Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Meanwhile UVA bounced back by choking the life out of UNC, turns out you don't need much offense when the other team shoots 7% from 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Maryland down already, Louisville about to fall. Only 6 undefeated teams left. Ohio State looks pretty good but I dunno if there’s any really dominant teams out there.

edit: Butler’s probably losing tonight too, so make that 5

elentar fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Dec 11, 2019

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Well Iowa is currently crushing Iowa State. We always suck rear end against Iowa.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Bird in a Blender posted:

Well Iowa is currently crushing Iowa State. We always suck rear end against Iowa.

In everything. There were a few years of darkness but finally the world is once again as it should be.

(please ignore, um, everything else about the world)

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

UNC is injury-riddled and struggling at home with Wofford. They really go as Cole Anthony goes, and today he’s not able to go.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Nebraska up 8 at home against Purdue, other than Trevion Williams and Isaiah Thompson no one on Purdue can shoot, and Matt Haarms got hurt and had to be helped to the locker room.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Purdue is bad, it's going to be a long season

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
:stare: Yeah, maybe this team is coming together a bit. I still think our ceiling is like 14-15 games, but I'll take a conference W like that any day

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

elentar posted:

UNC is injury-riddled and struggling at home with Wofford. They really go as Cole Anthony goes, and today he’s not able to go.

And down they go

Reminder to never feel bad about UNC, especially in the wake of them giving $2.5 million to the Sons of Confederate Veterans to settle a racist-as statuary lawsuit that didn't even exist yet (while continuing to seek the imprisonment of the students who protested and toppled said racist-rear end statue)

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Aggies are having some trouble putting away Texas A&M - Corpus Christi. Gotta love those year zero-type seasons.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

elentar posted:

And down they go

Reminder to never feel bad about UNC, especially in the wake of them giving $2.5 million to the Sons of Confederate Veterans to settle a racist-as statuary lawsuit that didn't even exist yet (while continuing to seek the imprisonment of the students who protested and toppled said racist-rear end statue)

I have a hard time believing this is the most objectionable thing UNC has done recently.

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

Woo, Clemson lost again. I think that's one power 5 team we've beaten this year.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Aggies win and hold onto their status as best team in the Texas A&M system :woop:

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Ohio State’s going down at Minnesota, just Auburn, San Diego State, Duquesne, and Liberty left in the undefeated stakes

General Dog posted:

I have a hard time believing this is the most objectionable thing UNC has done recently.

how much time you got

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I take it Wofford without Fletcher Magee or their coach from last year is not a quality loss?

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Lol, Purdue choking at Ohio. 20 point lead down to 10 in just a few minutes

Edit: 7

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WELCOME TO THE BOO BUIE OWN ZONE

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao if your team doesn't have a dude named "boo buie" who is just an unconscionable chucker

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Goddamn blue footed booby kicking our rear end. Somehow he is also Talor Battle’s brother? Gtfoh

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

Goddamn blue footed booby kicking our rear end. Somehow he is also Talor Battle’s brother? Gtfoh

i mean northwestern is obviously going to lose this game, but i don't even care. boo buie, bitch

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
[Howard Stern caller voice] baboo buie

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Xavier Tillman got kicked in the nuts

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Xavier Tillman got kicked in the nuts

weclome to welsh-ryan arena, chump

the northwestern wildcats are here to lose games and kick some balls

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao dunked on by the Lacrosse Guy

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Does Larry Nance have a second kid who wound up at a totally random school or is he unrelated

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Does Larry Nance have a second kid who wound up at a totally random school or is he unrelated

Pete Nance is a legit Nance Brother, he was a big deal because he chose NU over Michigan, but so far he hasn't been that great.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

if i were the northwestern wildcats i would consider boxing someone out once

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

how is a guy named "foster loyer" not on northwestern

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Mangles how do you feel about Izzo saying "Northwestern is gonna be back"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Mangles how do you feel about Izzo saying "Northwestern is gonna be back"

lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i believe that one day we may return to the 2nd round of the NIT

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

in the meantime, izzo, don't steal my bit

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

UNC is loving terrible and I think that warms everyone’s hearts a little

Really hoping this is Roy’s final dadgum burnout year

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
please fire otzelbergers lovely rear end and hire a loving real coach

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I'm watching Kentucky maybe lose to Utah but actually I'm listening to Bill Walton wax philosophical about the Colorado River wearing out the Vishnu schist because it is inevitable

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
This has been a real pure "stoned Bill Walton" experience

meanwhile Utah is trying to choke this poo poo away

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Mizzou once again loving terrible from the field. Fix the offense for gods sake

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm not sure why KU has such issues with Villanova but man.

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

Dru Smith rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Tigers up 26-23 at the half against the Illini in the Braggin Rights game. Without Dru Smith, this game would be a walk in the park for Illinois!