Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Lodin posted:

Buddy of mine services various unmanned electrical stuff in middle-Norway. He's currently stuck in the middle of nowhere and waiting for a tractor to come pull up his snowmobile and it'll take a couple of hours. At least it's not very cold there.

Cut it open and burrow into its guts for warmth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What a bad choice for internal design, both ugly and attracts this sort of hilarity (not at all hilarious to whoever has to fix it)

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Is this before the rocks were added?

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Cross postin this

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

lemonadesweetheart posted:

Cross postin this
This is powerful.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Samovar posted:

I like to imagine if he wasn't hit by that horse his next move would have been to stomp on his turban like an out-witted sheriff stomping on his hat.

It looks like he was trying to throw his aqel rope at one of the riders?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Is nobody going to comment on all the hair and dust on the image? How do you even get your cameraphone sensor dirty? It can't be just on the front element because it wouldn't really be visible.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I was thinking it could be one of those clear plastic cases that cover the camera.

Or someone recording off of a different screen.

My question is what idiot hotel would put a light like that in their room?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

mobby_6kl posted:

Is nobody going to comment on all the hair and dust on the image? How do you even get your cameraphone sensor dirty? It can't be just on the front element because it wouldn't really be visible.

If it’s not fake, I’m thinking someone tried to clean the sensor with decidedly not‐lint‐free swab.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

That's pubes mate. They just arrived at the Airbnb and that's what you get at Airbnbs.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

My question is what idiot hotel would put a light like that in their room?

Why is there a hot tub in the bedroom? Why is there a framed painting of a lawn chair above the bed? Why does the bed have 6 small pillows but no bed head? What is going on??? :psyduck:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Why is there a hot tub in the bedroom? Why is there a framed painting of a lawn chair above the bed? Why does the bed have 6 small pillows but no bed head? What is going on??? :psyduck:

Jacuzzis in rooms are fairly normal for some hotels so guests can gently caress and watch tv. There's no headboard so guests can gently caress without too much noise in the next room. The framed painting is so people can gently caress in different uncomfortable positions and say "boy that looks comfortable". The light is there as a stripper pole but was improperly installed so you can hurt yourself and yell "gently caress".

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The lamp is there to give the guests mercury poisoning.

Don’t break a fluorescent tube while it’s hot.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Push El Burrito posted:

Jacuzzis in rooms are fairly normal for some hotels so guests can gently caress and watch tv. There's no headboard so guests can gently caress without too much noise in the next room. The framed painting is so people can gently caress in different uncomfortable positions and say "boy that looks comfortable". The light is there as a stripper pole but was improperly installed so you can hurt yourself and yell "gently caress".

Hell, you can even drive yourself to the hotel in this to really top it off:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

https://twitter.com/themattdimitri/status/1216623809576357893

:yeshaha:

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017
Schade is on anyone who fucks in their own jacuzzi, let alone someone else's

spankmeister posted:

I hope you told the guy to do some crazy stunt to get into The Netherlands. Being that there is no need to "sneak" across a border that has no border controls whatsoever.

If I remember right the train we were on continued into the Netherlands after cologne, I just told him 'you're already on the train

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Cross postin this

Dear god the heat and smoke must be making the Aussies insane. This is bizarre and beautiful.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

can't he y'know pull himself by his bootstraps?
:smuggo:

Noir89
Oct 9, 2012

I made a dumdum :(
Local schad in my home city. Right leaning local politicians tried to sell the state owned communications and power infrastructure company. A vote for the publics opinion was held during the weekend, huge campaign and even told their voters to skip voting.

The result? 99% voted no, with 56% voters and the best part is that traditionally right leaning areas had large vote participation AND almost 100% no don't sell votes. On monday morning they called the whole thing off with some passive aggressive comments about increasing taxes.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Cross postin this

This is one of the most extraordinary things I have ever seen.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Montalvo posted:

This is one of the most extraordinary things I have ever seen.

