Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Also this seems, with the benefit of hindsight, to be a p decent crumb that he now knows I'm not scum.

b-minus1 posted:

congratulations friend. you are the winner. unfortunately you are not dead. since you are the winner i'm gonna need you to do me a favor and help me find and lunch the scum.

##vote hum for now, actual ~mafia~ will happen when I'm less tipsy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Btw I haven’t voted humalong because I think mega should kill him. If we can’t come to an agreement on that then obviously I’ll vote him.

AA is looking scummy af for going along with humalongs suggestion that I’m exe. Also getting scummy vibes from sober.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Like, if Bee-man's claim is fake, at least it's been fake for a while, it's not a fresh thing he just came up with. He started the game asking for 5 votes (-3 on D1) and he kept at it.

Also consider: This game is quite likely to take at least 3 more game days after this day is over. Mega's powers are more powerful when we're closer to the end. If we assume binus to not be lying right now (and work with his very testable claim), Mega doesn't need to do anything today.

@B-minus your thing is at least a little bit odd in that it just stops functioning at a certain point (when 3 is enough to execute). Does it stop working entirely or do you have some back-up?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

Also this seems, with the benefit of hindsight, to be a p decent crumb that he now knows I'm not scum.

##vote hum for now, actual ~mafia~ will happen when I'm less tipsy.

:hi5: thanks. I was a little concerned that I was giving too much away in that post. My heart skipped a beat when I woke up this morning and saw that you were one vote away from being lunched haha

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

b-minus1 (3): Anomalous Amalgam, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Dancer, Dancer, Bifauxnen, Anonymous
Sandwolf (2): Hal Incandenza, Anonymous
Hal Incandenza (2): Sandwolf, Anonymous
Mr. Humalong (2): Sandwolf, Dancer
Dancer (2): Retro Futurist, Anonymous
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Anonymous
A Sometimes Food (1): Anonymous
Tommu (1): Anonymous
IllegallySober (1): Anonymous
Retro Futurist (1): Anonymous
Bifauxnen (1): Anonymous

Not Voting (5): A Sometimes Food, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, IllegallySober, Tommu

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 07th, 2019 at 5 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 20 hours.

mod-approved
8:48pm EST

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

Like, if Bee-man's claim is fake, at least it's been fake for a while, it's not a fresh thing he just came up with. He started the game asking for 5 votes (-3 on D1) and he kept at it.

Also consider: This game is quite likely to take at least 3 more game days after this day is over. Mega's powers are more powerful when we're closer to the end. If we assume binus to not be lying right now (and work with his very testable claim), Mega doesn't need to do anything today.

@B-minus your thing is at least a little bit odd in that it just stops functioning at a certain point (when 3 is enough to execute). Does it stop working entirely or do you have some back-up?

That’s actually a great argument for saving mega’s ability for later in the game. I agree, let’s just lunch hum today.

Ok I reread my role. here’s some more clarification. I am a town dowsing rod. I could have sworn my role description included “mylo/lylo”. But what it actually says is that once the game gets down to 4 or fewer players, I have to hit -1 for a players alignment to be revealed.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Lol so much Hatred in this world.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 2

b-minus1 (3): Anomalous Amalgam, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Dancer, Dancer, Bifauxnen, Anonymous
Sandwolf (2): Hal Incandenza, Anonymous
Hal Incandenza (2): Sandwolf, Anonymous
Mr. Humalong (2): Sandwolf, Dancer
Dancer (2): Retro Futurist, Anonymous
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Anonymous
A Sometimes Food (1): Anonymous
Tommu (1): Anonymous
IllegallySober (1): Anonymous
Retro Futurist (1): Anonymous
Bifauxnen (1): Anonymous

Not Voting (5): A Sometimes Food, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, IllegallySober, Tommu

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 07th, 2019 at 5 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 20 hours.

mod-approved
8:48pm EST

:stare:

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hum is the only non-Hated one apparently.

Hey Hum wanna claim?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote humalong

Dancer
May 23, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

That’s actually a great argument for saving mega’s ability for later in the game. I agree, let’s just lunch hum today.

Ok I reread my role. here’s some more clarification. I am a town dowsing rod. I could have sworn my role description included “mylo/lylo”. But what it actually says is that once the game gets down to 4 or fewer players, I have to hit -1 for a players alignment to be revealed.

