Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Tell her Liv died in a tragic bath water drinking accident

Sounds like an exciting new business opportunity for gamer girl bathwater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

WrasslorMonkey posted:

WWE Presents: 2 girls 1 cup. Now with added cucking

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Von_Doom posted:

WWE Presents: 2 girls 1 cup. Now with added cucking

2 girls 1 cuck was right there

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

IcePhoenix posted:

2 girls 1 cuck was right there

Oh son of a bitch....

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

NXT Year End award results:

Tag Team of the Year: The Undisputed ERA

Male Competitor of the Year: Adam Cole

Women's Competitor of the Year: Shayna Baszler

Rivalry of the Year: Adam Cole vs Johnny Gargano

NXT Future Star: Dakota Kai

NXT Takeover of the Year: Wargames 2019

Breakout Star of the Year: Keith Lee

NXT Match of the Year: Adam Cole vs Johnny Gargano, 2/3 Falls Match, Takeover: NY.

NXT Overall Competitor of the Year: Adam Cole

Apparently voting was rigged this year, for what its worth. From WWE.com:

even if its rigged i dont disagree with these results, outside of dakota kai as a future star

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

STONE COLD 64 posted:

even if its rigged i dont disagree with these results, outside of dakota kai as a future star

I think the result that raised the most eyebrows was Shayna winning, because she didn't win the fan vote apparently (Rhea did), but Shayna won the vote from the Hall of Famers/Legends, tied with Rhea in regards to the coaches, and supposedly won the vote from the media (which a lot of people are calling bullshit on). The only group that Rhea or Shayna didn't win was from USA Network, who voted for Io.

So best woman of 2019 probably should have either been Rhea, or both of them (Rhea/Shayna). They really should just go back to the old system they used in the past couple of years where the fans are the only ones who can vote for the winners instead of this fake panel bullshit they used this year, where its pretty obvious WWE can easily rig it. I don't think people would have minded as much (or would have known some of the results likely would have been rigged) if WWE hadn't decided to announce in the middle of NXT last night that WWE HOFers/Legends, USA Network, and the PC coaches would count as their own individual voting blocs. Especially since before that point, they heavily implied that the fan vote would be the only one that mattered or would be counted.

I can't believe I'm getting mad over a fake awards thing, but I really don't like how people are defending this voting system claiming that those with power should have their votes be worth more. Whether it be in real life or fake mansports.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jan 3, 2020

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Of all her blonde bethern involved in the accident, she was the only one who perished :smith:

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Again I wonder: Who is riveted by this? I don’t understand how this angle draws in a world where more racially charged gently caress flicks than you could consume in 100 lifetimes are at your fingertips in a device you carry in your pocket. If anything, some of those have better writing.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

What if you want to be personally cucked by Bobby Lashley

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Smoking Crow posted:

I’d rather be cucked by R Truth as at least he could lend me a smoke afterwards

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

bloodysabbath posted:

Again I wonder: Who is riveted by th-

Vince.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Von_Doom posted:

And do some cool rapping before he did it.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
As a black man I feel I'll never truly understand the appeal of cuckolding from the white guys perspective. Like there's got to be more interactive fetishes out there.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
It’s just racism

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Von_Doom posted:

k but now I actually want to see this so he can do the

afterwards

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

JT Smiley posted:

As a black man I feel I'll never truly understand the appeal of cuckolding from the white guys perspective. Like there's got to be more interactive fetishes out there.

It's a one-two punch of both racism and humiliation fetishes (the emasculated white man watching his woman get taken by a virile black man), so of course Vince loves it

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

JT Smiley posted:

Basically it's a very hosed-up way some people have of processing their feelings of inferiority and jealousy, which irrationally manifests itself into a sexual fetish where they want to watch their wives/girlfriends with other men.

