Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
I am doing my usual request for Cool World (because I want to see them get as baffled and angry about it as I did), and I will pair it with Who Framed Roger Rabbit for my WLM request

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I wish to dispute their assertion on the Nexus that Frakes is a good director by phoning in Clockstoppers, a piece of poo poo for Nickelodeon that features a piece of poo poo kid protagonist and bad understanding of time manipulation.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Frakes also directed the Thunderbirds movie. Nuff said.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

gently caress now I kind of want to see Angel Has Fallen.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

AceOfFlames posted:

Frakes also directed the Thunderbirds movie. Nuff said.

I mean you can have a bad movie that's directed well and shot well. But yeah that live-action Thunderbirds is a real case of "what are we even doing?"

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLCnWtsc6gA

tell me you wouldn't want to hear the boys talk about this movie

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Still debating if I want to call in Antz. On the one hand it's like a CG Don Bluth movie in terms of "are you sure this is for kids?", on the other hand I don't know if there's actually much to talk about.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Angry_Ed posted:

I mean you can have a bad movie that's directed well and shot well. But yeah that live-action Thunderbirds is a real case of "what are we even doing?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbirds_(2004_film)

Why is the "Differences from the original" section as long as the rest of the article? WHO CARES ABOUT THE THUNDERBIRDS

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I was thinking of sending in Road House for WLM, and probably either Cyborg or Sudden Death for the main feed.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

gently caress now I kind of want to see Angel Has Fallen.
It's pretty good trash and the first two acts have really good explosions, though nothing tops the hilarity of the North Korean airplane clipping the Washington Monument in Fallen 1. I may have missed their complaints on the podcast but the third act CGI smoke is hideous and comical.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Angry_Ed posted:

Still debating if I want to call in Antz. On the one hand it's like a CG Don Bluth movie in terms of "are you sure this is for kids?", on the other hand I don't know if there's actually much to talk about.

This is such a long shot, but does anyone know which episode Jupin references Antz without saying the name and someone asks if he's talking about Antz and then there's this little beat and Jupin just says "... yeah" in a Woody Allen impression?

I'm not sure why but I think about it a lot.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Year three of requesting this, available in full on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGL9Si2loco

Scrungy low budget 70s New York, Andy Kaufman's first appearance that inspired a scene in The Dark Knight, and green space vaginas. Exquisitely weird and in the spot between WHM and WLM, in the "see it to believe it" slot.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

GoutPatrol posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbirds_(2004_film)

Why is the "Differences from the original" section as long as the rest of the article? WHO CARES ABOUT THE THUNDERBIRDS

I just read it. I loved Thunderbirds as a kid. I will not sully my memories with the movie though.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
WLM is out on Patreon. Gonna be a nice listen; I don’t like Tarantino that much, but this latest movie is actually great.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I'm sending in Feltipern Trevagg for the Gleep-Glossary

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

I’m doing Xizor for Gleep Glossary since they’ve been mentioning Shadows of the Empire a lot lately, Spirited Away for WLM, a TaleSpin episode for AD, and The Pagemaster for the regular feed.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
Does anyone have the 900 number to call? I already tried 1-900-HOT-CABIN

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

clown shoes posted:

Does anyone have the 900 number to call? I already tried 1-900-HOT-CABIN

I had it written down, but I can't find it, I believe it's 833-WHM-GANG

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Do you have to call the number? I remember they had a Skype line to call. Will I get charged extra for calling from the UK?

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

They said in the promo that there is no longer a Skype number to call. Everything goes to the new number.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

clown shoes posted:

They said in the promo that there is no longer a Skype number to call. Everything goes to the new number.

Nerts. I'll try the new one anyways.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

The Deleter posted:

Do you have to call the number? I remember they had a Skype line to call. Will I get charged extra for calling from the UK?

Yes, they specifically address international calling and say just to deal with it it's only a few cents extra.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Just set up a google voice account if you’re worried about charges.

Violator
May 15, 2003

For the movies I suggest I always go to a public pay phone between 1-3am. Always a different one too to be safe.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

I wanna get Idle Hands in for user request. Feel like there's plenty to mine there.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

I want them to have to endure The Mexican but I'm not sure there is much to get jokes from.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
I always want them to do an older movie.

I requested Big JIm McClain this go-around.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

https://twitter.com/spacecoyotl/status/1218016139701186562?s=21

please loving god let them do this movie this year

I need the return of the giant woman voice

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Guess I finally have a Gleep Glossary request

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Have they done Tiptoes? I'm watching this now and holy poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiGxxkPHrEY

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

BigglesSWE posted:

WLM is out on Patreon. Gonna be a nice listen; I don’t like Tarantino that much, but this latest movie is actually great.

You won't last 5 minutes listening to Bruce Dern in They Shoot Ropes, Don't They?

Leatherhead
Jul 3, 2006

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still

Iron Crowned posted:

I had it written down, but I can't find it, I believe it's 833-WHM-GANG

I can confirm it’s this. This year I requested ‘100 Girls’ because boy has it aged terribly.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I should send in Vertigo for a WLM request. I want to hear more Jimmy Stewart impersonations

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I should send in Vertigo for a WLM request. I want to hear more Jimmy Stewart impersonations

THROBBERS

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

The Vosgian Beast posted:

*Jimmy Stewart voice* "PUT ON THE loving GRAY SUIT!"

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I love how much poo poo Ed Sheeran gets in this episode.

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

GrandpaPants posted:

I love how much poo poo Ed Sheeran gets in this episode.

Same, it owned

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Night hobbits

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Andrew and Eric are both tweeting about Cruel Intentions, which can only mean...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leatherhead
Jul 3, 2006

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still

clown shoes posted:

Andrew and Eric are both tweeting about Cruel Intentions, which can only mean...

Fantastic! That’s what I requested last year.

Also, does anyone remember which episode originated ‘Loose Loomis’?