Your avatar should be the title picture for it.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Noir89 posted:

Local schad in my home city. Right leaning local politicians tried to sell the state owned communications and power infrastructure company. A vote for the publics opinion was held during the weekend, huge campaign and even told their voters to skip voting.

The result? 99% voted no, with 56% voters and the best part is that traditionally right leaning areas had large vote participation AND almost 100% no don't sell votes. On monday morning they called the whole thing off with some passive aggressive comments about increasing taxes.

I'd like to read an article, if you have one handy.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Every time something about this guy pops up I mistake him for Peter Molyneux and think "Come on, Fable was okay"

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Samuringa posted:

Every time something about this guy pops up I mistake him for Peter Molyneux and think "Come on, Fable was okay"

That's...who I thought this was. I've seen his misogynistic tweets for months now, and assumed he was infected by gamergateness or something.

Who the gently caress is this guy?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

That's...who I thought this was. I've seen his misogynistic tweets for months now, and assumed he was infected by gamergateness or something.

Stefan Molyneux

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Some guy who makes videos about some kind of poo poo, I assume.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

quote:

Stefan Basil Molyneux (/stəˈfæn ˈmɒlɪnjuː/; born September 24, 1966) is a far-right, white nationalist[2] Canadian podcaster and YouTuber who is known for his promotion of scientific racism and white supremacist views.[3][4][5][6][7]

Molyneux is described as a leading figure of the alt-right movement by Politico and The Washington Post, and as a far-right activist.[8][9][10][11] Tom Clements in The Independent described Molyneux as having "a perverse fixation on race and IQ."[12]

The Freedomain internet community which Molyneux leads has been described as a cult, and Molyneux has been described as a cult leader, using cult indoctrination techniques on his followers.

I can't imagine why this guy is having trouble finding a job.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Your usual sexist bigoted racist transphobic piece of garbage "dark intellectual" youtuber.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Don't confuse that shitbag with Peter Molyneux, the creator of Populous, Magic Carpet, Syndicate, Dungeon Keeper, Fable, etc

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Live by the infamia, die by the infamia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infamia

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Anyone saying "I could never get a ~normal~ job because they would google my name and see all the things I believe" absolutely deserves their lot in life.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

XIII posted:

Anyone saying "I could never get a ~normal~ job because they would google my name and see all the things I believe" absolutely deserves their lot in life.

My dad always said "do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life" so I guess this guy is living the dream

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
if you're racist and get fired it's your fault *clap clap*

Noir89
Oct 9, 2012

I made a dumdum :(

Volcott posted:

I'd like to read an article, if you have one handy.

Sure, it's in Swedish though :)

https://www.hd.se/2020-01-13/forsaljningen-av-oresundskraft-stoppas

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

canyoneer posted:

If you're racist and you know it
and you really want to show it
If you're racist and you know it
Go Youtube

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Why doesn't he just get a job at the racism factory?

Walk in there and give the manager a firm handshake.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Platystemon posted:

https://i.imgur.com/kaZiHuH.mp4

Easter egg: Pay attention to the left side, below the counter, at nineteen seconds.

This one didn’t get enough love. That moment where the dude realizes all three ninjas trying to rob his shop are complete puss-asses and can be fended off by brandishing a bong.

Also, puppy.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ralph Hurley posted:

This one didn’t get enough love. That moment where the dude realizes all three ninjas trying to rob his shop are complete puss-asses and can be fended off by brandishing a bong.

Also, puppy.

Yeah I love the "seriously, aren't you guys going to loving hit me? Here, I'm open. Okay, then eat bong!"

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Ralph Hurley posted:

Also, puppy.

Dudes got a good "what the gently caress are you going to do by hitting me with a shopping bag?" face.

Dog sprinting for the bin is just icing on the cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
There are six living beings in that video, and somehow the one two-handing a bong like a club is the only one with the slightest bit of courage.