Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Laserface posted:

Looks like I'll be stuck in cranbrook, at least until I figure out if I'm gonna rent a car and drive myself to Nelson or get my friends to come pick me up. In the interest of saving everyone time the former is looking like the best option.

Maybe I won't crash and die on icy roads in total darkness?

Have you driven in snow before? Driving the pass in the dark sounds like a great way to die on icy roads in total darkness. We just got over a cold snap so deer and elk are going to be running around looking for food around dusk/dawn.

Honestly I'd consider stay in Cranbrook and leave in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Outrail posted:

Have you driven in snow before? Driving the pass in the dark sounds like a great way to die on icy roads in total darkness. We just got over a cold snap so deer and elk are going to be running around looking for food around dusk/dawn.

Honestly I'd consider stay in Cranbrook and leave in the morning.

Drove in a blizzard in Hokkaido that shut down then entire road network but thankfully my buddy is coming to pick me up

Canadiennes are hot as hell holy-o gently caress.

Would it kill them to put a dispensary in Vancouver airport?! I got 6hrs to kill I wanna get lit.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Laserface posted:

Drove in a blizzard in Hokkaido that shut down then entire road network but thankfully my buddy is coming to pick me up

Canadiennes are hot as hell holy-o gently caress.

Would it kill them to put a dispensary in Vancouver airport?! I got 6hrs to kill I wanna get lit.

Could probably hitch into town and back in that time. ..

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

there’s probably an Uber eats for bong food in Canada

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

as in food you feed your bong not kfc popcorn chicken

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Now everythings drenched im going to chuck some osmacote around
Good mushie weather atm
Also need a new roof

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I’m 100% gonna hit a couple of cow paddocks now that we’ve had a couple of hot days with rainy nights. Dunno if much psilocybin pops up where I am but worst case scenario I have a nice walk in nature with an errant run in with a bull like old times

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

havin a sappy mazzy starr fueled sunday after working last 7 days woo. 5 more to go till long weekend.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

well why not posted:

as in food you feed your bong not kfc popcorn chicken

Yes Canada has weed if you know where to look.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Went for a hike today and got very lost.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Inner east of Melbourne just copped some golf ball hail. I thought it would ding up the car for sure but I guess cars are tougher than I thought.

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

EoinCannon posted:

Inner east of Melbourne just copped some golf ball hail. I thought it would ding up the car for sure but I guess cars are tougher than I thought.

I got caught in it walking home but took umbrella with me today after getting soaked friday week so avoided the worst but my street was starting to flood when i got in the door. huge huge hailstones all over the yard right now.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Megabound posted:

It was worth it for those pics. They're amazing.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Megabound posted:

Noice hongos.

Who's bones are those? Roo, cow or sheep?

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Lolie posted:

It was worth it for those pics. They're amazing.

Thanks, these are the phone shots

Outrail posted:

Noice hongos.

Who's bones are those? Roo, cow or sheep?

Roo, here's the full spine

The skin was very Leatherface the black mass to the back left there.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Gross. Rest In Pieces Skippy.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Megabound posted:

Thanks, these are the phone shots

I should try to learn to take good photos to kill the time while I can't garden.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Lolie posted:

I should try to learn to take good photos to kill the time while I can't garden.

I recommend a video tutorial to Malcolm up thread that goes into composition that's worth a watch, otherwise my biggest advice is move down to your subject. Most people's pet and plant photos are bad because they're all from above, just drop down and get a more natural angle.

I only started seriously shooting 2 years ago and you pick it up pretty quick if you put some effort into the process.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Tirade posted:

Can you edit posts in locked threads? If so Korgan needs to change the last post in the old thread to this

https://youtu.be/McCDWYgVyps

It won't let me edit it. :(

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
https://twitter.com/7newsbrisbane/status/1218815480653180928?s=21

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Doin an IKEA with the missus

femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!

Jestery posted:

Doin an IKEA with the missus

Always the start of some of the stupidest barneys at my house.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
There's an ikea dresser that's notorious for ruining marriages.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

What was in the tweet? Its gone now

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
This one had some moments, one part has you sort of assembling the sides in a butterfly type fashion and you need to be paying attention to every little bit of the pictures

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Not just the roads, the whole state!

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Instead of Canberra’s loveable Prime Possum, Perth’s channel seven has some yellow bear fuckwit telling me to go to bed at 7

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
all the tv station kids mascots sleep in a big bed together

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Instead of Canberra’s loveable Prime Possum, Perth’s channel seven has some yellow bear fuckwit telling me to go to bed at 7

Wait different states have different animals doing this, wtf?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Lube Enthusiast posted:

It used to be Fat Cat when I lived in Perth.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Diss Fat Cat and i'll hit you with a bat

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

palette swap of Humphrey with worse stats

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
In Sydney we just had Daryl Somers in blackface do mammy at 7 and you knew it was time for bed

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Why are so many of us still awake?

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Cos I worked 5 night shifts in a row at central,

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Lolie posted:

It used to be Fat Cat when I lived in Perth.

Same. Good night boys and girls. *waves moronically at camera*

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
We all say goodnight to Big Dog up here
Good night Big Dog. Good night boys and girls.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Before Humphrey was Owly

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

tardwrangler posted:

Before Humphrey was Owly

Jesus that's a terrifying group of... Children's television mascots? No wonder boomers are so hosed up. An entire generation of lead addled childhood television based PTSD wackjobs.