Interracial cuckoldry is that combined with a large dose of racism to boot. And apparently WWE's going for a lesbian cuck angle as well now (which brings in yet another level of emasculation and humiliation for both Rusev and Lashley now), so we have that to look forward to. :sigh:

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

JT Smiley posted:

Same.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Wasn't there a female talent involved in the Mike and Maria cuck angle?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

TheKingslayer posted:

Wasn't there a female talent involved in the Mike and Maria cuck angle?

*consults the Cuck Tome*

Maria wanted Becky to impregnate her, then for Mike to raise Becky's kid.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

*consults the Cuck Tome*

Maria wanted Becky to impregnate her, then for Mike to raise Becky's kid.

take care when consulting the Cuckoldomicon, lest the terrible knowledge within infest your psyche and drive you to madness, as it did the wizard Vincent McMhazred

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Next step is a Rusev Lashley jobber tag team who blame The WWE universe for Lana leaving them.

During each match Lana comes out with a different women wrestler to make out with and distract Rushley, costing them the match.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

WrasslorMonkey posted:

k but now I actually want to see this so he can do the

afterwards

Oh god yes.
Seriously though I also will never understand the cuck fetish. I can even get delayed gratification ala sub but you eventually got to get gratification yeah? I mean if your average person wants to get turned down for sex all it would take is admitting you watch and post about WWE.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

They should have Lashley cuck Brock so we can finally get a Lashley vs Brock match.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
It's perfectly simple. Cucking is about the white man getting the black man to do all the physical labor while he sits back and watches.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RossWBermanIV/status/1212946092217778176

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

I tried watching WWE for a few times this year and what strikes me as a casual viewer as how little is going on in any given episode. A match isn't going on, matches are often short and don't go anywhere and it doesn't surprise me its losing viewers.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Smoking Crow posted:

that's part of the deluxe wrestlemania axxess pass

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
Someone in another thread said that they thought that WWE's booking style changed in 2015 or so. This was mentioned as particularly noticable in NXT and call-ups. What, if anything, happened? Did they have a lot of turnover in creative?

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Son of Man posted:

Someone in another thread said that they thought that WWE's booking style changed in 2015 or so. This was mentioned as particularly noticable in NXT and call-ups. What, if anything, happened? Did they have a lot of turnover in creative?

I honestly think the failure of the Roman Reigns experiment broke Vince's brain once and for all. He was dead set on Roman being the guy for 4 years straight and it was rejected by fans the entire time, almost nothing they tried worked, and everyone else suffered as a result. I think this is about when they finally pivoted to "the brand is the draw" because they can't admit they were wrong about something and push somebody else, lest they get tired of having their bodies grinded into dust by WWE's insane schedule and go somewhere else.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Von_Doom posted:

[Lana voice]: That's il-le-gal

idk what Lana's voice sounds like so instead in my head I just hear the British crowd saying it, I loved that moment

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I wish someone would cuck Vince

I mean gently caress Vince

I mean murder Vince.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Rowdy Ringsgoons Group Project: collect strands of Vince McMahon’s hair for the purposes of constructing a voodoo doll

I’ll start the wiki

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Use Papa Shango magic to make Vince puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh you didn't cuck? Your rear end better call somebody!

Wellllll it's the Big Cuck.

To Angle's theme: You cuck! You cuck! You cuck!

And if you're not down with that, we got two words for ya: cuck it!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Cuck. In. Peace.

And that's why I cucked your leg out from under your...leg!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Stand back

There's a hurricane cuckin' through

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ad by Khad posted:

[Lana voice]: That's il-le-gal

idk what Lana's voice sounds like so instead in my head I just hear the British crowd saying it, I loved that moment

That was legit great. The thing that kicked that Truth heel-turn off was Vince going into one of,"Don't sneeze you coward!" moments when Truth was seen on camera drinking from a water bottle during a match, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I think you will find that WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan ordered that high-ranking Iranian official The Iron Shiek be DESTROYED by Hulkamania many times.

Haha.... ha... I'm sorry I'm trying to avoid a psychotic break.