Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

How would a woman not know that she has children :thunk:

Edit: I see that this has been questioned on the previous page, so this was a pretty awesome snipe imo, good job Dromal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Grant DaNasty posted:

The joke doesn't make sense, but it's even worse when you take this into account:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkc2xi81l2M

I'm assuming it's real and not just scripted for reality tv, but Paige admits she had a miscarriage at 17 and probably can't have kids.

I love how no matter the situation if something WWE does makes me go "oh that's bad" I'll almost instantly learn background info that makes it even worse.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

How would a woman not know that she has children :thunk:

Edit: I see that this has been questioned on the previous page, so this was a pretty awesome snipe imo, good job Dromal
That’s literally :thejoke:

Super lovely and mean spirited, mind

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Triple H is a lovely bully? Why I'd never

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I mean, either he's taking a shot at her for not being able to have kids OR that she's a "drunken slut" so take your pick as to why he's a piece of garbage this time

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If that rear end in a top hat is the future of, and hope for, this business, things are even more hosed than some of you have been willing to admit for a while. Don't say nobody tried to warn you though

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Neodoomium posted:

I mean, either he's taking a shot at her for not being able to have kids OR that she's a "drunken slut" so take your pick as to why he's a piece of garbage this time

You are thinking too small, it can be both.

Chris James 2 posted:

If that rear end in a top hat is the future of, and hope for, this business, things are even more hosed than some of you have been willing to admit for a while. Don't say nobody tried to warn you though

But he isn’t the Elite and Tony Khan.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

I kinda think he's going to hilariously run the company into the ground but sometimes I can be too optimistic

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Low Desert Punk posted:

Not as good as Okada mocking a crying SANADA

Actually Okada comforted and praised SANADA because he's a good boy and their rivalry is pure :unsmith:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Like the scenario that seems most likely to me that Vince dies and Hunter and the investor class just kind of cannibalize the company for loose change. It hurts the most people and the Cult of Vince has poisoned the well on anyone else running the company positively.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/ReneeYoungWWE/status/1216824255771336704

https://twitter.com/BellaTwins/status/1216818676134858752

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I don't think anyone expected HHH to not be an rear end in a top hat when he's in charge, the assumption is that the product will be better. He will absolutely still be a piece of poo poo, but people can, have, and will look past that if the show is good.

The product will very likely also be bad though :xd:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Chris James 2 posted:

I've never said HHH is faultless. I've never believed he would correct every mistake and fix every broken part of the WWE. I've never even had much faith that he would maintain NXT's general level of quality for more than another year or two.

But nobody can convince me the company won't be better with him at the helm instead of Vince. No matter what HHH says, you know Vince has said things 10x worse 100x more frequently. No matter what bad decisions HHH makes, they won't be as bad as Vince's. HHH may leave a lot to be desired, but him at his worst is still better than Vince can manage.

The future for wrestling may be hosed but hosed is still an improvement over what we have right now.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Was there ever a reason given for Miz’s naruto headbands

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I'll still not watch it, as it will be extremely terrible crap.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Triple H is gonna get hosed up by Paige's organized criminal family members and that's extremely my poo poo!

Please do not let the aforementioned organized criminal family know that I laugh every time I think about The Bevis Family getting pissed when you step on their turf

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Maybe what triple h was saying is that he thinks Paige knocked someone else up

Do we have any proof that Triple H understands how babies are made? Maybe he thought Paige could get someone pregnant with the PTO, that's the Paige Tap out

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

rotinaj posted:

Maybe what triple h was saying is that he thinks Paige knocked someone else up

Do we have any proof that Triple H understands how babies are made? Maybe he thought Paige could get someone pregnant with the PTO, that's the Paige Tap out

PTO is safe. But the PTO on the table? That's a babymaker.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Oh god, main event on Raw tonight is the fist fight. Somehow I forgot that was a thing. We'll finally see what a worked version of the Brawl for All woulda been like.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Oh god, main event on Raw tonight is the fist fight. Somehow I forgot that was a thing. We'll finally see what a worked version of the Brawl for All woulda been like.

Who is "we" ? I definitely will not see this. Very few people on this forum will see this!!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Don't forget about Steph, who will almost certainly inherit Vince's class B shares.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I’m sure Paul’s gonna hop right on the phone and ask Paige why she’s gotta take everything so seriously.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Paul's gonna get the locker room together for a meeting and explain how in the modern day, you shouldn't have miscarriages

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Starting to think hhh isn't good

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
HHH is a gym freak metal bro who idolizes Motorhead so he's just poorly playing on the rock star "different girl in a different town" trope but the hosed up part is he probably means it as a compliment and not a dig.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

*scrambles to make a Triple H loss.jpg edit*

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Blaise330 posted:

We'll finally see what a worked version of the Brawl for All woulda been like.

Basically that’s what the Brock/Cain Crown Jewel
Match was

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

HHH is a complete dumbass who despite having all of the backing, money and promotional power of essentially the only American wrestling monopoly just this past week failed to place in the top 50 shows on TV while the brand new upstart placed number 5.

Maybe he should spend a little less time knocking his own employees and more time learning from more successful people who actually had to earn their positions in the biz. Paul Heyman, for all his fault, is vastly more qualified to take over WWE from Vince than HHH will ever be.

#FTMF

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I'll be surprised if they don't turn the whole Paige thing into an angle on TV now

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Davros1 posted:

I'll be surprised if they don't turn the whole Paige thing into an angle on TV now

First ever Saudi Arabia intergender match, basically the Booker T feud again but this time Triple H also goes over.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Low Desert Punk posted:

Not as good as Okada mocking a crying SANADA

Okada actually comforted Sanada and gave him a little "good try, kiddo" thumbs up, which was so much worse because it made Sanada look like a complete loving dork.

Anyway, HHH is a monster and I'm glad Renee called his dumb rear end out and stuck up for Paige. Renee the best Renee #1.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

JUNGLE BOY posted:

HHH is a complete dumbass who despite having all of the backing, money and promotional power of essentially the only American wrestling monopoly just this past week failed to place in the top 50 shows on TV while the brand new upstart placed number 5.

Maybe he should spend a little less time knocking his own employees and more time learning from more successful people who actually had to earn their positions in the biz. Paul Heyman, for all his fault, is vastly more qualified to take over WWE from Vince than HHH will ever be.

#FTMF

heyman and hhh dont know how to make money so yes i hope hhh learns from him and bankrupts the wwe

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

dromal phrenia posted:

Who is "we" ? I definitely will not see this. Very few people on this forum will see this!!

Why would people miss HISTORY?

I favor Big Show's team, he has experience in boxing matches.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A fight happening on a wrestling show, wild

A champ showing up to work, amazing

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
what do you think they steal next from mdickie games?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

A champ showing up to work, amazing

I mean, can you say for sure he even will?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

pressedbunny posted:

I've never said HHH is faultless. I've never believed he would correct every mistake and fix every broken part of the WWE. I've never even had much faith that he would maintain NXT's general level of quality for more than another year or two.

But nobody can convince me the company won't be better with him at the helm instead of Vince. No matter what HHH says, you know Vince has said things 10x worse 100x more frequently. No matter what bad decisions HHH makes, they won't be as bad as Vince's. HHH may leave a lot to be desired, but him at his worst is still better than Vince can manage.

The future for wrestling may be hosed but hosed is still an improvement over what we have right now.

Triple H hired a known abuser to run the performance center and then covered up sexual harassment, racist and homophobic abuse for 2 years including likely costing a woman who tried to stop the abuse her job, and other talent getting fired for speaking up. Several wrestlers have spoken up about him making racist jokes backstage and then there was the ACH t-shirt just months ago.

He is not an improvement over anything.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

MJeff posted:

Okada actually comforted Sanada and gave him a little "good try, kiddo" thumbs up, which was so much worse because it made Sanada look like a complete loving dork.
Which event was this? I should get some use out of my njpw sub before it runs out, I've been meaning to ask in the thread.

I know it's this year I just don't pay attention.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Triple H hired a known abuser to run the performance center and then covered up sexual harassment, racist and homophobic abuse for 2 years including likely costing a woman who tried to stop the abuse her job, and other talent getting fired for speaking up. Several wrestlers have spoken up about him making racist jokes backstage and then there was the ACH t-shirt just months ago.

He is not an improvement over anything.

Has Vince not done worse? Not to be pedantic but this conversation annoys the poo poo out of me every time it comes up because people choose to ignore the enormous gulf between "better than Vince" and "actually good."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Spiderdrake posted:

Which event was this? I should get some use out of my njpw sub before it runs out, I've been meaning to ask in the thread.

I know it's this year I just don't pay attention.

King of Pro Wrestling.

Big Huski Boi posted:

Has Vince not done worse? Not to be pedantic but this conversation annoys the poo poo out of me every time it comes up because people choose to ignore the enormous gulf between "better than Vince" and "actually good."

I mean as far as we know, HHH hasn't been an accessory to murder after the fact. I think Vince probably still has him beat on severity of abuse covered up.