Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

CPL593H posted:

My name's Papa John and I'm here to say...N*****!

My name is Papa John and I’m here to say, I like saying the n-word the hard “-er” way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Philthy posted:

So much to see and do that is locked behind paywalls of life, and dude would rather have his nose in accounting books. I don't get it either.

I think at that level of financial success it's akin to the rush a gambler gets when they win. It's not that you have enough money, it's what you feel like every time you get more of it and much like that next turn of Civilization you just want to keep building/conquering/winning. Maybe he's so addicted to that feeling that both the amount of money he has and the life experiences he could buy would never be as good as the next dose of $.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Just do drugs at that point Jesus

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Papa John wearing a backwards cap with the sticker on, sipping monster energy drinks and about to punch a hole in the drywall

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Capitalism is a drug. :shrug:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

zaepg posted:

Papa John wearing a backwards cap with the sticker on, sipping monster energy drinks and about to punch a hole in the drywall

Papa John walks into a random frat party with ten boxes of Papa Johns pizzas, red-faced and sweating profusely.

“Can you believe what those fuckers did to my pizza?” Papa shouts as he throws a pizza against the wall. Then he grabs a second pizza and starts shoveling the entire thing into his gaping maw, grease oozing from his pores as people begin fleeing in terror.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
A junji Ito panel where papa is squeezing garlic sauce from his pores into the face and mouth of a horrified person

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

zaepg posted:

If he's going to 'roid out like that maybe he should go into the growth hormone/fitness supplement (placebo) market. He can still keep putting his name and photo on the products and charge too much for it so he'd probably have no trouble sliding right in

yetmy3rdrereg
Sep 5, 2019
lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Agent Escalus posted:

If he's going to 'roid out like that maybe he should go into the growth hormone/fitness supplement (placebo) market. He can still keep putting his name and photo on the products and charge too much for it so he'd probably have no trouble sliding right in

And those people love to say the word!

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Eldercain posted:

Just do drugs at that point Jesus

He already looks like an advertisement for cocaine so I'm sure he's way ahead of you on that one.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

CPL593H posted:

He already looks like an advertisement for cocaine so I'm sure he's way ahead of you on that one. a SPACEBALLS reboot.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Eldercain posted:

A junji Ito panel where papa is squeezing garlic sauce from his pores into the face and mouth of a horrified person

Junji Ito: :yikes: "no....no I'm sorry. I can't do this"

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Agent Escalus posted:

Papa John borrows 20 bucks, never pays you back. "Hows that startup company Papa"?

"The what now"

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
The twelve-inch pepperoni.

That's Italian. You can go deep dish or crispy.

The side salad with basil dressing.

These are brand new; we just got them in. That's a good side. Just touch the tab, the box pops and you put the dressing where you want it to go. You can't miss. Anything else?

Papa John's original recipe pizza.

Hey, just what you see, pal!

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Any one of these is ideal for home defence, because they're gross

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

Any one of these is ideal for home defence, because they're gross

He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or gluttony, or shame, and he absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are divorced.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Wild T posted:

He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or gluttony, or shame, and he absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are divorced.

:lol:

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob
Heated Papa Moment

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Wild T posted:

Time to pie bitch

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
John Schnatter but as judge doom from roger rabbit and he’s dipping toppings into cheese blends that cost 3 cents less

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

Honky Dong Country posted:

Time to pie bitch

You're reckoned, fucker.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Seinfeld, but instead of Poppie, they digitally insert Papa into the scene where he argues with Kramer about how to properly make a pizza.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

mojo1701a posted:

Seinfeld, but instead of Poppie, they digitally insert Papa into the scene where he argues with Kramer about how to properly make a pizza.

Instead of peeing on Jerry's couch he just leaves an oil stain where he had sat down.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

popewiles posted:

Instead of peeing on Jerry's couch he just leaves an oil stain where he had sat down.

"Could it be? It is! Papa secreted on my new sofa!"

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Why are Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Rother yelling at Mike Stoklasa?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Better racism, better racist words. Hard Rs, here at Papa John's.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Why are Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Rother yelling at Mike Stoklasa?

Skiddly-biddly-bop! Diamond Dave wanted Doobie Brothers' producer Ted Templeman to produce Van Halen.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

mojo1701a posted:

Skiddly-biddly-bop! Diamond Dave wanted Doobie Brothers' producer Ted Templeman to produce Van Halen.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Seinfeld, but it's the pizza Nazi

Too on the nose?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Eldercain posted:

Seinfeld, but it's the pizza Nazi

Too on the nose?

No 'Za for you!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Agent Escalus posted:

I think at that level of financial success it's akin to the rush a gambler gets when they win. It's not that you have enough money, it's what you feel like every time you get more of it and much like that next turn of Civilization you just want to keep building/conquering/winning. Maybe he's so addicted to that feeling that both the amount of money he has and the life experiences he could buy would never be as good as the next dose of $.

Once you become rich enough life pretty much becomes meaningless and the only thing that keeps you going is an insatiable and all-consuming hunger to devour ever-increasing amounts of wealth.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Ha, those stupid billionaires - I figured out how to live an empty meaningless life without wealth :smug:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Papa john is bizarro Ulililia, guaranteed he is eaten floor pizza

“Does it come in a box”

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

Ha, those stupid billionaires - I figured out how to live an empty meaningless life without wealth :smug:

I only use these $1 bills I make at the strip club. Its not much but its a living. Me and papa 1am, ectasy, behind a dumpster. Its not easy but its a way to earn an homest buck

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
https://twitter.com/GenePark/status/1208279150072619008

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

:fireman:

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

He's got that awful 90's Hugh Grant haircut, except also mussed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

lmfao

Day of Reckoning when