Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Tubgoat posted:

Lol my buddy still thinks it's a real book that was written by someone at some point instead of part of Lovecraftian world building. :doh:

Revealing myself as trash here, but the first time I heard the name "Necronomicon" was in Evil Dead 2. I went through a lot of my life thinking it was an Evil Dead thing before I read some of Racist Prime's work.

Eh, I'll stick with Ash. I actually like him.

Here, have a clip of one of the best scenes in the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOpcdJ_V5_M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Inceltown posted:

It would have been for the best.

Uh-huh. Tell me about the sexual market place again?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Benny Harvey posted:

Uh-huh. Tell me about the sexual market place again?

Florescent dildos are currently 20% off with the right coupon code.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

DicktheCat posted:

Revealing myself as trash here, but the first time I heard the name "Necronomicon" was in Evil Dead 2. I went through a lot of my life thinking it was an Evil Dead thing before I read some of Racist Prime's work.

Eh, I'll stick with Ash. I actually like him.

Here, have a clip of one of the best scenes in the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOpcdJ_V5_M
That's fair, I just really like cosmic horror. :shobon:

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Florescent dildos are currently 20% off with the right coupon code.
:hmmyes:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i like to think of myself as a medicinal volcel, abstaining from sex until my many, many relationship/intimacy issues resolve themselves, and I'll have a number 420 extra large with dr pepper

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

T-man posted:

i like to think of myself as a medicinal volcel, abstaining from sex until my many, many relationship/intimacy issues resolve themselves, and I'll have a number 420 extra large with dr pepper

That will be $6.69

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The Internet's Most Repulsive Men Are Throwing A 'Make Women Great Again' Convention And Oh My God It's So SAD

quote:

Coming this May, to a convention center of some kind in Orlando, Florida, the most repulsive and least self-aware men on the entire internet will come together to finally teach women a lesson.

A lesson in how to be the women of their dreams.

Yes! For the low, low price of $1,999 a ticket ($999 a ticket and a plus one if you act now!), you can learn all of the secrets to reeling in the kind of man who sits on YouTube all day whining about how women aren't all barefoot and pregnant anymore.

There is no way this is going to turn out anything but terrible and I will be here to laugh at it all the way.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Sounds like a recruiting tent for Fox News presenters.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Inceltown posted:

The Internet's Most Repulsive Men Are Throwing A 'Make Women Great Again' Convention And Oh My God It's So SAD

There is no way this is going to turn out anything but terrible and I will be here to laugh at it all the way.

This is going to be thread event of the year, hands down.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Inceltown posted:

I don't need to spend 1,999$ to learn to have as many babies as my heart desires. I already have that number of babies, and it's 0.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Inceltown posted:

all my namedays have come at once

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I'm gonna laugh with fulfilled expectation when not one woman signs up.
Also the headline is considerably less confusing after figuring out it was Wonkette and not Quillette.

Wonkette is still trash, but they're only centre-right trash.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

GreenMetalSun posted:

I don't need to spend 1,999$ to learn to have as many babies as my heart desires. I already have that number of babies, and it's 0.

Luckily for you there's a conference you can attend to have your wrong opinions corrected by hours of mansplaining.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Tubgoat posted:

I'm gonna laugh with fulfilled expectation when not one woman signs up.

Nah. I think that there will be a bunch of trad-wives dragged along by their husbands, a bunch of trad-wife wannabes that will go to find a husband, and outnumbering the former two will be a whole lot of lady grifters who will sweet talk their way into getting in for free and then jumping onto the lucrative alt-right speaking circuit by going, "yeah, all modern women are sluts and cuckers, unlike me who is dumb and blonde and sweet and loyal. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!"

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Stoatbringer posted:

Luckily for you there's a conference you can attend to have your wrong opinions corrected by hours of mansplaining.

To think that the only thing standing between me and cranking out hundreds of babies to stop the Obama-sponsored white genocide is 1,999$ American dollars.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Stoatbringer posted:

One whose website basically gives away all of the primary topics, including "have babies!" and "be conventionally atractive!" and "don't be feminist!" and... that's it, apparently. Oof. Three full fuckin' days of that poo poo?

