Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

luloo123 posted:

I'm glad that you enjoyed everything. I was super angsty about everything because you were such an awesome Santa a few years ago. That tuna Jello salad still haunts me.

Merry Christmas!

I have been a terrible Santee. My present arrived back on December 27, but our internet was out, so I didn't get a chance to share pics.

My wonderful Santa gave my boys this awesome handmade fish toy. They loved it so much that it needs a little TLC.

Santa also gave me three cookbooks, including The American Woman's Cook Book with her grandmother's handwriting in it. I used it the next day to make biscuits. Daryl Dixon has pride of place on the same shelf.

Santa also gave me a shot glass and the most amazing smelling candle. I keep picking it up and sniffing it because it smells so divine.

You are a wonderful santee, and when the tiniest bit of investigation revealed that you like collecting cookbooks I was so stoked to pick out a few I thought you'd like! I have not used the shot glass I made the candle in, but it's a colorado thingy so it seemed apropos when making this years batch of candles. The other shot glass is from when lowtax had a bunch of SA shot glasses made but the manufacturer got 'white' confused with 'glittery silver'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker
My santa is kinda m.i.a. :( Come to me, my packages!

Captain Muffin
Apr 25, 2007

Women like you are the reason this chickens late in the first place.
YES YES YES! The side gate you say? Where the cats and rain can get it. EXCELLENT!

Luckily it never rains in UK. There is a lot of cool stuff here Santa!

Ohhh something for my four month old sleep depriving child.

Awesome Crab fingerpuppet story! Damm rad Crab that cuts a fish out of a net. Somehow manages to have better dialog than Rise of Skywalker.

Mysterious tin:

Ruperts nose disagrees that this is soup.

Wait, there is cool stuff inside:

Yes, mini Rubiks cube and a keychain of that influencer guy who posts a lot on twitter.

These are like crack to me

Hmm for her eyes only...

And for my eyes only!

AWESOME PILLOW CASES. Check out that edgework. Seriously these are loving cool! Excellent work Santa

How you doing?

Final mystery box:

Everyone sat next to me at work is in for a pleasant year.

I use this line on girls all the time.

I can't think of a situation this won't come in handy:

YEAH YOU VAGINAL GHOST. Not sure if that is a ghost that lives in a vagina, or the ghost of some famous vagina. Eitherway my screenplay now has a title.

Beautiful work Obgyn Kenobi. You (your wife) has done a stirling job. And you have now mastered international postage. Every day is a school day! Look me up if you need a kidney or something sometime in the future.

xxx

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
OH poo poo! I got SANTA'D!

I will admit I was a little skeptical when I first opened the package. The wrapping was pretty cool, and I do love black tea, but was this it...?

IT WASN'T. The box was filled with all kinds of goodies!

Teas of all kinds!

Weird international food!

I dunno what's so special about this dude but it was pretty tasty!

Some stickers and pins with advice that everyone in this country should follow!

A card game about coming up with the most tragic family history possible!

Balloons in a cool box!

And some literature. I don't have the proper anatomy to make use of an abortion guide, but who knows, maybe my wife and I will need it someday because we live in hellworld!

No worries on the lateness. If anything, after the loving trip the very first week of this decade has been, this box was expertly timed to perk me up. I don't know who sent this, but you are an excellent Santa! Hail Satan!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:siren: Meat Glitter :siren:

There is one more thing that I'd like to bestow upon you as a late SASS gift. To accomplish this though I need an e-mail address. Just so you don't have to share one publicly you can get in touch with me via apersonliterally@gmail.com. Hope your new year is kicking rear end!

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
my Santee got their present but didn't post in the thread yet, but they did send my a nice pic of their cat investigating one of their gifts

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Canned Panda posted:

UPDATE: I got a delivery from Amazon today that was supposed to be my SD card, and in a manner totally befitting SASSmas, the padded mailer was completely empty (still sealed).

There is supposed to be another one on the way.

Final Update:. I got the SD card replacement! I used the remainder of the gift card and bought something useless to everyone: a Blu-ray copy of the live action abomination Jem and the Holograms.

And then today when I got home from work after one of the shittiest days in a while, I had a package waiting!

It was some fun stuff from Colorado (where I assume my Santa lives)!

Thanks very much Tendai!

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Glad you like the loot, we sure had fun getting it together and reading your excellent post.

Captain Muffin posted:

Yes, mini Rubiks cube and a keychain of that influencer guy who posts a lot on twitter.

Technically this influencer guy is keychain Stretch Armstrong Donald J. Trump. The best gift America had to offer.

Been a long while since I heard from my Santa but we had so much fun I'll be signing up next year regardless.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Still have not gotten confirmation from my santee, Benny the Snake, if they got their gift, but USPS says it arrived so hoping it got there ok.

Still waiting for mine, have heard nothing from my Santa since Dec 16.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
E: Accidental double-post.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Canned Panda posted:

Final Update:. I got the SD card replacement! I used the remainder of the gift card and bought something useless to everyone: a Blu-ray copy of the live action abomination Jem and the Holograms.

And then today when I got home from work after one of the shittiest days in a while, I had a package waiting!

It was some fun stuff from Colorado (where I assume my Santa lives)!