Uuuuugh this looks so fishy. Did you fail to type or did Steak fail to mod right or wtf.

The way you wrote it there, there's a weird-rear end hole at 5 players alive where your power stops working.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

Hum is the only non-Hated one apparently.

Hey Hum wanna claim?

I bet that was a passive action that was triggered by voting him

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

Uuuuugh this looks so fishy. Did you fail to type or did Steak fail to mod right or wtf.

The way you wrote it there, there's a weird-rear end hole at 5 players alive where your power stops working.

It says 4 or fewer players in my role description. I suppose I can ask for clarification

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Maybe we need to workshop a post for you to make that is prime lie detector fodder (including your role and something like "I have results on Dancer as not scum and Hum as scum")

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

Btw I haven’t voted humalong because I think mega should kill him. If we can’t come to an agreement on that then obviously I’ll vote him.

AA is looking scummy af for going along with humalongs suggestion that I’m exe. Also getting scummy vibes from sober.

I suggested the idea

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

Maybe we need to workshop a post for you to make that is prime lie detector fodder (including your role and something like "I have results on Dancer as not scum and Hum as scum")

By all means. If it will make you feel better go ahead, and I will post it verbatim.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
##vote Humalong

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

why waste the lie detector on binus' stuff, just shoot Hum and then it's 100% verified :v:

Also prefer Ghost Vig to lunching to kill off Hum since this is based off investigative results rather than people casing and junk. That leaves us with less actual gameplay to analyse. Shoot him and let's lunch someone else.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

:ghost: ##kill humalong :ghost:

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

why waste the lie detector on binus' stuff, just shoot Hum and then it's 100% verified :v:

Also prefer Ghost Vig to lunching to kill off Hum since this is based off investigative results rather than people casing and junk. That leaves us with less actual gameplay to analyse. Shoot him and let's lunch someone else.

The B in B-minus stands for Bus :v: .

Dancer
May 23, 2011
lol nvm

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##possess Dancer

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

##possess Dancer

this is fake, also gently caress you humalong lol

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

##possess Dancer

you motherfucker

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Mr. Steak posted:

this is fake, also gently caress you humalong lol

Dancer
May 23, 2011
You're still this sgrumpy at me for stripping you of your power in Stalin mafia, huh :v: . This much salt is bad for you man :smug: .

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Humalong, Scum-aligned Salty, has been ghostvigged.

Scum Salty
Once per day each, when a vote puts you at minus 6, minus 4, and minus 2 votes to execution, a stack of hated is added to every player besides you for the remainder of the day. (scumbuds included)
(note: this CAN result in a simultaneous hammer)

You win when scum is the majority of players.

The day continues.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

:ghost: what’s that about salt :ghost:

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Mr. Steak posted:

Scum Salty

AHAHAHAHA nice roleplay

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Votecount for Day 2

Sandwolf (3): Hal Incandenza, Anonymous, Anonymous
Hal Incandenza (3): Sandwolf, Anonymous, Anonymous
b-minus1 (3): Anomalous Amalgam, Bifauxnen, Dancer, Dancer, Bifauxnen, Anonymous, Anonymous
Dancer (3): Retro Futurist, Anonymous, Anonymous
Anomalous Amalgam (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
A Sometimes Food (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Tommu (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
IllegallySober (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Retro Futurist (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Bifauxnen (2): Anonymous, Anonymous

Not Voting (6): A Sometimes Food, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, Dancer, IllegallySober, Tommu

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 07th, 2019 at 5 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 19 hours.

mod-approved
8:58pm EST

Dancer
May 23, 2011
##vote Bif pending re-read.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Wait this makes me 3rd Bif vote I can only pray I'm not dead.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

##vote Bif pending re-read.

I think bif is town.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Dancer posted:

Mod confirms I'm still alive.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well I was going to say binus' role sounded made up but ok probably not

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I started to change my read earlier today but this post seals it. I can’t see scum bif making this post

Bifauxnen posted:

AA and sober are at the top of my list

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

Well I was going to say binus' role sounded made up but ok probably not

that’s a hell of a lie if so

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dancer posted:

lol don't worry bout it today, I have used up my only ability and have now ascended to my true form of Vanilla Town

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Uh is votefinder accurate? I didn’t vote AA yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Okay I'll ##unvote should be careful with the temp hated stacks.

I can totes got behind AA (preliminarily; still pending re-read)