Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

docbeard posted:

I don't know how to even begin reacting to any of this.

hoot, holler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I know SA's never going to go back to it's old glory days with feats of mod stupidity like groverhaus, doobie's doghouse, abe threatening to kill a 12 year old, etc. but goddammit the current administration is trying its hardest

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008
mod conspiracy to hunt down nazis by giving them a free pass and banning their posting enemies

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

no mods no masters

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
aatrek was hunting pedophiles, he just had to molest some kids to get an in

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Valleyant posted:

Remember all the people that claimed there was no mod conspiracy. Because uh, turns out...

there was no mod conspiracy, you've lost the plot, i want your badge on my desk

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

IDONTPOST posted:

this is the dumbest poo poo and i've only read a little. so the poo poo mod was an undercover nazi hunter by being posting as themself. am i missing something im a very dumb individual to begin with

you are

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

IDONTPOST posted:

this is the dumbest poo poo and i've only read a little. so the poo poo mod was an undercover nazi hunter by being posting as themself. am i missing something im a very dumb individual to begin with

wow... the next D&D mod shows themselfs lol

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ayn Randi posted:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
if mods keep this up we'll have to start paying them for the labor of entertaining us

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ogianres posted:

mod conspiracy to hunt down nazis by giving them a free pass and banning their posting enemies

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

everyone shouted war when the news about iran broke. little did they know......... the real war was raging on discord

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Ironic bigotry is still ironic!
PPJ: Who said anything about it being ironic?

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I’m a cyber spy lmao

is your spy name Scrub-Niggurath?

I'm counter spy, can't get past me

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Why not just perma the ones you can identify and gtfo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I’m a cyber spy lmao

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'm not going to quote that because it's awful but i am laughing at it and feeling bad about it at the same time

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019
My name is Michael Weston. I used to be a spy. Until,

Mr_Moose
May 4, 2004
haha a nazi goon discord huh? how terrible... anyone got a link, you know, for so I can check up on what they're up to?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

IDONTPOST posted:

lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/dril/status/541298222044819456?lang=en

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Suplex Liberace posted:

Why use your forum name and authentication, why not a parachute? Why arent the nazi discords confronting him or even kicking him out, instead they're scrubbing the chats? Why is PPJ so personally important when we have like a dozen goons already doing this for like 2 years? Why is this relevant to his actions as a moderator?
If he truly is doing this infiltration thing, then why was it like pulling teeth to get rid of the FYAD nazi problem this past month?

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Visual Basic Bitch posted:

My name is Michael Weston. I used to be spy. Until,

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

small ghost posted:

Is it true that the chats he's in are getting scrubbed? I've seen a couple of people say that. If that's the case holy poo poo demod this guy immediately.

Owners are scrubbing their chats because it was revealed he'd been backing up their data and keeping tabs on them.

cda posted:

Ok and if you do that you're in? Like I'm unclear how it 1) became known that ppj was part of this discord and 2) who took those screenshots and whether they had to be part of the group to do it
You have to join the discords channel to view it, yes. So whoever took those screenshots (assuming they're real) would have been another member yeah

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
fuuuuuuuuuuck

this explains SO loving MUCH of the past month or two!

gently caress

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?
Looking forward to when the mods decide to give the hornets nest another kick by gassing or deep sixing this thread.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

They're defending PPJ btw in the fashy discords

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

voted 5

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i got this new button that's actually a camera, i'll wear it on my jacket, can i be a mod?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

CharlestonJew posted:

I know SA's never going to go back to it's old glory days with feats of mod stupidity like groverhaus, doobie's doghouse, abe threatening to kill a 12 year old, etc. but goddammit the current administration is trying its hardest

yeah i thought that era of SA was well and truly over but holy loving poo poo

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

Ayn Randi posted:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

goldmine

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

if anyone on this forum ever claims to be covertly identifying bigots offsite they should be demodded immediately and denied any form of power ever again

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

same

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

What the gently caress is happening on this website

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Koalas March posted:

(assuming they're real)

lol

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Koalas March posted:

Owners are scrubbing their chats because it was revealed he'd been backing up their data and keeping tabs on them.

You have to join the discords channel to view it, yes. So whoever took those screenshots (assuming they're real) would have been another member yeah

lol you're still defending this guy

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Phi230 posted:

They're defending PPJ btw in the fashy discords

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Valleyant posted:

Remember all the people that claimed there was no mod conspiracy. Because uh, turns out...

lolll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amaru_chulla
Sep 3, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

VROOM VROOM posted:

remember when people wanted PPJ demodded simply for being a bad poster and mod

lol