Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

darksiders games are absolutely not worth playing and the people who say they're good are euro freaks who grew up with amiga and say stuff like pressing up to jump is pretty good, just give james pond a chance mate is fookin massiv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Up to yump

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

darksiders games are absolutely not worth playing and the people who say they're good are euro freaks who grew up with amiga and say stuff like pressing up to jump is pretty good, just give james pond a chance mate is fookin massiv
My childhood friend kept playing a Gex 2 demo and laughing at all the jokes over and over while his parents threw buckfast bottles at each other, and we lost contact dur to the divorce, and we caught up on Facebook a few years ago and hes a massive fan of darksiders and torchlight who keeps pming me in a Yobgoblin style asking me to join his war frame clan

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

My childhood friend kept playing a Gex 2 demo and laughing at all the jokes over and over while his parents threw buckfast bottles at each other, and we lost contact dur to the divorce, and we caught up on Facebook a few years ago and hes a massive fan of darksiders and torchlight who keeps pming me in a Yobgoblin style asking me to join his war frame clan

wharf hame

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Not only have I been getting shitloads of free games on the Epic Games Store, they're THANKING me for downloading them

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
The Yooka Laylee game actually looks pretty hype

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goferchan posted:

The Yooka Laylee game actually looks pretty hype

i played some and it seems pretty good? how did this happen

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Been getting poo poo loads of thanks free on the Epic Games Store.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

i played some and it seems pretty good? how did this happen
It's a DKC style game made by the guys who made DKC.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

theey only made one good one, it's called donkey kong country 3 with diaper kong :twisted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

drat maybe the guys who made banjo kazooie could come back and make one of those

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

drat maybe the guys who made banjo kazooie could come back and make one of those

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

conker's badfur day spiritual successor anyone?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I like yooka layly also

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

conker's badfur day spiritual successor anyone?

coveting conkers for years as a child and finally growing up to find out it sucks rear end is a formative gamer lesson that trancends all cultures

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

coveting conkers for years as a child and finally growing up to find out it sucks rear end is a formative gamer lesson that trancends all cultures

I'd played banjo kazooie and perfect dark at4 fps so the prospect of more 5 fps rare collectathon games was unappealing 2 me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Perfect dark might be decent at a nornal frame rate tho. I played the kb and mouse mod for goldeneye in an emu and that game is tite when you arent usong the worst controller of all time at a decent fps

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Perfect dark might be decent at a nornal frame rate tho. I played the kb and mouse mod for goldeneye in an emu and that game is tite when you arent usong the worst controller of all time at a decent fps

they put out a 60fps hi def texture version for the 360 a million years ago and it was decent. it still has some bullshit maze levels looking for the right button to shoot like goldeneye though

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The N64 controller is good and perfect for an FPS experience.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Going thru mazes and looking for a button that does something somewhere on the map and you spend most of the time looking for whayever the button did instead of murdering ppl is some classic boomer shooter poo poo

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

This Yooka-Laylee is actually good, I can hardly believe it. Incredible value for money.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Aston posted:

This Yooka-Laylee is actually good, I can hardly believe it. Incredible value for money.

Infinite value, really

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

See editions of Steep? I'll take the one that costs $0.00

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009