Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Selachian posted:

Incidentally, there's a fundraiser for Jerry Holbert, the cartoonist for the Boston Herald, who is suffering from dementia. He didn't get posted a lot in these threads, but he was a typical "I hate Trump but Democrats are worse" right-winger in the mold of Stiglich, Stantis, and Ramirez.

You, unfortunately, could see him lose his mind in real time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

duz posted:

He's already one of those comedians that thinks its the kids these days fault for not finding him funny.

Is that supposed to be Jack McBrayer above DeNiro? Or Ellen? Holy poo poo what a terrible artist.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

What's the logo on the pizza mean? I didn't get the latest code memo from the deep state.

It's from an FBI Wikileaks document about symbols that pedophiles allegedly use to broadcast their affiliation. Scroll halfway down this article:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

Who doesn't randomly think about abortions? I"m thinking about them right now!

Yes, yes, but are they gay abortions?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ambitious Spider fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jan 8, 2020

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

People likely died, so maybe don’t be weird.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pants Donkey posted:

yea, you're right. I edited, but I still expect the usual shitheels to be out for blood.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Besesoth posted:

Sure, I don't see why not.

Which reminds me:

Nominations will end in the Gaybies thread and voting will begin at 1700UTC tomorrow (that's noon EST).

Okay, I've nominated a bunch. Might add more later.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Literally no one on the left was going to be mad at Trump for not starting another war.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Pants Donkey posted:

I heard the buildings on base are spread out because it in a rural area, so here's to hoping!

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Sandpuppy posted:

Ya gotta give me the random geometric shapes!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Now this one aged really well, lol.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Jesus Christ gently caress OFF STANTIS

Your loving president is throwing us into the next wave of the forever war right loving now SAY SOMETHING

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Somfin posted:

Jesus Christ gently caress OFF STANTIS

Your loving president is throwing us into the next wave of the forever war right loving now SAY SOMETHING

This was written two weeks ago wasn't it?

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Yeah we'll have to wait two weeks for Stantis to make some vague noise about how depressed he is that conflict continues in the world.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I doubt that Stantis will even acknowledge it.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Lincoln v. Douglas - 2020

Ted Rall posted:

The 1858 debates between Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas over the issue of slavery were notable for their erudite discussion of an important policy matter. Now we don’t talk about issues, we talk about political viability in terms of how much the candidates have to spend. Ideas? Not so much.

Tags: Abe, Abraham Lincoln, Bernie Sanders, CNN, Fundraising, Honest Abe, horserace politics, media, MSNBC, punditry, spending, Stephen Douglas, surging, tv news

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

nevermind :v:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Lincoln v. Douglas - 2020

There are issues. People talk about the issues all the loving time. Just because you don't pay attention to them doesn't mean they don't exist, jesus christ gently caress you Ted.
This is like "how come feminists don't protest THIS? could it be they really don't care about equality???" but actually they protest that thing all the time and the person saying it is just a loving idiot who assumes anything he doesn't know about doesn't exist

Zhumma
Aug 5, 2006
title text

Does this inane dipshit ever have anything to say? This level of laziness and detached eyerolling is angering my blood.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Zhumma posted:

Does this inane dipshit ever have anything to say?

"I'm sorry Republicans are horrible monsters, but please, do not ever vote for the Democrats nonetheless. Thank you."

Zhumma
Aug 5, 2006
title text

Cat Mattress posted:

"I'm sorry Republicans are horrible monsters, but please, do not ever vote for the Democrats nonetheless. Thank you."

Says the black girl written by a middle-aged white guy while the amputee coyote pleads for decorum all the while aimlessly jumping around off-brand krazy kat vistas

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Vib Rib posted:

There are issues. People talk about the issues all the loving time. Just because you don't pay attention to them doesn't mean they don't exist, jesus christ gently caress you Ted.
This is like "how come feminists don't protest THIS? could it be they really don't care about equality???" but actually they protest that thing all the time and the person saying it is just a loving idiot who assumes anything he doesn't know about doesn't exist

He's talking about mainstream media pundit coverage of the election and he isn't wrong.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Lodin posted:

Now this one aged really well, lol.

Plus the Horsey level banging titty on Betsy Ross there. Guess he just had to get that star in there.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

- No, only those that are electrified gets in here.

Context. The politicians wants the business companies to be greener and more sustainable which will lead to a lot of them going under because they are unable to change.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Why isn’t the Earth crying for the submerged Caribbean

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Wow that's lazy.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

These might piss me off more than Garrison's stupid poo poo because at least you can make fun of how crazy it is. This is just lazy and meaningless, on top of being on the level of a 3rd grader art-wise.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Jay Rust posted:

Why isn’t the Earth crying for the submerged Caribbean

If it was anyone other than Rose, I might suspect it was a comment about how no one is paying attention to the Puerto Rico earthquake.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
JR ROSE owns, gently caress the haters

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Michael Moore-bidly Obese is a fatty fat fat and therefore all arguments he makes ar-

What? He lost weight?

...how many years ago?

*Sweating* Well, uh...that is to say...

*Stiglich thrusts his penis into a shotgun over and over as he’s hauled off the stage*

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm the enormous island off the coast of West Africa.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm the huge island on the Ivory Coast.

I'm the large landmass between Spain and New England. Is that supposed to be Ireland? Greenland? An elementary school failure of basic geography? Who knows!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Michael Moore fat is such a blast from the past!

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm the enormous island off the coast of West Africa.

JRROSE! is very sensitive to Equatorial Guinea.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

It's really telling how often conservatives defaults to "well you're fat and/or ugly therefore your argument is invalid."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009