Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

i say swears online posted:

That was an amazing trainwreck
It was alright. The best thing was the Call of Cthulhu play-through, because it permanently implanted Stav saying "thats pretty dandy yo" in my head for the past year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Gorn Myson posted:

It was alright. The best thing was the Call of Cthulhu play-through, because it permanently implanted Stav saying "thats pretty dandy yo" in my head for the past year.

that sounds fuckin dandy to me

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Their last Christmas episode was really good and didn't they already say they're doing one this year?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
speculating about amber's personal life details, but only as a funny joke, haha

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

I never listened to the Cthulhu game episodes, was Amber maybe a horrific Lovecraftian being in those? Because the very perception of her existence seems to drive people insane.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Gorn Myson posted:

permanently implanted Stav saying "thats pretty dandy yo" in my head for the past year.

glad i'm not the only one

THS
Sep 15, 2017

[walking into work at 6am, in the parking lot repeating "that's pretty dandy yo" over and over in my head before i clock in, every weekday, for months]

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
im permabanned poster dandystomper58

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Heath posted:

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Heath posted:

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Heath posted:

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Heath posted:

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I’m 43 and Amber is my mom

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

selec posted:

I’m 43 and Amber is my mom

Congrats on your koopa dna.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Anyone else donate to DECRIM to get the Chapo tape? Looks like they're mailing in January.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Will attempting to pronounce "Orgeron" was something I did not know I needed in my life, but I did. And it's hard to convey if you don't know anything about Coach O, like they don't, but it really adds to the Rod piece that he's not exactly the central casting crew-cut square-jawed authority figure kind of coach you might think an insecure guy would performatively hold up as the exemplar of masculinity. Coach O is a hulking half-sentient swamp monster. If you asked him how your boy looked you'd probably get a 15-minute mostly unintelligible monologue on the best way to season raw nutria, not some affirmation of all your weird prejudices.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Will attempting to pronounce "Orgeron" was something I did not know I needed in my life, but I did. And it's hard to convey if you don't know anything about Coach O, like they don't, but it really adds to the Rod piece that he's not exactly the central casting crew-cut square-jawed authority figure kind of coach you might think an insecure guy would performatively hold up as the exemplar of masculinity. Coach O is a hulking half-sentient swamp monster. If you asked him how your boy looked you'd probably get a 15-minute mostly unintelligible monologue on the best way to season raw nutria, not some affirmation of all your weird prejudices.

In which coach O is interviewed by Elizabeth Holmes

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1182158474815430656?s=21

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I have not listened to the episode but Coach O crossing over into lefty politics podcasts is certainly a twist I never expected. I did see the snippet of Rod’s piece that Will posted last week.

Here is some wholesome Coach O content

https://youtu.be/dIteiPIieq8

Henchman of Santa fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Dec 24, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Reminder that Gen. William T. Sherman PBUH is a former president of LSU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Also Chapo learning of Coach O makes me dream of a Chapo/Shutdown Fullcast crossover episode. It would be a low point for both shows and they share no comedic sensibilities but hey, Jon Bois is a mutual connection.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

After binging Pretty Good a few years ago I just want to mainline Jon Bois content straight into my veins 24/7

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Coach O looks like his skin is about to burst and the way he talks does not deter that impression

I used to listen to Pardon My Take and IIRC they regard him as the ultimate Football Guy (football professionals who almost literally eat, drink, sleep, and breathe football)

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

little munchkin posted:

speculating about amber's personal life details, but only as a funny joke, haha

Age chat is only slightly less creepy than trying to suss out her ethnicity.

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
Will's gonna stream Disco Elysium at some point with the Chapo crew according to the new episode. Also they didn't ask for any money or anything to do it, thinking it was some go-nowhere game hahahaha

Also, Will needs a break from Matt. During the debate stream and this episode you can tell he's getting angrier and angrier at Matt for interrupting and being Matt.

Martian Manfucker fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Dec 24, 2019

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
It's crazy how good the game is.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Never work for exposure Will!!

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Martian Manfucker posted:

thinking it was some go-nowhere game hahahaha

It is

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

What’s the story about the sushi comp?

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Ron Jeremy posted:

What’s the story about the sushi comp?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPZFN6VFFow&t=11m21s

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Merry Christmas everyone,

It looks like the Spiked article with Amber is making the rounds again.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/04/meet-the-anti-woke-left/

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Dec 24, 2019

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Dasha got paid, the boys didn't, lol

will mad at matt, felix retreating further into gaming, the center will not hold. is this the end for chapo

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It would be pretty funny if interpersonal conflicts meant these dum dums end up cheating themselves out of a 6 figure meal ticket

I don't actually think they are that dumb though

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
As long as we agree to protect Virgil at all costs. He has astronomical toilet bills and must be financially supported.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

terrorist ambulance posted:

Dasha got paid, the boys didn't, lol

will mad at matt, felix retreating further into gaming, the center will not hold. is this the end for chapo

Will we finally get the Matt/Amber only podcast I have wanted?

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
I'm joking and I don't think they're actually mad at each other or whatever, but I would for sure listen to a Matt drunkencast with Amber sitting in when she could

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/sadydoyle/status/1209525028624248832?s=19

THS
Sep 15, 2017

chapo radicalized sady doyle

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the saddest thing is seeing twitter checkies with 5+ different publications they have bylines in come so close to getting it, but never quite getting there. hopefully she breaks the mold

also how has Sady not been a reading series subject up to this point?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

sady has pretty obvious serious mental illness that isnt as funny as the kind of mental illness rod dreher has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Speaking of “Twitter not being real life,” every right winger and centrist pundit constantly conflates their most spiteful imagined caricature of the tumblr diaspora with the stated positions of Democratic politicians, and they’ve spilled immeasurably more ink on the real and extremely important problem of Cancel Culture (and the other forms of left-of-center people typing mean things on Twitter), than they do about white supremacists killing people.