.78%
nuggets 4 5.56%
clippers 19 26.39%
mavericks 10 13.89%
rockets 8 11.11%
jazz 2 2.78%
timberwolves 9 12.50%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

clutch player andrew wiggins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
big shot zingmus

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
This Mavs team owns.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Spacebump posted:

This Mavs team owns.

Yes indeed

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Gotta be honest mark Cuban is so annoying thanks for reading my blog

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

get stuffed

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Loved that kat block

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm pretty sure Rondo is shooting better from three than under the basket this season.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls postgame showing a montage of denzel as kendall gill goes nuts then shows his statline is like 8 points while jason goff tries his hardest to avoid completely losing it

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

LMAO KP was cracking up at that

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Spacebump posted:

This Mavs team owns.

"Every Mav is good but Luka" is a fun little change of pace after a solid month of "Luka's the only good Mav"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Looks like the ball grazed the rim anyway, which should have reset the shot clock, at least in one angle that they showed briefly

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
I've been waiting all year for Brunson and Powell to show up

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
brunson owns son

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

well poo poo

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Wiggins is BACK

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Ok my stream is way behind

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

drat AD

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Jesus Christ, Anthony Davis

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

utah just booed a bald small white guy getting a slashing layup

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I was serious last year when I said Caruso was better than Lonzo but that was damning with faint praise. He's a legit decent backup guard now.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Zyla posted:

utah just booed a bald small white guy getting a slashing layup

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Really ugly win that I'm very happy to have

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Mmmm Jazz didn't score the last ~5 minutes

Also allowing a 126 ortg by the Lakeshow

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dutchy posted:

Really ugly win that I'm very happy to have

I only watched the 4th so it was a pretty win IMO

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

blue squares posted:

I only watched the 4th so it was a pretty win IMO

Who am I to determine your lived experience? Great win

hope Powell's ok, he's really woken up this week and it's done a lot

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Welp I think the streak of Lebron not winning in SLC is dead unless a miracle happens

edit: I dunno what it is but Jingles is just making absolutely terrible decisions with the ball this entire year

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MelancholyMark posted:

Welp I think the streak of Lebron not winning in SLC is dead unless a miracle happens

edit: I dunno what it is but Jingles is just making absolutely terrible decisions with the ball this entire year

Ah, that's why LeBron was being a bit more aggressive than usual in the first half. I didn't know that streak existed.

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Rick posted:

Ah, that's why LeBron was being a bit more aggressive than usual in the first half. I didn't know that streak existed.

Yea he hasn't won in SLC since like 2010 or something

Impressive to beat Denver and then us in a b2b on the road

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Rick posted:

I'm pretty sure Rondo is shooting better from three than under the basket this season.

code:
Rajon Rondo 2019-20 Shooting 
Value	FG	FGA	FG%	3P	3PA	3P%	eFG%	Ast'd	%Ast'd
Rim	14	26	.538	0	0		.538	3	.214
3-pt	15	31	.484	15	31	.484	.726	9	.60
Pretty close, his eFG% is way higher shooting 3's

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
OK, Dwight just nailed a 3

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

OK, Dwight just nailed a 3

Lol they should just forfeit the game now

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Lol Dwight three

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Holy crap Dwight Howard hit a three what is this game :stare:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MelancholyMark posted:

Yea he hasn't won in SLC since like 2010 or something

Impressive to beat Denver and then us in a b2b on the road

I've mostly been skeptical of most of what the Lakers have done this year but it's definitely the point where I am starting to finally buy in a bit.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Rick posted:

I've mostly been skeptical of most of what the Lakers have done this year but it's definitely the point where I am starting to finally buy in a bit.

Turns out LeBron and AD are both really good

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

Turns out LeBron and AD are both really good

Like other than Kuzma the other guys have been playing way above their head but it is deep enough in the season that I can't totally dismiss it.

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Rick posted:

Like other than Kuzma the other guys have been playing way above their head but it is deep enough in the season that I can't totally dismiss it.

I think they're benefiting from knowing all they have to do is shoot the ball when Lebron passes to them

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Rick posted:

He LFR podcast talked about that recently, its a team largely filled with defensive focused vets being asked to do very little other play defense, make layups, and hit 3s at literally league average

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
:lol: Kuz is a defensive machine

Dude needs to get goggles, he seems to keep getting hit in the eye