Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

Naked Bear posted:

That's probably an ocarina of some kind, but I'm not an expert on flutes.

I didn't realize that ocarina was an actual instrument, I feel dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Oh is beanie drunk again? Hell yeah

That’s my secret comrade, I’m always drunk

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Fuckin' Cyrano over in TFR thinks he's a hotshot drunk mod.

I'm gonna be twice as drunk and mod twice as much

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Keep coming back

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Like stouts? Drink this.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
i do not. ive nver cared for beer

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I know, you still haven't drunk the ones I sent you last year

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

high modding is where it's at

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Stout is the best form of beer. It's so much better than the pilsner crap that is shoved down most american throats.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Red beers are good too

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
I'll just stick with whiskeys and whiskys thanks.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

ded posted:

Stout is the best form of beer. It's so much better than the pilsner crap that is shoved down most american throats.
QFT

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

ded posted:

There is a time and place for every type of beer.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I bought half of Costco's supply of those Maker's Mark gift samplers to give to people. I love one-stop Christmas shopping.

Gonna evangelize the wonders of Private Select.

Training up my liver for Korean soju in February. What the gently caress is the Cambodian national drink?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Wine and beer, according to google.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
According to Dork Marchinko its cobra venom sac in cognac or brandy

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

GD_American posted:

I bought half of Costco's supply of those Maker's Mark gift samplers to give to people. I love one-stop Christmas shopping.

Gonna evangelize the wonders of Private Select.

Training up my liver for Korean soju in February. What the gently caress is the Cambodian national drink?

Get the grapefruit or other citrus flavor of soju those are the best ones

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Syrian Lannister posted:

According to Dork Marchinko its cobra venom sac in cognac or brandy

Lol leave it to a proto-SEAL to buy the biggest tourist con

Ken Bone Comeback posted:

Ooooh good advice thanks

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Sadly disappointed with kala mansi soju I had the other day.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ded posted:

There’s times for hanging out with a stout and there’s times for sweating in the sun and drinking a crispy pils

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2whuieRpJ8

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Ken Bone Comeback posted:

Uh, for a fancy lad or lady to drink. They're not as strong, and you don't get that kerosene aftertaste. What's the point!?

There is a lot of flavored soju on the market here now and maybe 10% are any good. I found a 'coffee' flavored one on a motorcycle trip up north that tasted like expired advent calendar chocolate. Not good times.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

where have you gone whip

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Smiling Jack posted:

where have you gone whip
Maybe he's finally found She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

nullscan posted:

Uh, for a fancy lad or lady to drink. They're not as strong, and you don't get that kerosene aftertaste. What's the point!?

There is a lot of flavored soju on the market here now and maybe 10% are any good. I found a 'coffee' flavored one on a motorcycle trip up north that tasted like expired advent calendar chocolate. Not good times.

My roomie and I always grab a couple bottles of flavored soju for parties. My local HMart stocks Chum Churum brand and their Citron flavor is my favorite. I'm a fancy boy

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

So, uh, what's up with FYAD? I just saw the sticky, but I've been out of the loop for a few days. :confused:

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Naked Bear posted:

So, uh, what's up with FYAD? I just saw the sticky, but I've been out of the loop for a few days. :confused:

Started harassing transgendered goons, posts saying things like "kill all (slur removed)," etc.

Bans all around, FYAD is shut down.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

drat what is it 2013

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
if only

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

If we could time travel back to 2013 we would still gently caress it up. Humans are stupid and this is our natural evolution.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'd rather jump in a pool of venomous scorpions and snakes than revisit 2013, thanks.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
2013 was a good year for me, just started school and had only been out for like 7 months.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kawasaki Nun posted:

2013 was a good year for me, just started school and had only been out for like 7 months.

My wife left me in 2013, and the military retired me. I felt pretty goddamned useless for a while after that.

gently caress 2013.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I put a gun to my head December 27, 2012. so 2013 was me dealing with that mess. Seems 2013 was a commonly bad year.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

2013 was junior year of college for me. 10 hours a week at the VA work-study, 18 semester hours, getting day drunk during the four hour break from a lovely schedule.

I was broke as hell (and my wife was unhappy) but I had a blast.

When'd Vasudus take over from me and Grover? I have no idea what year

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

2013 was rock bottom alcoholism for me right before the turnaround so yeah, not a stellar year.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

EBB posted:

2013 was rock bottom alcoholism for me right before the turnaround so yeah, not a stellar year.

2013 was a confluence of gently caress.

Got my wife back later. Just FYI guys, you can change and be better husbands. It doesn’t have to be after she walks like I did though.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
My 2013 was really good. My 2014 was pretty much the low point in my life.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

EBB posted:

It was when I qualified and went back to cruise ships to drink myself into oblivion, but I had two more years to fall!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My divorce started in 2013. Finalized in 2014, so that year was already an improvement.

Burned out of school in '13, then '14, didn't bother after. No desire to go back. Home foreclosure in '15. Wooooo. Only... 3 more years until I can get a mortgage again. Joy.

Just gonna go buy a plot of land by the mountains, build my little cabin and greenhouse and tell the world to gently caress off at my driveway. I'd move back to the farm in Illinois, but my uncle rents the house out to a teacher since he's in charge of the estate. Charges enough to cover the taxes, he's on a different districts' school board so he knows what that teacher is paid, keeps the rent low for that reason, offers it to teachers first when renters move out. It's in the middle of nowhere, 8 miles from the nearest town, and no high speed internet access outside of satellite, so it's not like it's perfect accomodations, but the nearest neighbor is a quarter mile away, next one almost a mile. You can stroll around the July heat with your balls out while the corn is up and no one is going to see it, just don't tell secrets in the fields.