Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tradjik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No one got my joke with the dice :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

xcheopis

Burt Sexual posted:

V. clever!
:nice:, as the kids say.

alnilam

Burt Sexual posted:

OH i just got it but it took several re reads

DJ Fuckboy Supreme

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

tradjik

Burt Sexual posted:

i generally don't get jokes

it sounds like a joke but it's really not

xcheopis

tradjik posted:

i generally don't get jokes

it sounds like a joke but it's really not

I will be your "sometimes a bit slow on the uptake" buddy.

tradjik

xcheopis posted:

*hi5* thanks buddy ur a cool poster

xcheopis

tradjik posted:

*hi5* thanks buddy ur a cool poster

If a little slow. :yayclod:

tradjik

xcheopis posted:

If a little slow. :yayclod:

it took me 3 psychotic breaks to get to the top of the snail pile and I'm munching on them leaves now omnom except they make me sleepy

slow is safe

xcheopis

tradjik posted:

it took me 3 psychotic breaks to get to the top of the snail pile and I'm munching on them leaves now omnom except they make me sleepy

slow is safe

Probably better than being an oracular slug.

Koalas March

xcheopis posted:

same

tradjik

xcheopis posted:

Probably better than being an oracular slug.

gotta be careful of them birds if you wanna speak from the seat of your mind. some people hate truthsayers

tradjik

also that one parasite that makes u look more tasty. metaphors are only good to a certain extent

Escape From Noise

Mungo from across the international date line. Although it is noon here. But I just woke up.

Edit: Merry Xmas Eve

tradjik

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Mungo from across the international date line. Although it is noon here. But I just woke up.

Edit: Merry Xmas Eve

morning/afternoon, SWRb. sleep ins can be great. how ya feeling today?

Crypto Cobain

by Reene
Lol yes. Avatar/post combo

Goons Are Gifts

woah is this the new mod forum now?? imagine how chill your stars would become, wait, let's get in more people and have a huge rear end chill party, I already bought tons of tacos

Stoner Sloth

hi KM and LC and DJ adn all the other mods and posting pals itt - hope you are all getting to chill and relax and enjoy your holidays soon!

it's a hot Christmas but fortunately it falls in between two heat waves here so not as bad as it could have been!

anyways those are some excellent cats and dogs! it's a bit of a sad one for me on that front as we had to put my brother's 21 year old staffy Tiger to sleep on my birthday a few months back - he was the bestest boy and a big fat party animal.

anyways I miss him and gonna have a few drinks and remember him tonight - hope you all have good and safe Xmas eves my friends!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

tradjik

i love mods and i love byob let's be chill 2ge4

ty heather papps u da bes

tradjik

Stoner Sloth posted:

hi KM and LC and DJ adn all the other mods and posting pals itt - hope you are all getting to chill and relax and enjoy your holidays soon!

it's a hot Christmas but fortunately it falls in between two heat waves here so not as bad as it could have been!

anyways those are some excellent cats and dogs! it's a bit of a sad one for me on that front as we had to put my brother's 21 year old staffy Tiger to sleep on my birthday a few months back - he was the bestest boy and a big fat party animal.

anyways I miss him and gonna have a few drinks and remember him tonight - hope you all have good and safe Xmas eves my friends!

sorry to hear about this dude. my kitties are almost 12 now and I'm very scared to lose them. one has diabetes but he's a trooper

Goons Are Gifts

Liquid Communism

Stoner Sloth posted:

That is a chill looking dog, would have given pats.

The only downside to dogs is that they don't live very long.

Stoner Sloth

tradjik posted:

sorry to hear about this dude. my kitties are almost 12 now and I'm very scared to lose them. one has diabetes but he's a trooper

thanks mate - he had a really, really good life though, excellent health right up until his last couple of days and even then it was a brain tumor that wasn't really painful to him at least.

your cats sound rad and hope you get as much good time with them as is possible friend, wishing them all the best!

:cheers: and best Xmas wishes to all of you too!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

tradjik

"r u really a cat u smell like dog"

cute doggo! I will post my cats itt on thursday

Stoner Sloth

Liquid Communism posted:

That is a chill looking dog, would have given pats.

The only downside to dogs is that they don't live very long.

he certainly was - loved everyone he met and liked to steal booze or eat rotten fruit to get drunk.

got many funny stories about him and we were lucky to have him for so long and in such good health :)

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

aw man sorry to hear that, I will drink one in his honor.

welcome mods and modpets!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Burt Sexual posted:

i went back and it's funny ty

no one ever called us the observant forum lol

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

FluffieDuckie

owlhawk911 posted:

no one ever called us the observant forum lol

So much truth.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Escape From Noise

Edit: bleh. Wrong thread

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Dec 24, 2019

Jaded Burnout

Chilllll star zooooone

tradjik

Jaded Burnout posted:

Chilllll star zooooone

hi jaded burnout thx for not being too jaded or burnt out to help look after the forums

Goons Are Gifts

Just don't mention general contractors, I'm scared since our visit in DIY

Escape From Noise

What about The Contactor General?

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

Just don't mention general contractors, I'm scared since our visit in DIY

y'all good I was just doin a goof

Goons Are Gifts

I didn't even know general contractors really existed prior to the thread, i thought it's a scary story people tell each other while sitting around a campfire and everyone's tension is lifted when it's revealed that there's no such thing.

Or is there? :ghost:

Dixville

I don't think!

Stoner Sloth posted:

That's an awesome dog. 21 is like over 100 in dog years that's one long happy life. Good boy Tiger

nut

Burt Sexual posted:

Setting up the game table in the corner.

Halo agrees

checks the Yahtzee scorecard for “nice”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

okay the dice thing rules

ty nesamdoom!