Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, did he go looking for books on how to not just write, but draw Manga? loving idiot. What an utter fool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Oh gently caress Im all caught up with the thread. Now what am I supposed to do while pretending to work?

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Bitch at Steak till he updates like the rest of us.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Learn Japanese and snipe the project out from under Steak

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Will tip the lowest bidder

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.ko-fi.com/neetneetneetneetneet

i also have a special shill for you today. as you probably already know if you follow my posting obsessively like you should, i play mafia games in the game room a lot. while there are usually always a few games running, the community of mafia players is actually quite small, with games having most of their players overlap with each other. that's not necessarily bad (it's great to have a tight-knit community) but signups have just opened for a game that still needs upwards of 35 players to sign up. and i dont even know if we have that many active mafia players lol. the game's mod says the game is good for newcomers (though it's not representative of a standard game, which are not nearly this large), so if youre interested, go ahead and read the op! it's really fun. forums-based social games are really fun in general.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

i played forums mafia a couple times a bazillion years ago, turns out i'm super bad at it

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
gently caress that I will never stop worshipping Smis the God of Lobsters

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I discovered this yesterday and caught up today.

I feel owed more panels. I feel like I just did not get enough free poo poo here. I want to speak to a manager.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
In these trying times, NEET is the only thing we can count on. Post more NEET, OP.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I miss playing forums mafia, I just don't have the time these days due to working full time and I lurked in games way too much even when I had free time.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

someone awful. posted:

i played forums mafia a couple times a bazillion years ago, turns out i'm super bad at it

Nobody is good at mafia

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Mafia like that werewolf game mafia?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Warbird posted:

Mafia like that werewolf game mafia?

exactly like it.

this one in particular has a special side-game that takes place during the night-phase, but normally yes.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Nep-Nep posted:

Nobody is good at mafia

The only person I've played Mafia with who was actually good was TheNinthLayer.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Mr. Steak posted:

exactly like it.

this one in particular has a special side-game that takes place during the night-phase, but normally yes.

When is the 3 player Daily Life of a Certain NEET mafia, with the only roles being Employed Tohru, Crimes Tohru and the third party Stayed a Neet Tohru

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nep-Nep posted:

When is the 3 player Daily Life of a Certain NEET mafia, with the only roles being Employed Tohru, Crimes Tohru and the third party Stayed a Neet Tohru

ive considered hosting a neet mafia game in this thread, but that'd be a clusterfuck lol.

oh poo poo maybe i should make that a ko-fi goal 😈

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mr. Steak posted:

ive considered hosting a neet mafia game in this thread, but that'd be a clusterfuck lol.

oh poo poo maybe i should make that a ko-fi goal 😈

In its own thread if you do it. I just want my panels. More :neet:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Ahem where is panels?

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Nep-Nep posted:

Special roles

Mangaka (Good): Able to read peoples' souls and determine their true character (role). If they are on the same team, then he will publish that information in an embarrassing best-selling manga.
Australian (Bad): Can pickpocket items.
Hikkikomori (Good): Never leaves their room, so night visits have no effect.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
This is it! This is the moment he's been preparing for! Make a loving crime, pussy!

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

"Oh yeah, I should get back to that!" :ese:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Cmon Tohru you know to :neet:

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Dragonatrix posted:

Cmon Tohru you know to :neet:

He accidentally inspires the mangaka to steal the crime idea and has to do actual self defense.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Master Nii?
Or Mister NEET?

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

His name is Nii T(ohru), so yes.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lofi posted:

His name is Nii T(ohru), so yes.

people making this joke clearly didn't get the pun already.... lol

(btw, what makes it a good pun is that Nii is a very common surname and Tohru is a very common given name. so it's not even that forced)

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i feel like this is a meta-commentary on y'all choosing the more "interesting" decision...

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I bet at this point job-getter Tohru is, like, a kickass ninja fighting the yakuza while jumping from planes and some poo poo.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I'll take that bet.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

please don't make the yoshikage kira reference that 500 of you are dying to make right now.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Reminds me a lot of the famous yoshikage kira, OP!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Mr. Steak posted:

people making this joke clearly didn't get the pun already.... lol

(btw, what makes it a good pun is that Nii is a very common surname and Tohru is a very common given name. so it's not even that forced)

“Neet” is the term in Japanese as well right? I assume that it’s a deliberate pun as opposed to a happy coincidence for us.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Tohru killing himself is my canon ending but I'm looking forward to him fumbling around with the old man Oda

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Mr. Steak posted:

please don't make the yoshikage kira reference that 500 of you are dying to make right now.

Oh, that's a baseball

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
MASTER NII!!!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
lmao