Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Trump's not mad at all about impeachment. Actually, he's laughing at those rascally radical Dems. See all his friends, just off frame, laughing with him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Labour leadership race Keir Starmer has emerged as an early frontrunner to succeed Jeremy Corbyn after a poll of members suggested he was the first choice in all regions of the UK, age groups and social classes"

Telegraph:

Commuters gather at Bolton station in protest over increased rail fares

Independent:

Times:

Latest photos of the devastating Australian bushfires

Evening Standard:

US kills Iran general Qassem Suleimani in strike ordered by Trump

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Yes this is definitely what Trump wanted and he's very happy about it, sure.

DildenAnders
Mar 16, 2016

"I recommend Batman especially, for he tends to transcend the abysmal society in which he's found himself. His morality is rather rigid, also. I rather respect Batman.”

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Bullshit Stantis. You firmly only see your own colon with your head shoved up your rear end

Yeah nice reversal of reality dipshit

Love how "Public Opinion" is an old white dude with a baseball cap on. Nod to the totally not racist idea of the "Silent Majority" there

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

DildenAnders posted:

Love how "Public Opinion" is an old white dude with a baseball cap on. Nod to the totally not racist idea of the "Silent Majority" there

It's technically correct given that Branco probably thinks that the opinions of old white Boomer men are the only ones that matter.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Does anybody in the UK like any of their politicians?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

DariusLikewise posted:

Does anybody in the UK like any of their politicians?

No. The UK has less of a cult of personality going on the USA. Britons still rabidly defend their partylines, even if they like nobody who agrees with them.

Of course there are exceptions to this. I heard that some people genuinely like Johnson for some reason.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

The most common thing I heard in the run before our election was "there isn't really a party for me". Everyone feasible kind of sucks, but I guess that means we may as well go with the worst option (if the results are anything to go by)? Even in Scotland, our SNP has issues with transphobia that's been coming up as a large cause of concern.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

drat, that's actually a really good depiction of Trump. Delonas really is just a ball of hate.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Spooner:

The right wing are pushing the narrative that the reason the fires are so bad are due to the greenies blocking backburning, which they do through their secret greenie control of government. Also greenie arsonists.

First Dog on the Moon: The pain and terror of these bushfires cannot be held in a single human heart

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

OpenSourceBurger posted:

It takes some time to draw a missile shaped like a throbbing erection

I wouldn't be to sure. The one time Garrison straight up rebuked Papa Trump was when he bombed that empty airfield in Syria. One of the only accomplishments he's been able to directly point to is "Did not start a war" and then he went and started one anyways. :lol:

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

My bet is it will be big, muscly Daddy standing scowling with bristling eyebrows and flowing golden locks. Meanwhile, on the left side of the image, a really racist caricature of some be-turbaned fellow will be wetting himself and quaking with fear.

Even money on Hillary and/or Soros raging impotently that he stopped a war.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

"I'm not mad, you're the one who's mad" mixed with willful admission that any objections to this administration is just proof it's doing the right thing.

There really is no cooperation Republicans are willing to work with aside from absolute submission.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Jagged Jim posted:

I wouldn't be to sure. The one time Garrison straight up rebuked Papa Trump was when he bombed that empty airfield in Syria. One of the only accomplishments he's been able to directly point to is "Did not start a war" and then he went and started one anyways. :lol:

Even then he didn't actually rebuke Trump, he was just disappointed that Trump didn't stand up to the Deep State enough

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Somfin posted:

Even then he didn't actually rebuke Trump, he was just disappointed that Trump didn't stand up to the Deep State enough

And then he bitched about losing a chunk of Patreon subscribers because he dared to express an opinion that wasn't "MAGA!!!!"

And since then he pretty much hasn't dared to, so I'm excited to see exactly how this is all Cacklin' Hillary's fault

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Korthal posted:

drat, that's actually a really good depiction of Trump. Delonas really is just a ball of hate.

This is why I'm loath to add Sean Delonas to the OP: all I can really say about him is "He's a skilled painter and caricaturist who is nonetheless a Hatred Elemental with contempt oozing from every pore."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Here, I jumped forward in time and found the end of this Prickly City arc for you all:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Jan 4, 2020

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Besesoth posted:

This is why I'm loath to add Sean Delonas to the OP: all I can really say about him is "He's a skilled painter and caricaturist who is nonetheless a Hatred Elemental with contempt oozing from every pore."

That's exactly why you need to add him, he doesn't even bother defending Trump when he disagrees with him. He has no hills that are worth dying on.

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013
The strategy is:
1. Keep provoking Iran until they retaliate
2. Claim that said retaliation is the thing that started the war.

Garrison will have no problem drawing his gleaming, barrel-chested Trump beating back hordes of turban-wearing Iranians.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Korthal posted:

That's exactly why you need to add him, he doesn't even bother defending Trump when he disagrees with him. He has no hills that are worth dying on.
Hating minorities is Delonas's hill. Like so many people who claim misanthropy and say "I hate everyone equally!" he shows his true colors when it comes to most minorities, regardless of group.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I dunno why people say Stantis is gonna vote for Trump when we know he's gonna vote for whatever embarrassment the Libertarians dig up this year. I see John McAfee is running, and oooooh Stantis beating the drum for Vermin Supreme would make Prickly City interesting for the first time since he decided to speak out against waterboarding in like...2004.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Pants Donkey posted:

I dunno why people say Stantis is gonna vote for Trump when we know he's gonna vote for whatever embarrassment the Libertarians dig up this year. I see John McAfee is running, and oooooh Stantis beating the drum for Vermin Supreme would make Prickly City interesting for the first time since he decided to speak out against waterboarding in like...2004.

On the other hand him having to go to bat for a candidate who might have hosed a whale and has not been convicted of rape and murder but crucially not in the way you or I have never been convicted of rape and murder would be very funny.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Bringing this one back

https://twitter.com/delusionalcons/status/1213088051704082432?s=09

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

And they say we have trump derangement syndrome.

e: by using that term I in no way mean to endorse it's use. It's a lovely term designed to subvert real concerns about the poo poo the president does in a daily basis. Rather, I find it amusing you could lump stantis in with it.

itskage fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jan 4, 2020

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

looks like North Dakota State is living rent free in Duke Dogs head.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh they're doing reposts from 2008-2016?

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it
I don't get it

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Jerusalem posted:

Here, I jumped forward in time and found the end of this Prickly City arc for you all:

Gaybies nomination: Best Edit/Parody

Dog had its balls removed, then found out humans go through something far less severe for the same reason.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Debt is stored in the balls.

Anyway I'll ask again about having people list their Gaybie nominations on the wiki to make things easier at the end of the year since SA search sucks. It's some added effort asked from people who want to nominate things, and only makes sense if everyone who puts in nominations are willing to list them there too. But is as stated meant to be a way to not put all the work to collect all the nominations on one person.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

BiggerJ posted:

Gaybies nomination: Best Edit/Parody

Dog had its balls removed, then found out humans go through something far less severe for the same reason.

I get it, except I don't see a political angle.

Mistikman
Jan 21, 2001

I was born ready. I'm Ron Fucking Swanson.
Katt got lost and thought this was a generic cartoons thread?

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

More generic than Prickly City? :v:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

while at the doctor's office how about have your eye tedrallitis checked?

Korthal
May 26, 2011

You forgot to post the amazing title for it: Vast Difference

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Korthal posted:

You forgot to post the amazing title for it: Vast Difference

:drat:

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Korthal posted:

Delonas had a breadown after Obama was re-elected in '12 so he went on hiatus for a few years (?)...but not before giving us this one last political cartoon, which might be my favorite ever: