Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

shut the gently caress up about the plane please, it's just circular speculation at this point

"The available information disagrees hard with the conclusion I came to in my mind, please don't post about it, so I don't have to look at how I was wrong"

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

KozmoNaut posted:

"The available information disagrees hard with the conclusion I came to in my mind, please don't post about it, so I don't have to look at how I was wrong"

:hmmyes:

yeah it's definitely not because it's annoying to come back to this thread and it's nothing but bullshit plane talk

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

PLANEGHAZI AIN'T GOIN AWAY!

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

ok

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

we're hearing about the iraqi side of the pompeo - abdul-mahdi call
https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/1215584113996042241?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I can't believe Mike Pompeo would lie like that

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Atrocious Joe posted:

lmao watch iran drone strike the delegate

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Trump admin is just going to pretend that any push by the Iraqi government for a withdrawal is actually an Iranian plot and hope it goes away.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Someone convince Trump that this is like Brexit and has to be done immediately

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Frijolero posted:

Someone convince Trump that this is like Brexit and has to be done immediately

THEY CALL ME MR IRAXIT!

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Still can't believe that Russia shot down that Ukrainian passanger plane

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
can’t believe the us made up an iranian missile strike to save boeing stock prices

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/APDiploWriter/status/1215647086986825728?s=20

"America is a force for good in the Middle East."

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Flipper? I know him as James, the America Hating Dolphin

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
farce for good

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

America is trying to gaslight the Iraqi government

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Can we please not turn this thread into fascist apologia for the theocratic state that shot down their own plane and killed 176 people as "pay back" because some dude no one itt had ever heard of was killed? Thanks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Can we please not turn this thread into fascist apologia for the theocratic state that shot down their own plane and killed 176 people as "pay back" because some dude no one itt had ever heard of was killed? Thanks.

:milk:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Ok, my initial impression was that Iran probably shot it down by mistake, but you've convinced me, Iran is Good Now

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

shirts and skins posted:

Ok, my initial impression was that Iran probably shot it down by mistake, but you've convinced me, Iran is Good Now

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Glory to the Martyrs
Muqtada guide us to victory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0hHC9BpdXI

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hey shut the gently caress up, please. You're dumb as poo poo.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

You suck

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

shirts and skins posted:

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

apologise for my rear end

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
If you don't love Iran, get the gently caress out Liberal

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what a crybaby

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

this poo poo loving sucks. yeah we really need to spend more time talking about how Iran is so scary and evil. u bird brain

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Sure and Epstein did kill himself

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Truga posted:

lmfao, totally a coincidence, right? I guess now we get to ask questions about any ACARS backdoors the pentagon might have access to

plane engines catch fire more than the average person thinks, particularly with poor upkeep such as one might see from a cash strapped african airline. its them bringing down the plane in flight thats iffy

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

gradenko_2000 posted:

Sure and Epstein did kill himself

lol no.

gently caress carrying water for fascists, that includes iran.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

lol no.

gently caress carrying water for fascists, that includes iran.

The Boeing didn't kill itself.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Raskolnikov38 posted:

plane engines catch fire more than the average person thinks, particularly with poor upkeep such as one might see from a cash strapped african airline. its them bringing down the plane in flight thats iffy

right a plane engine catching fire is uncommon, even in the 737. a plane engine on fire is an emergency situation that is able to be mitigated without killing everyone. cut fuel and do a controlled landing as planes can fly on one engine.

an engine fire that engulfs the cabin and is completely unrecoverable is the thing that never happens.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

is this some plan to get us to accept PPJ back just to end this nightmare?

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Hard to accept that iran shot down ppj but we gotta

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

is this some plan to get us to accept PPJ back just to end this nightmare?

:mrgw:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/malwaex/status/1215673734452768768

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Putting ukraine air branding over the existing ukraine air branding and then shooting the plane down. Truly a masterclass in deception

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Atrocious Joe posted:

iran's going to assassinate whomever they send

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe