Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Dangerously going over 15 drinks a week because of festivities, smdh. Might as well go all out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actuallysanta
Dec 23, 2019

by Cyrano4747
in the spirit of christmas i am permitting unlimited drunk posting for the next 48 hours

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Eldercain posted:

Hey beer 4 buddy

:hf: :beerpal:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fmbZXcV2Vo

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

actuallysanta posted:

in the spirit of christmas i am permitting unlimited drunk posting for the next 48 hours

Wait is there another kind of posting? Asking for a friend

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Christmas booze acquired. I currently have 52 beers plus the spiked wassail. Objective Completed.

Currently contemplating whether to go to midnight mass or not...it's too warm for me to wear my overcoat and even in my regular suit n tie I'll be sweating like an alcoholic bum in that packed church, the stench might embarrass my family

still need to do my present wrapping. Beer # 10

edit: obviously I would not be driving

Zippy the Bummer fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Dec 25, 2019

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm drink8ng rum like a Christmas pireat

im gonna hijack santas sleihh by force hahhahaggagahha

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
takin it easy with some honey browns, summer sausage and chicken salad sliders i'm not drunk yet but look out

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I’ll allow it

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Go to mass but only if they got lots of Jesus blood to go around

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
my jesus mass only has water for jesus blood :( but I got myself some jim beam and diet dr pepper though

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
I brewed a wheat beer today and have killed 4 of a six pack. I also have about 3 gallons of a homebrew White Claw clone carbonating that I might get into because it's a nice, neutral, dry drink.

Booze.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Hmmmm 3 free shots just happened in 15m HMMMM

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
white claw homebrew?

do you mean literal bread yeast and ground sugar in some water that you will toss some carb salts in??

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

white claw homebrew?

do you mean literal bread yeast and ground sugar in some water that you will toss some carb salts in??

because if so count me in and post pics itt right noew

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
gift wrapping done. Objective Completed. i'm exhausted now and don't feel so great, but there is plenty of loot under the tree now

beer # 14

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Drinking homemade eggnog with the fam. They started watch love actually, I had to tap out 45 mins in. Now I'm posting.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My brother decided to ruin Christmas so I'm trying 5 different flavors of four loko. So far purple tastes like poo poo and red tastes like poo poo mixed with artificial sweeteners that will probably give me horrible diarrhea. Will keep you updated on green, blue, and gold as I drink them or until I lose consciousness.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Attn: four loko red causes dog farts.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Attn: four loko red causes dog farts.

Noted

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Let tge record show that johnny walker black is a fine spirit that lingers in the mouth without the need for a flavored chaser, while johnny walker red is garbage and id rather have lauders over it any day of the week.

And to all a good night.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Anybody here ever butt-chug everclear? It's a good way to keep your singing voice pristine,

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Dick Bastardly posted:

white claw homebrew?

I mixed water, sugar, vodka, and cherry flavoring then carbonated the gently caress out of it in a keg. It's still carbonating but it tastes drat near the same as a store bought seltzer.

All told about $20 for 3.5 gallons of seltzer.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Tnuctip posted:

Let tge record show that johnny walker black is a fine spirit that lingers in the mouth without the need for a flavored chaser, while johnny walker red is garbage and id rather have lauders over it any day of the week.

And to all a good night.

Blended whiskeys are garbage, drink single malts

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

mycomancy posted:

I got Glenlivet 18 for myself as a special treat a while back and that poo poo was dangerously smooth. I didn’t realize how much I had been tossing back until the bottle was half empty.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I got Glenlivet 18 for myself as a special treat a while back and that poo poo was dangerously smooth. I didn’t realize how much I had been tossing back until the bottle was half empty.

Word. I like keeping Irish whisky around as my casual drinking whisky, and the difference between blended and single malt is night and day.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Anybody here ever butt-chug everclear? It's a good way to keep your singing voice pristine,

I had a girl break up with me once and I did two shots of everclear right after and went sober to trashed in like 7 minutes it was a weird experience watching the world become drunk around me

Up to 5 shots and uh a number of beers

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

mycomancy posted:

Some are, what do you have against white horse mr fancy pants?

Also out of my go to evan williams 1783.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Also sipping on some buds but have some (american) labatts my folks brought me at thanksgiving. Really wish i had some proper canadian labatts.

Bought to nip into the gold label bottle that came in the gift set too.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

mycomancy posted:

Word. I like keeping Irish whisky around as my casual drinking whisky, and the difference between blended and single malt is night and day.

Wtf is casual drinking, like sunday night deinking?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Eldercain posted:

I had a girl break up with me once and I did two shots of everclear right after and went sober to trashed in like 7 minutes it was a weird experience watching the world become drunk around me

Up to 5 shots and uh a number of beers

I once drank a third of a gallon of everclear every day for a month and the doctors told me to get my affairs in order

Your story is a little funnier.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

in like an hour im gonna lay into a million PBRs

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
drat that's some brave rear end drinking I'm doing a half-rear end job killing my liver

Maybe I should just fight Santa when he shows up, the creep

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Eldercain posted:

drat that's some brave rear end drinking I'm doing a half-rear end job killing my liver

Maybe I should just fight Santa when he shows up, the creep

don't you don't get any sort of reward not even an XP bonus

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
I had to stop drinking liquor a couple years ago, because I like it too much and it was wrecking my body into hyperzone. too bad

decided to go to mass tomorrow, by myself, and sit in the back with the rest of the half-asleep drunks

beer # 19

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Tnuctip posted:

Wtf is casual drinking, like sunday night deinking?

Like I'm gonna have one drink and watch this hockey game then go to bed because I have work in the morning drinking

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Achievement unlocked: not running away from ur terrible life fast enough.

I'm even hanging out with friends tonight ugh

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Gold label not as tasty as black label, but it is fun drinking johnny walker shot bottles because theyre shaped like the full size ones.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The other flavors of four loko are also bad and not nearly as intoxicating as the 14% ABV would suggest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
first time I ever got truly wasted was with Tyrconnell that I smuggled to college from my dad's cabinet. Passed out on the floor of the bathroom in such a way that the door could not be opened without using it to shove my body aside

it's good whiskey