Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

accidentally wrote chubby chaser before flattening the image (too much of the famous byob drug 'weed' in my system perhaps?) but i fixed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

cheah cheah CHYEAH we comin 4 them pears. last winter ago i was housesitting for some rich people and some firm sent them a bunch of pears, like a lawyer or accountant or w/e. anyways i didn't notice until the mail pile started to smell like pears, and then i made wine out of them. i still haven't tried it yet, i forgot about it until just now it's still "aging" in a friends garage. that's my pear story thanks for listening and thanks for the sig bud

Heather Papps posted:

my sig looks crazy on mobile and i have no idea what it looks like on the app, but i spaced it to my screen rez like a selfish dork.

the one i made is 747x420 because i made it on a plane, and weed. lil easter egg for ya

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

made this for nut

holy poo poo his owns ty killa

owlhawk911 posted:

cheah cheah CHYEAH we comin 4 them pears. last winter ago i was housesitting for some rich people and some firm sent them a bunch of pears, like a lawyer or accountant or w/e. anyways i didn't notice until the mail pile started to smell like pears, and then i made wine out of them. i still haven't tried it yet, i forgot about it until just now it's still "aging" in a friends garage. that's my pear story thanks for listening and thanks for the sig bud

gdam i was getting a strong pears energy who knew

Heather Papps

hello friend

tradjik posted:

thank u I will do something creative for you too if you want :)

I use mobile app mostly but it doesn't really matter

so even tho' im okay with photoshop making animated gifs with them has eluded me and i haven't had time to really mess around with it, but

i am going to make your av animated and keep working, also resize cause this is huge!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

tradjik

Heather Papps posted:

so even tho' im okay with photoshop making animated gifs with them has eluded me and i haven't had time to really mess around with it, but

i am going to make your av animated and keep working, also resize cause this is huge!

hahaha oh my god I love it already you're the best

Stoner Sloth

hi friends, can I please request another awesome sig to go with my other ones - I wanna complete the 2019 collection! even tho it's summer here a winter one would be nice to add to the chill factor and make me feel a little cooler despite the sweltering heat on its way!

also g'day fellow Aussie tradjik!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

tradjik

Stoner Sloth posted:

hello nice to meet you

Stoner Sloth

tradjik posted:

hello nice to meet you

likewise, hope you are having a nice evening and that you manage to avoid the worst of the heat this week friend!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i'm lazy and don't like reading. quote this post if you still need a sig.

ChubbyChecker

TVsVeryOwn posted:

i'm lazy and don't like reading. quote this post if you still need a sig.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

did i mention i'm lazy? lemme know if you have any revisions

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stoner Sloth posted:

hi friends, can I please request another awesome sig to go with my other ones - I wanna complete the 2019 collection! even tho it's summer here a winter one would be nice to add to the chill factor and make me feel a little cooler despite the sweltering heat on its way!

BYOB fun all year long!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ChubbyChecker

TVsVeryOwn posted:

did i mention i'm lazy? lemme know if you have any revisions

:swoon:

could you slap 'winter byob 2019' on it pls?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ChubbyChecker posted:

:swoon:

could you slap 'winter byob 2019' on it pls?

How's this?

ChubbyChecker

thanks it's great!

and thanks TVsVeryOwn!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

anemonethief, ellie, and stonersloth have all requested sigs and not yet received them. i have kind of an idea for anemonethief that i'll pound out tonight unless someone beats me to the punch.

splat, tv, and heather have not received any yet but also have not explicitly requested one. (edit: in the spirit of yob we should definitely still make sigs for them though!!)

glad you got one you like chubbychecker :) sorry if i insulted you with my typo earlier

DOPE FIEND KILLA G fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Dec 17, 2019

vanisher

anemonethief, ellie, and stonersloth have all requested sigs and not yet received them. i have kind of an idea for anemonethief that i'll pound out tonight unless someone beats me to the punch.

splat, tv, and heather have not received any yet but also have not explicitly requested one. (edit: in the spirit of yob we should definitely still make sigs for them though!!)

glad you got one you like chubbychecker :) sorry if i insulted you with my typo earlier

will you make me a sig friend

or any friend

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

omfg how could i have left you off of my list vanisher!

i'll make you something nice. forgive my stupid question but it'll help—what species of bird is it in ur av??

Manifisto

omfg how could i have left you off of my list vanisher!

i'll make you something nice. forgive my stupid question but it'll help—what species of bird is it in ur av??

it is the glorious american woodcock

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Manifisto posted:

it is the glorious american woodcock

thank you manifisto :) such a magnificent beak

Manifisto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKM0P9gWx7k

ty nesamdoom!

ChubbyChecker

haha sorry, i had missed that post, i like that one too

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

s'all good chubby, worked out for the best because i love seeing seeing you do the twist

somehow missed how small the text on your name was though, i'm gonna fix that when i get home

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

We usually get a couple double sigs, it happens.

sig by owlhawk911

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

pixaal posted:

We usually get a couple double sigs, it happens.

i call it a christmas miracle!

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

pls make me a sig with funny computer and lady wizard

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

City of Glompton

The MUMPSorceress posted:

pls make me a sig with funny computer and lady wizard

ur request has not gone unheard but i def do not have time tonight, but me or someone more talented than me will get u :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Goons Are Gifts

g&g you uh....definitely do not need to feel pressure to use this...at all. . .but it does exist

Thank you so much, I wanted to tell you earlier already, but internet was really bad on international waters, so I wrote a letter to SS to tell you after 2-4 business days and that worked out well.
I love it!! :peanut:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ellie the beep posted:

ive never had a sig b4 and six thinks i should have one but i also really need a namechange first bc im done with my current one but given that i am too poor to spend money on the forums and also im not entirely sure what even i want my new name 2b so idk how to proceed with asking 4 a sig

I hope this is ok but if someone has a better one I would understand

cda

by Hand Knit

this is so good

Stoner Sloth

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I think this looks good imo, but i did notice ya had 'bleep' instead of 'beep' - sorry to be nit picky and all just thought I should mention it.

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

its got snow its got birds its got my name misspelled its the best first sig a girl could ever ask for

thanks forums user pot smoke phoenix you are a treasure <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ellie the beep fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Dec 19, 2019

thnak u pot smoke phoeni u'r a real pal <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
how the fcuck do sigs work what m i doing wrong\

City of Glompton

use [img][/img] that should fix you right up

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

City of Glompton posted:

use [timg][/timg] that should fix you right up

turns out bc it was mp something and not a gif !

nut

this is better than ok

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Pictured: Fluffie:duckie: opening the door for us to spread our brand of yuletide chill upon the world

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ellie the beep posted:

its got snow its got birds its got my name misspelled its the best first sig a girl could ever ask for

thanks forums user pot smoke phoenix you are a treasure <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Ack! The misspelling was unintentional, sorry! I'm glad you like it, though!

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Pictured: Fluffie:duckie: opening the door for us to spread our brand of yuletide chill upon the world

Yesss!

Goons Are Gifts

Misspellling tihngs is an tradition as old as blyob, which is etternal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

City of Glompton posted:

i think i would like a new sig and maybe i will even work on a sig or two this weekend. i have been sick for two weeks tho and am behind on a lot of my xmas responsibilities so i may not have time for siggin :ohdear: we shall see

it took a minute friend but i hope i did right by u