Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Resting Lich Face posted:

i am now extremelt drunk

I'm jealous. There's a weird 80s theme party going on at the bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Eldercain posted:

I'm jealous. There's a weird 80s theme party going on at the bar

pictures.

now.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
People still do 80s poo poo?that was cool when I was in like high school drat get over the 80s people

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Won a oculus rift s at a work party.. I wonder how many drinks I get in before I foolishly try it the first time

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I have the standalone and it's pretty sick lol

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Your bar has women!?

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Edgar posted:

Your bar has women!?

Lol not often, don't be fooled

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Man I was expecting... well I dunno but more 80sness for sure

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
That doesn't look like a theme party at all boooo

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I mean hell I didn't dress up gently caress the 80s I just wanted a beer

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Eldercain posted:

I mean hell I didn't dress up gently caress the 80s I just wanted a beer

So drink alone at home its cheaper

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Sometimes I get the wild idea of drinking at a bar, but a liter of jim beam is 25 bucks at my local state owned liquor store here in Utah. They charge about 6-9 bucks a drink with 1oz shots in it

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
There aren't any people at my house tho

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Eldercain posted:

There aren't any people at my house tho

good

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

my out of town friends dragged me to a 90s cover band dance party thing and everyone that wasn't us was probably born in 95 at the EARLIEST. I am drunk and looking forward to mozzarella sticks thanks for reading my officially sanctioned drunk post

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
there is an ice slick outside my window where I piss so that I don't have to walk 15 feet to the bathroom outside my office

(the ice is my piss)

Just opened my next case

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Zippy the Bummer posted:

there is an ice slick outside my window where I piss so that I don't have to walk 15 feet to the bathroom outside my office

(the ice is my piss)

Just opened my next case

I use my back balcony for the same reason. That's just making good use of time.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Ravioli is cooking God I'm so stoked

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat
Woke up to a .13, just blew a .147.

How the gently caress am I getting more drunk now that I woke up without drinking?

gently caress it, gonna just start drinking again.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i'll see ya'll dude and dudettes here in about 3-4 hours

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hruW7-mYWhY

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Four loko isn't the same since they got rid of the caffeine. Good thing I got vivarin.

Hey, what's the best anybody ever blew while sober? One time I'd gone 24 hours with no booze and I still blew a .25. I felt such a sense of accomplishment.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
3pm and 2 pitchers in :cheers:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Edgar posted:

Won a oculus rift s at a work party.. I wonder how many drinks I get in before I foolishly try it the first time

Don’t be drunk when you try VR for the first time, you WILL vomit.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I've been doing shots of fireball for about two hours and I'm a little impressed that i can still type coherently.

I get chatty when I'm drunk but I also get slutty so it can be very awkward.

I'm having a vegetarian curry for dinner with some naan, it's gonna be great.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm almost out of fireball though and I don't really have any other options handy. I bought one of those giant 30 dollar jugs and when I did it I thought 'heh this'll last forever' but it didn't. There isn't much I can do about it now, there's no way I'm driving. I mean I try not to drive if i've had anything at all.

It's p fuckin' cold here my feet are cold and it sucks.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Hey, what's the best anybody ever blew while sober?

An extremely closeted rugby player

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Hello

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Four loko isn't the same since they got rid of the caffeine. Good thing I got vivarin.

Hey, what's the best anybody ever blew while sober? One time I'd gone 24 hours with no booze and I still blew a .25. I felt such a sense of accomplishment.

If my breathalyzer didn’t need batteries I’d see what I’m at right now, I was drinking til like 3am last night so I’d still probably come up hot.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

How you doin' :smug:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Eldercain posted:

3pm and 2 pitchers in :cheers:

Haven't you been drinking nonstop for like 6 days, godspeed you crazy goon (i've been drunk for just as long but i'm optimizing alcohol usage by lighting my shots on fire first)

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
No VR drinking time for me, going to some girl's house for her birthday party with her roommates. Guess i'll get white girl drunk.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I really wish I had some blow right now.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

blatman posted:

Haven't you been drinking nonstop for like 6 days, godspeed you crazy goon (i've been drunk for just as long but i'm optimizing alcohol usage by lighting my shots on fire first)

The wrinkle is I didn't even sleep last night just ran straight through with 60oz of water at 8am

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Same but I'm extremely bad at being slutty

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm sure you're all curious: the curry was excellent although I ooked the naan a little too long. It's was fine, just a little crunchy on the edges. Two goons have PMed me asking me to talk dirty to them/talking dirty to me and that's a pretty good start for a saturday night but I may be being set up. My cat is expecting his dinner and I need to see if I can actally stand up and feed him without making a humongous mess. It's gonna be a challenge but I am a strong believer in positive thinking and I am confident that I will feed him without pissing him off by dumping food or fresh water on his little head.

Follow up posts maybe forthcoming.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

This is him btw

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Eldercain posted:

Same but I'm extremely bad at being slutty

The trick is to just shoot them the finger guns as soon as you realize how weird you're being

I'm sure you're all curious: the curry was excellent although I ooked the naan a little too long

The trick is that curry is always excellent, it's in that same sort of nebulous "always pretty okay" zone as pizza or hard liquor. You should set up the dual goon PMs so you just copy paste their responses to each other and see how long you can keep them talking to each other until the ruse is foiled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

blatman posted:

The trick is to just shoot them the finger guns as soon as you realize how weird you're being

Gonna do this and if it works I'll buy you a cert

E: :toxx: