Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

You're about to get laid like a bonobo, prepare yourself but be aware, with great power comes great responsibility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

blatman posted:

The trick is to just shoot them the finger guns as soon as you realize how weird you're being

The trick is that curry is always excellent, it's in that same sort of nebulous "always pretty okay" zone as pizza or hard liquor. You should set up the dual goon PMs so you just copy paste their responses to each other and see how long you can keep them talking to each other until the ruse is foiled

But I like it when people talk dirty to me. Also my curry is excellent.

Eldercain posted:

Same but I'm extremely bad at being slutty

The trick is to just lay it all out there but only do it in a public place so the person you're slutting it up with doesn't feel threatened or pressured at all. You don't want to make anybody uncomfortable you just wanna lay it out there and see what the response is.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

blatman posted:

The trick is that curry is always excellent, it's in that same sort of nebulous "always pretty okay" zone as pizza or hard liquor.

i really like eating chaat when im drunk but its like walking a minefield that blows up your butt/toilet after a few hours. you'd think its impossible to gently caress up a samosa but by god do people try

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

OMFG FURRY posted:

i really like eating chaat when im drunk but its like walking a minefield that blows up your butt/toilet after a few hours. you'd think its impossible to gently caress up a samosa but by god do people try

I just googled chaat (never heard of it before!) and holy poo poo I'm going to try making watermelon chaat next time they've got big ol melons at the grocery store I go to but I might grill the melons first I don't know yet

my drunk food of choice is donair, I don't know if they have it outside of my garbage province but it's basically a hot meat cone shaved into a pita

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

The trick is to just lay it all out there but only do it in a public place so the person you're slutting it up with doesn't feel threatened or pressured at all. You don't want to make anybody uncomfortable you just wanna lay it out there and see what the response is.

This is exactly what I do and why I say I'm bad at it I never convert

But it's ok beer will always be my friend

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Why the gently caress would anybody even care about getting laid while drunk? Being drunk is way, way better just by itself.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Last night was loving cool, now I'mma work on getting drunk again, beat not get out of practice

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Getting laid while drunk is good times but you don't want to be too drunk because it's no good if you can't remember anything

This is why I limit myself to 5 shots and I reduce that number by 1 per partner when it's flirting time but if it's 100% not-sex drinking I just go apeshit and black out and wake up in a ditch somewhere

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Trying to gently caress while drunk can be awesome, or it can be terrible. I’ve found it usually comes down on the “terrible” side these days.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
No booze at this party, it's all Mormons :(

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
haha I just had a lady show.me how to eat an oyster and comment on how well I used my tongue and fingers

she prolly wants me to put my skills to use on her later, giggity

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Well I sure as poo poo never get laid sober so might as well get drunk because even if I'm tricky at least it happens

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Hey drunk posting thread, I'm about to make a thread and have fun, but I need a little help.

So under my avatar is what I call a popsicle stick. it currently says "Super Big Slapstick" but the element actually says "Super Big Slapstick Hunk"

anywho, it is there because I have donated $1000 to the forums through the "Donate here" button.

Somewhere, there is a list of what all of those popsicle sticks mean. It's based on amount donated.

So if someone has the list that has been posted before of everything between 1 and 420.69 (which is "inexplicable humblebrag" which I found out 2 years ago) I would like that list

sorry awful app posters, I know the android version doesn't show them

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

hi drunk thread
I am drinking buffalo trace and ginger it's good

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This thread is quite enabling

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Burt Sexual posted:

This thread is quite enabling

Hey Burt Sexual.

I'm about to make a thread that may make a lot of noise. It's all in good fun and I pay money to make these forums stay alive.

Just a heads up.

cnut
May 3, 2016

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOkX7wBDOz8/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=D4E57EAD-FE81-463C-B093-EDC7E37F3FC1

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Cannonfodder I salute thee (idk what thread your about to do, but i like how ominous it seems so far)

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
one two, one two, testes

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dick Bastardly posted:

Cannonfodder I salute thee (idk what thread your about to do, but i like how ominous it seems so far)
i'mma gonna pay for :rolldice: one week of forums posting

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

CannonFodder posted:

Hey Burt Sexual.

I'm about to make a thread that may make a lot of noise. It's all in good fun and I pay money to make these forums stay alive.

Just a heads up.

I’m sure it will be funny, informative, AND entertaining!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I fell asleep. I'm sober now. Time to drink a ton of water and hang around until a stupid hour of the night. At least I decided to do this on a Saturday for once.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
this evening I walked to the grocers, bought some beer and began to walk back home. As I was admiring the Christmas lights on my sister's house, I stepped in a pot hole, tripped, and ate absolute poo poo, while also shattering all my beers and getting sprayed with beer foam. I kicked as much of the broken glass into the ditch as I could, then walked back to the grocers smelling like stale booze and bought more beer to replace what I lost. Am drinking that now, fairly buzzed

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Real ginger beer I was thinking about but at 1.69 a bottle I would get a better deal with Natural Ice.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

blatman posted:

This being the worst timeline is 100% John Titor's fault, those days were the amateur hour for time travelers, polluting the timeline like cruise liners pollute the ocean

Every time Titor gets brought up, I feel a compulsion to point out that the person who owns the patent on his time machine is a serial rapist.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
hello i am drunk i hope you are too fello idiots

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

I’m sure it will be funny, informative, AND entertaining!

Can't there just be a thread for degenerates to degenerate in?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I think that's what this one is.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nigmaetcetera posted:

It’s closed atm :(

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I think that's what this one is.

Yeah i know i mean don't close the thread.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
I just ate a moth that was on the opening of my beer bottle.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I just ate a moth that was on the opening of my beer bottle.

hahahahha I just imagined you looked at it for an inordinate amount of time before shrugging and just eating the gently caress outta that moth

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
well I guess I mostly just looked at it hoping it would leave but when it didnt I just drank the beer and the moth went down with it

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Running and eating bugs is mandatory. What is not is gnat in the eye with no faucet around.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
just let the gnat die in your eyelid and dissolve so that you can absorb its nutrients

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etviGf1uWlg

When asked by somebody who was rolling a doobie.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Zippy the Bummer posted:

well I guess I mostly just looked at it hoping it would leave but when it didnt I just drank the beer and the moth went down with it

he really was asking for it though, that's just how it goes. you Looked at him and he didn't listen, this was what he wanted. really, that would be a wonderful fantasy Death for many, riding a river of liquor unto oblivion.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
The bartenders let me write the sign for the specials today. I wrote happy holidays in alternating red and green

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Zippy the Bummer posted:

this evening I walked to the grocers, bought some beer and began to walk back home. As I was admiring the Christmas lights on my sister's house, I stepped in a pot hole, tripped, and ate absolute poo poo, while also shattering all my beers and getting sprayed with beer foam. I kicked as much of the broken glass into the ditch as I could, then walked back to the grocers smelling like stale booze and bought more beer to replace what I lost. Am drinking that now, fairly buzzed

That’s what you get for not buying the silver bullet in a can!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Coors makes me sick. Quite literally, I dont know what it is about it, maybe that sickly sweet after-taste, it makes me nauseous