Also apparently the man behind this thing is named Anthony Dream Johnson but insists on going by the name "President Dream" in the overview portion, and I had a double take when I hit that section of the site. Also his twitter is another hilariously sad angry loser wasteland with over 9 thousand obviously purchased followers and like one like on every one of his garbage posts, occasionally he'll RT something from PJW that has like 40k likes and it's just so sad and pathetic.

He's calling himself the "first president of the manosphere" and I'm pretty sure that's just something that he begged his partners in crime call him in exchange for him being the face and apparent bankroll that this "convention" will hit hardest when it falls over. I'm reminded of that moment in one of HBomb's videos where he points out that all of these idiots obviously, blatantly hate each other and will backstab each other at the first opportunity- this guy is very clearly some small fry who is being set up to be the face of the "movement"'s latest failure

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Dream Johnson t-shirts were banned at my middle school

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
The location is "secret" but they have a big picture of the Orange County Convention Center. The OCCC's website doesn't say anything about it on their list of events and I think it's unlikely they could afford it.

Unfortunately Orlando has no shortage of hotels with "ballroom" spaces so it's difficult to make any guesses.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I live in Orlando. I need to find a way to sneak in.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

I live in Orlando. I need to find a way to sneak in.

I'm with you.

Let's record it for posterity.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Stoatbringer posted:

Sounds like a recruiting tent for Fox News presenters.

Fox pays well, and you don’t have to have sex with your gross boss very often. Advantage: Fox.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

DorkusMalorkus posted:

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1202968555177820160

screenshot just in case:

I did not click on the link and I did not read the article

Do we really need an Ugly Betty reboot already?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Just spotted on I-95:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

It's really convenient when people just out themselves as being too unstable and dangerous to be around.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
The pastel colors do make it seem less threatening. It's something I could see Caesar Romero's Joker drive.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Picnic Princess posted:

It's really convenient when people just out themselves as being too unstable and dangerous to be around.

enough about your posting

Zipperelli. posted:

I'm with you.

Let's record it for posterity.

If goons paid for travel food and a nice motel I will go as a trans woman and act super interested while being like 5" taller than all the manlets

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

MizPiz posted:

The pastel colors do make it seem less threatening. It's something I could see Caesar Romero's Joker drive.

Put one of those mustaches on it but paint it the same color as the rest of the truck

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

T-man posted:

enough about your posting

If goons paid for travel food and a nice motel I will go as a trans woman and act super interested while being like 5" taller than all the manlets

I want to hear the sound of their brains short circuit at the idea of a trans woman really enthusiastic about their ideology.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

MizPiz posted:

It's for a Maximum Overdrive / Batman crossover

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Two things about the 22Convention/mansplaining event of the year:

I almost signed up for their mailing list so I could maybe have some content for that's, but right below the email field is a little notice that reads "we respect your privacy" which, lol, no you probably don't. I would imagine that sacrificing your privacy is a 2 hour seminar to make you a better wife.

I would love to see the refund policy on those $1999 tickets. "Sorry, a bunch of speakers, uh, dropped out but we put your money into a non-refundable deposit on a Double Tree conference room."

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

How do we convince wherever these pathetic Nazis are convening to shut this poo poo down?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
God, I hope that guy from the Howard Stern show goes to this and interviews people.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

"Black hole sun, won't ya come..."

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

I'm in Orlando right now and the traffic here is the real AUG.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

GelatinSkeleton posted:

honey if you were barefoot and pregnant you wouldn't have to worry about traffic :angel:

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

How do we convince wherever these pathetic Nazis are convening to shut this poo poo down?

That's the grift. Take a bunch of money, get the thing shut down through creating outrage, move on to whining about the regressive left censoring good, honest conservatives who just want a respectable, horny whife like everyone else. Non-refundable deposit, sorry! Please donate to my kickstarter here to help recoup costs etc etc.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

GelatinSkeleton posted:

Have they tried tunnels?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

GelatinSkeleton posted:

Appropriate for page 407.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

darkwasthenight posted:

That's the grift. Take a bunch of money, get the thing shut down through creating outrage, move on to whining about the regressive left censoring good, honest conservatives who just want a respectable, horny whife like everyone else. Non-refundable deposit, sorry! Please donate to my kickstarter here to help recoup costs etc etc.

I was listening to this Fplus episode the other day and it's exactly that. Set up your convention to generate maximum outrage while receiving maximum "own the libs" money from chuds, and then peace out with the cash once everything gets cancelled.