Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I forget, what’s the name of that one cartoonist who drew Reagan getting staked like a vampire at his funeral?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Tim Kreider

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Added bonus, that's the artist's self-insert doing the staking

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

in the long long ago before i was more familiar with either of them i got the names "ted rall" and "tim krieder" mixed up and so when talking to friends about them i talked about how lovely ted rall was while they were praising tim kreider's cartoons

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Open the Coal Gates!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Gonna be honest, the crosshatching is pretty sloppy here, those suits are hard to look at

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Man this would be perfect apart from the fact that Syria actually did, y'know, use chemical weapons (and still do). But then Delonas will always Delonas.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

So it was meaningless?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

HootTheOwl posted:

So it was meaningless?

Yeah apparently. Why are they so bad at this? Making terrible cartoons to push vile agendas is so easy.
Just hand him a bloody scimitar labeled Suleimani in the first panel. Then he could just write before and after.

One of the reasons that most American political cartoons suck on a quality level, is that they really need to get editors.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

HootTheOwl posted:

So it was meaningless?

"These wasps are going to sting me no matter what I do, so I might as well stick my dick right into their nest."

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Boris Johnson's input on the US-Iran crisis – The prime minister has called for de-escalation from all sides following the death of Iranian general Qassem Suleimani"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Dancing on Ice’s first same-sex partnership is a milestone we should celebrate

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Who's the posh nerd who thinks he's above it all? He looks like a privileged douche. That's the intended message, right?

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

I'm definitely saving this one. Because after years of arguing with chuds I think it's best that I just post this picture as a response to literally anything that dumb fucker does/says. It's just so perfect in how succinct it is and how quickly I want to end conversations with his mouth breathing supporters.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

cant cook creole bream posted:

Who's the posh nerd who thinks he's above it all? He looks like a privileged douche. That's the intended message, right?

Sir Keir Starmer, Labour leader front-runner, son of a nurse and a toolmaker.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Wilcox:

Broelman:

Spooner:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Go gently caress yourself, you disgusting ankle

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I can't help but adore the earnest terribleness of this cartoon

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

I wonder, does he actually have a portrait of hisself at his desk?

Is that a thing people do?

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Is it okay to add 2019 Gaybie nominations to the thread if they weren't in the 2019 politoon thread? Because I'm looking through the A Good Cartoon tumblr and boy howdy.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

I can't help but adore the earnest terribleness of this cartoon

Didn't connect it to JRR on the first read, that's some AGC right there considering JRR's general position on healthcare

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

"pollies" is kangaroo slang for "polluters", right?

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

because the answers would actually involve explicit support for privacy-related policies in a politics comic instead of "It's Valentine's Day, but our country isn't full of love? It doesn't make sense." dialog

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

FFT posted:

Didn't connect it to JRR on the first read, that's some AGC right there considering JRR's general position on healthcare

Healthcare is a privilege, not right, just like driving cars!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Cat Mattress posted:

Politicians. Why would polluters care about fuel reduction ie. cutting forests?

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Cat Mattress posted:

Politicians. Australian slang is usually pretty basic stuff.

Oldies - Old people
Pokies - Slot Machines
Sunnies - Sunglasses
Brickies - Bricklayers
Bickies - Cookies
Bikies - Motorcycle Gang Members
Durry Munchers - Cigarette Smokers

what's there to explain really.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

BiggerJ posted:

Is it okay to add 2019 Gaybie nominations to the thread if they weren't in the 2019 politoon thread? Because I'm looking through the A Good Cartoon tumblr and boy howdy.

Sure, I don't see why not.

Which reminds me:

Nominations will end in the Gaybies thread and voting will begin at 1700UTC tomorrow (that's noon EST).

Korthal
May 26, 2011

This guy's normally a conservative, right? Are you telling me he doesn't want to get rid of crippling government mandated regulations? That maybe some regulations are needed???

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

who on god's grey earth even hinted that we should stop making fun of jeffrey epstein and harvey weinstein, lester? the voices in your head?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

....said no one except the wife beater.

e: Beaten

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Is that a whip-crack reaction to the golden globes?

Specifically this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnPGNnH_3oY

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Nenonen posted:

Politicians. Why would polluters care about fuel reduction ie. cutting forests?

What's the difference between "politician" and "polluter", honestly? Buncha coal-worshippers.

Anyway thanks for explaining what "fuel reduction" meant, I had honestly no idea.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

This is just begging for a "We hate wife beaters and stop making fun of Mike Lester" edit. Sadly I'm phone posting otherwise I would make it myself.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I love how sexist conservatives are. Ivanka at least puts up the semblance of being competent unlike the poo poo-flinger her brother is and yet they still would prefer him in power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Splash
May 30, 2011

I'll never say hole again.

Randalor posted:

This is just begging for a "We hate wife beaters and stop making fun of Mike Lester" edit. Sadly I'm phone posting otherwise I would make it myself.