Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
If you think about it Max singlehandedly saved Hondas Formula 1 program. But in a way this is bad because Formula 1 is bad and Honda could dedicate those resources to something actually worthwile instead of a bad 'sport' that nobody likes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Nice!

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Iannone’s MotoGP career is done lmao. Everyone please support him in his time of need by following him on Instagram

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Frond posted:

I like Honda and Newey though.
I think it could be forgiven to like RBR just because of Newey. He's Mega, as they used to say in Britain before they passed a referendum to commit economic suicide. RIP Britain.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
I think of RBR as "Honda Adrian Newey Formula 1 Team". Title sponsor, Red Bull.

It seems ok to like them thinking about it in this context.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I love Mercedes and I love Lewis

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I love Mercedes and I love Lewis

i can't wait for all the fucktarded mercedes fans qqing into their cans of lewis juice when mercedes leave the sport

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

i can't wait for all the fucktarded mercedes fans qqing into their cans of lewis juice when mercedes leave the sport

I don't think there are any mercedes fans here friendo, just those who appreciate the #Blessedness of are Lewis.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I'm saving 1 can of Eau De Lewis, as well as 1 can of Rossi and 1 can of Rich and 1 can of Speed (Robby Gordon) in my vault

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

NtotheTC posted:

I know there are a few misguided Max fans but we don't have any honest to god red bull fans ITT do we?
I once saw Christian Horner in the Milton Keynes John Lewis but I kept my distance and didn't get any Brainworks.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
When Mercedes leave Brackley still will rise

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

track day bro! posted:

I haven’t cried since 2004 and I’ll love Lewis no matter where he takes his #blessed self

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I haven’t cried since 2004 and I’ll love Lewis no matter where he takes his #blessed self

You should cry more often, it owns.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

Please don't use slurs that offend the fuckmentally-challenged, tia

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Big Huski Boi posted:

You should cry more often, it owns.

No

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Get wine drunk on an airplane and watch Me and Earl and the Dying Girl challenge 2020

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Who the gently caress is a Mercedes fan? I'm just all in there for lewis #blessed

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
Lance Stroll driver of the day

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Big Huski Boi posted:

Get wine drunk on an airplane and watch Me and Earl and the Dying Girl challenge 2020

That movie was only ok

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Big Huski Boi posted:

Get wine drunk and watch The Art of Racing in the Rain.

Or get wine drunk in the business lounge and look at the price of drinks on a domestic flight.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Theophany posted:

Get wine drunk and watch The Art of Racing in the Rain.

Or get wine drunk in the business lounge and look at the price of drinks on a domestic flight.

Look at this scrub who has to pay for drinks on a plane

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Rhopunzel posted:

Lance Stroll driver of the day

Theophany posted:

Please don't use slurs that offend the fuckmentally-challenged, tia

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

2020 is the year of Bottas

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Lewis Hamilton is a good (great) man!

quote:

“It breaks my heart to see the devastation the Australian bushfires are causing to people and animals across the country,” Hamilton posted on Twitter.

“I’m pledging $500k to support the animals, wildlife volunteers and rural fire services. If you are able to, and you haven’t already then you can donate too.”

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Custard Undies posted:

Lewis Hamilton is a good (great) man!

while noted poo poo austrailan driver spaniel failtardo has said nothing about this, its almost like he hates australia and sucks rear end

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

NtotheTC posted:

I know there are a few misguided Max fans but we don't have any honest to god red bull fans ITT do we?

There's us few residiual Minardi fans keeping an eye on Scuderia Wet Look Knitwear or whatever they're called this week but RBR? Nah.

I do have an RBR towel someone got me for a secret santa or something. I dry my arse with it.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Look at this scrub who has to pay for drinks on a plane

That's why I get tanked up in the business lounge.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I'm saving 1 can of Eau De Lewis, as well as 1 can of Rossi and 1 can of Rich and 1 can of Speed (Robby Gordon) in my vault

Only registered members can see post attachments!

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

track day bro! posted:

while noted poo poo austrailan driver spaniel failtardo has said nothing about this, its almost like he hates australia and sucks rear end

yes he has you complete shitlord of a hosed in the head poster from whatever fuckhead inbredsville you managed to climb out of

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Ricciardo auctioned off a Renault power unit, unfortunately it blew up and started 3 new fires.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

spaceblancmange posted:

Ricciardo auctioned off a Renault power unit, unfortunately it blew up and started 3 new fires.

I really shouldn't laugh but that is pretty drat funny.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

You Am I posted:

yes he has you complete shitlord of a hosed in the head poster from whatever fuckhead inbredsville you managed to climb out of

I like that he's auctioning off his fireproof overalls. A nice touch.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

quote:

Boeing 737 Max: Worker said plane 'designed by clowns'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51058929

which one of you works for boeing?

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Perhaps they hired Sam Michael?

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

quote:

"I don't know how to fix these things... it's systemic. It's culture. It's the fact we have a senior leadership team that understand very little about the business and yet are driving us to certain objectives,"
wow they hired Zak Brown

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

McLaren have poached Unilever from Williams: https://www.mclaren.com/racing/partners/unilever/mclaren-racing-announces-multi-year-technical-partnership-unilever/

That one could be good, they have a lot of silly brands that could make for fun usernames.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
:gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: HOLY gently caress PAT SYMONDS SAYS TWO STROKE ENGINES MAY COME BACK IN 2025 :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Formula 1 wont exist in 2025

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

the kentucky quid posted:

:gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: HOLY gently caress PAT SYMONDS SAYS TWO STROKE ENGINES MAY COME BACK IN 2025 :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz: :gizz::gizz:

so not only will i be able to beat f1 cars around spa in my m3, i'll probably have time to get a quickie in with my sister whilst waiting for them to catch up hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Like and retweet this post if you agree that Lewis should be the next prince of Sussex