Thanks very much Tendai!
I'm so glad you got everything. It has been a shitshow of a Christmas in the Tendai family and I'm sorry it was late! Please enjoy your weed leaf ice with a good booze of your choice.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
I haven't heard anything from my Santa for several weeks.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
same :ohdearsass:
although they did message me like three weeks ago saying they were about to ship something, so I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt that they are shipping from some far away land

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

My santa this year was great, thanks again GAY WEED DAD! That said, I've had a deadbeat santa before and would like to volunteer to stalk an additional person and send them gifts. Has the re-santa thread started yet or how do I do that?

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:siren: :ohdearsass: Assistant Elf Fluffy Bunnies Reporting :ohdearsass: :siren:

Let No Goon Go Ungifted. Re-Sass will return January 22nd, 2020 for those deemed unloved.

Assuming we need it. We must always hope that we don't.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
It sucks some people got grinched (although I am pretty understanding of grinches since I think most people sign up with the best of intentions) but I am kind of excited to send out more poo poo....

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

I just got a notification that my gift has arrived and I'm so excited. Thank you Santa!

Edit:

Holy moly!

Moe is very interested in the big present

I don't think I could have been more pleased

Thank you Mr and Mrs Genesplicer! My fiancee is extra happy because she loves California, especially old timey desert California. I love cards and the popper. And the toque. It's all really wonderful. SASS was a great experience and I hope to do it again next year!

Bi-la kaifa fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jan 14, 2020

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

IMJack posted:

I haven't heard anything from my Santa for several weeks.

:same:
What is standard procedure here? Do I message them? I would just hate to pester them if money got tight or whatever.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
How can I Re Santa?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Cowslips Warren posted:

How can I Re Santa?

Look a few posts up. Not happening for a few days yet.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

witches?

Buglord

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

A card game about coming up with the most tragic family history possible!

this game is fun, and it's extra fun if you make players come up with ridiculous stories about how each accident occurs rather than just reading the cards

gey muckle mowser fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jan 15, 2020

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If I got my presents but just want more presents can I sign up again?

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
A mysterious parcel arrived from Japan, which I can only assume must be from Santa!

Awesome! Just last week I made a similar papercraft kit that made me want to tear my hair out and this one seems to be just the right level for me to enjoy the process making it. Can't wait to put it together! :)

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
A package arrived at the post office for me. Only slightly awkward explaining why the package had byolante and not the name on my id.

Nicely wrapped

Lethal weapon to throw at people at work.

Thanks Topenga!

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Major belated post - but huge thanks to Peanut for the super awesome package from Japan!
Everything is super cool and the snacks were great :)

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

Byolante posted:

A package arrived at the post office for me. Only slightly awkward explaining why the package had byolante and not the name on my id.

Nicely wrapped

Lethal weapon to throw at people at work.

Thanks Topenga!

You're welcome!

Also Amazon lied. There's a part two. In like *checks notes* Christ 2 more weeks.

topenga fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jan 16, 2020

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Voltage posted:

Major belated post - but huge thanks to Peanut for the super awesome package from Japan!

:3

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

topenga posted:

You're welcome!

Also Amazon lied. There's a part two. In like *checks notes* Christ 2 more weeks.

I threw one at a work colleague today, 10/10 would throw again

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

Byolante posted:

I threw one at a work colleague today, 10/10 would throw again

YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!! :D

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Voltage posted:

holy poo poo those old-school game cartridges :aaaaa:

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

topenga posted:

YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!! :D

A second challenger appears

Pretty much exactly what I wished for. Handy hiking literature and some climacool towels, I was actually going to buy some of those things next time I went to my outdoors store.

Thanks Topenga!

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

Byolante posted:

A second challenger appears

Pretty much exactly what I wished for. Handy hiking literature and some climacool towels, I was actually going to buy some of those things next time I went to my outdoors store.

Thanks Topenga!

You are very welcome. For sure that was the last box. I promise. :D

Stay cool, yo. We're all worried about y'all.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker
Yes, hello, my package finally arrived.

It's coffee! All the way from that famous brewing city, Seattle! A whopping 4892 miles away, just for little old me.

.. but what's this?

My very own haunted emulet of haunting! A broken rolex! Very impressive.

Thank you, nameless person. I will enjoy all of it immensely, if I can get the local witcher/LDS youth pastor to undo the curse...

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

witches?

Buglord
Welp, I messaged my santa on Friday and didn't get a response. When they messaged me last they assured me they were "not dead" but that was almost a month ago so perhaps that has changed?

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

gey muckle mowser posted:

Welp, I messaged my santa on Friday and didn't get a response. When they messaged me last they assured me they were "not dead" but that was almost a month ago so perhaps that has changed?

this is why re-santa is a thing. I got bad-santa'd last year and that has, after thought, made me want to gift better myself : I'll stalk the gently caress out of you to make the holiday right.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hey guys! I'll have re-sass info up later on tonight. I'm just eyeballs deep in work that was due yesterday because I'm bottle feeding a 6 day old lamb.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Hey guys! I'll have re-sass info up later on tonight. I'm just eyeballs deep in work that was due yesterday because I'm bottle feeding a 6 day old lamb.

Delay is only acceptable if you bribe us with lamb pics

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Agreed

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

My Santa came through!

Got some treats from South Dakota:

Some delicious beef jerky, coffee, a tasty cookie thing w/ caramel and pecans, and a tulip-style beer glass and swag from Lost Cabin Beer Company.

I didn't see any note on who it was from, so thank you, mystery South Dakota goon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

mediaphage posted:

Delay is only acceptable if you bribe us with lamb pics

I'll make sure there's at least one good lamb pic :3: