Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

LORD PALMERSTON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

spaceblancmange posted:

LORD PALMERSTON

I prefer hill the elder

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

Max made Lewis look like a back-marker in Brazil, as he passed him twice despite being in a car with a near identical pace.
Max passed Leclerc in abby dabby despite a car issue.

Max beat Lewis in that race where he'd already wrapped up the WDC and WCC

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I think Max is good and will probably win a wdc

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Theophany posted:

Max beat Lewis in that race where he'd already wrapped up the WDC and WCC
Exactly my friend.
The usual refrain from the window licking gallery is "hurr durr uf curse max can overtake lewis! lewis thinkin of championship! max only care about race now!"
So it was great to see Max easily pass Lewis, and Lewis have no answer, when they were in equal machines and no WDC was on the line.

And we all know how emotionally fragile lewis is, this would have been devastating for him.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/racefansupdate/status/1202534414988779520

Lance Stroll to Red Bull

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Khablam posted:

Exactly my friend.
The usual refrain from the window licking gallery is "hurr durr uf curse max can overtake lewis! lewis thinkin of championship! max only care about race now!"
So it was great to see Max easily pass Lewis, and Lewis have no answer, when they were in equal machines and no WDC was on the line.

And we all know how emotionally fragile lewis is, this would have been devastating for him.

He really seems to have lost a lot of sleep over it. Oh wait he just casually cruised to an easy win while Max was melting down to his team about a minor technical problem he had already been told there was no fix for.

Max will never be WDC :toxx:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i don't think lance stroll is a very good formula 1 driver

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Why are there so many Tories itt

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Huski Boi posted:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

track day bro! posted:

i don't think lance stroll is a very good formula 1 driver

Close this thread bitch

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

OhsH posted:

Close this thread bitch

i will, once the new season of formula 1 starts

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Tsaedje posted:

He really seems to have lost a lot of sleep over it. Oh wait he just casually cruised to an easy win while Max was melting down to his team about a minor technical problem he had already been told there was no fix for.

No idea how Lewis won this race mercedes also won in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 ? ?

Also Max was giving detailed feedback on the issue, not "Melting down" lmao

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Khablam posted:

No idea how Lewis won this race mercedes also won in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 ? ?

Also Max was giving detailed feedback on the issue, not "Melting down" lmao

We all love Max Verstappen op idk what your moaning about

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

I’m pretty sure there isn’t a single Tory in here.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Tsaedje posted:

Your funeral

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLikP6BDH5w

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

iospace posted:

Your funeral

I'll happily match this :toxx:- ban me if Max Verstappen is ever F1 WDC unless I write a giant effort post explaining why Khablam was a prescient genius and fully deserving of being the Arch Elder of the thread, and that Access is a perfectly reasonable database solution.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

NtotheTC posted:

I'll happily match this :toxx:- ban me if Max Verstappen is ever F1 WDC unless I write a giant effort post explaining why Khablam was a prescient genius and fully deserving of being the Arch Elder of the thread, and that Access is a perfectly reasonable database solution.

Alrighty then

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

NtotheTC posted:

Now that’s a Toxx!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i wont ever do a toxx because i'd rather waste every goons patreon money by wasting all of lowtaxes bandwith with my fantastic posts because i hope this forum dies haha :twisted:

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Why/How does Lowtax have like 6 estranged wives and children from those wives.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I like Corbyn.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

If you're not a Tory and you hate Corbyn then that means you're like a Lib Dem or something and that's more embarrassing than being American

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
The Canadian Liberal Party is basically what the Lib Dem rule would be like. Do you really want this?

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Lawrence Stroll is making a bid for Aston Martin apparently.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Big Huski Boi posted:

If you're not a Tory and you hate Corbyn then that means you're like a Lib Dem or something and that's more embarrassing than being American

I have a lot of friends who support the greens.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

Why do Americans always hold up party leaders as outright God-Emperors of their respective party’s?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Frond posted:

Why/How does Lowtax have like 6 estranged wives and children from those wives.

it's very american

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

Why do Americans always hold up party leaders as outright God-Emperors of their respective party’s?

I personally don't, but Corbyn is cooler than the vast majority of Labour and is a large part of the reason Labour is no longer just as dogshit as the US Dems

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Kubica may go to Racing Point next year.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Frond posted:

Kubica may go to Racing Point next year.

Didn't he already sign as their reserve driver?

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
It’s between Haas and RP.

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005

Frond posted:

It’s between Haas and RP.

Is this just for sponsor money? Or because he's good at development? What am I missing?

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
It’s both. Haas was prepared to offer him Friday morning sessions, but perhaps the RP deal is better (or his sponsors thinks it’s a better destination).

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress off kubica

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

gently caress off kubica

It's not a race seat. It's for a development role which Kubica is known to be really good at. Ferrari were chasing him for preciously this reason.

You loving idiot thick as Chilean smashed avocado poo poo. Ferrari would be lucky to have a development driver like Kubica over at Maranello. Why do you think Ron Dennis kept Alex Wurz hostage for so long as a test driver? He was extremely good at the technical feedback and engineering aspect of it all.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
*thing is unironically good for team i have extreme blind faith in*

lmao gently caress off u poo poo we want michael schusamehcer back

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 poster of the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Big Huski Boi posted:

Wirth1000 poster of the year

I'm unironically doing this. Quote this post with who you think should be named Poster of the Year for the 2019 Worst Threads(s) and be awarded the esteemed Ballon d'Horrible. Each nominee needs three votes to make the shortlist. Nah we can just include everyone who gets nominated. I'll post a poll in like a week. Gonzo will make and consume a special completo in honor of the winner.

NOMINEES:
GramCracker
poty
track day bro
1500quidporsche (or whoever had the cast iron pan avatar)

wicka fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Dec 5, 2019