Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Who's that fourth over there

The questionable fourth is Cio, I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

eke out posted:

oh good question, i glossed over the 'or is it four?' bit

Allicio is two people.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Malpais Legate posted:

Allicio is two people.

oh duh

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

eke out posted:

oh good question, i glossed over the 'or is it four?' bit

Edit: Beaten like a background character

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Isn't there some weird dude on top of the other rock pillar on the right? Kinda looks like a dark green carapace with some red highlights?

Although that rock looks shorter than then remaining one, so maybe it's just someone in the rubble and doesn't count.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I can't wait to see white chain their poo poo pushed in and then also get scolded again by other angel

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

PathAsc posted:

I can't wait to see white chain their poo poo pushed in and then also get scolded again by other angel

It's a finesse versus power match, and White Chain isn't actually even weak, so I'm not expecting an easy win one way or the other.

Ashcans posted:

Isn't there some weird dude on top of the other rock pillar on the right? Kinda looks like a dark green carapace with some red highlights?

Although that rock looks shorter than then remaining one, so maybe it's just someone in the rubble and doesn't count.

Didn't even notice that guy at first. Yeah, it looks like the green dude is out and just has a better vantage point.

Also, looks like the the orange death urchin survived. For some reason this pleases me.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Dr Subterfuge posted:

It's a finesse versus power match, and White Chain isn't actually even weak, so I'm not expecting an easy win one way or the other.

I know, it's just what I want deep down inside

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I'd like to point out that White Chain isn't using Empty Palms. Curse her deviant descent to the Leisure Kicks style!

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I'm pretty sure the answer any angel gives to "which martial arts do you know" is "all of them."

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Who's that fourth over there

Cio

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
the master using forbidden techniques they didn't teach the student is as kung fu film as it gets

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

wiegieman posted:

I'm pretty sure the answer any angel gives to "which martial arts do you know" is "all of them."

Except KiRata

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I don't think Angels can use Ki Rata, something about the description always implied to me you needed a human body for it to work.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

You have to be able to breathe, at the very least.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Kwyndig posted:

I don't think Angels can use Ki Rata, something about the description always implied to me you needed a human body for it to work.

It draws power from breath, right? Do angels breathe?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

They can talk, so at the very least they can manipulate air.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Feel like an Angel would just fall for the same "it's too dangerous to learn" thing if they could even physically learn it.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

lol WC being a dumbass again

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

But the wrong kind of dumbass.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Sp we are approaching the part thats apparantly going to anger people but we're not there just yet. Just how terrible is this chapter going to end. :thunk:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Alicio kills off White Chain like Doppio killed off Abbachio. Calling it.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars

Grouchio posted:

Alicio kills off White Chain like Doppio killed off Abbachio. Calling it.

I can only loving hope.

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
Is anybody else reading Gog-Agog's fight commentary like dub Koto from the Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament arc or am I just beyond redemption

a computing pun
Jan 1, 2013

pseudorandom name posted:

But the wrong kind of dumbass.

well yeah, WC doesn't look remotely furious

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Pyrus Malus posted:

Is anybody else reading Gog-Agog's fight commentary like dub Koto from the Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament arc or am I just beyond redemption

Yeah basically the entire time

Because I'm :brainworms:

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

I would really like this to end with Allicio picking White Chain up with her extra long arms and dangling them out of regular-arm's reach while screaming what the gently caress over and over.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Synthbuttrange posted:

WHITE CHAIN YOU hosed UP HARDER THAN YOU EVER hosed UP BEFORE
Welcome to Royalty

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
E: beaten

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Xand_Man posted:

It draws power from breath, right? Do angels breathe?

Oh poo poo, it's Hamon!

bitprophet
Jul 22, 2004
Taco Defender

Who What Now posted:

Oh poo poo, it's Hamon!
I'm working my way through the JoJos like they're a box of the similarly-named cookies, and it's a bit weird that Stardust Crusaders almost completely switches from Hamon to Stands. Stands are great fun but it's just odd if you read/watched the prior arcs, like, where are these even coming from?

Also, I suspect this joke got made upthread and I just can't remember, but Cio is totally Star Platinum to Allison's Jotaro here. Even the same color scheme!

weeeeeeeebs

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

My paper soldiers form a wall / Five paces thick and ora ora ora ora ora ora oraoraoraoraoraoraORAORAORAORAORAAAAAAA

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I respect White Chain since they are a good moral person and not at all like the rapey bug person or the dumb barista

a shame about the absolute deference to the insanely owned Metatron and getting bullied into doing bad stuff by spikey lads, but ah well, it's probably not going to matter for much longer since they almost certainly are going back to the void. RIP

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

you booted me in the head!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

SunAndSpring posted:

I respect White Chain since they are a good moral person

lol no, they're a cop.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

can't believe allicio is loving dead

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Motherfucker posted:

lol no, they're a cop.

still better than the fanfic writer who makes out with nearly unconscious dying people

truly one hopes that the twist is that Cio is the one who eats poo poo here and not White Chain, but alas, the homestuck fanbase needs a little horned gremlin in the comic or else it shall get restless

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

SunAndSpring posted:

I respect White Chain since they are a good moral person and not at all like the rapey bug person or the dumb barista

a shame about the absolute deference to the insanely owned Metatron and getting bullied into doing bad stuff by spikey lads, but ah well, it's probably not going to matter for much longer since they almost certainly are going back to the void. RIP

SunAndSpring posted:

still better than the fanfic writer who makes out with nearly unconscious dying people

truly one hopes that the twist is that Cio is the one who eats poo poo here and not White Chain, but alas, the homestuck fanbase needs a little horned gremlin in the comic or else it shall get restless

this is a really bad gimmick

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im the sudden rhetorical pivot to calling people homestucks

which, i mean in my case you ain’t wrong but what of it buster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

im the sudden rhetorical pivot to calling people homestucks