Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Worked door for over a year in a nightlife district, bartended a touch.

Never had to bust out weapons on the homeless, but my god the abject stupidity on display was remarkable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
I've only been to a Dick's Last Resort once, and I was looking forward to it since I'd heard about it for years and it sounded pretty funny.

The waiter was perfectly nice, it was awful :mad:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

They were ironically being nice you buffoon.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

As we've discovered at cost, being ironically nice is still being nice

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Imagine how much of a burn it is for someone who is paid to insult you looks at you and says "man, I can't do it...".

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

KoRMaK posted:

lol white claws are fine, minus the dumb bro culture that's propped up around them

the threat of violence with the baseball bat again a homeless person was cringe, and the dumping alcohol on someone was the ally oop. For some reason you had to get the anger out rather than just telling them to get hosed

story reeks. whoever OP is sucks

it was originally what ever the girl version of a bro is and so bros started doing it so they can get with chick bros

RatHat posted:

It’s not mandatory but the only people who don’t tip(assuming the server isn’t bad) are poor people and assholes.

i'm poor and always tip 20% granted im not going somewhere where my bill is more then 20$ but poor people not tipping is a lovely stereotype since in my experience when i worked in a restaurant the middle class and the ultra rich are the people who dont tip

snergle fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Jan 20, 2020

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

artsy fartsy posted:

I've only been to a Dick's Last Resort once, and I was looking forward to it since I'd heard about it for years and it sounded pretty funny.

The waiter was perfectly nice, it was awful :mad:

This might be the biggest burn ever, holy poo poo.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

snergle posted:

it was originally what ever the girl version of a bro is and so bros started doing it so they can get with chick bros

i'm poor and always tip 20% granted im not going somewhere where my bill is more then 20$ but poor people not tipping is a lovely stereotype since in my experience when i worked in a restaurant the middle class and the ultra rich are the people who dont tip

Boo this man for trying to keep both of the derails going in the same post.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
So we're all just going to ignore this masterpiece while we argue about Goon Story Time?

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Inceltown posted:

They were ironically being nice you buffoon.

ironic niceness is still niceness

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/NGtSBbK.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/HYqVfDe.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/B1X4Llt.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/QpaHUvB.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/uWFbxw2.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/Q6p1cpL.mp4

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
The number of people coming to the defense of an underage group bringing outside alcohol in to a bar (which could lead to the firing of several minimum wage slaves) and a male prostitute exposing himself in public is somewhat surprising but then again I guess the forums have changed. Just thought I'd share an anecdote from work.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

James Woods posted:

The number of people coming to the defense of an underage group bringing outside alcohol in to a bar (which could lead to the firing of several minimum wage slaves) and a male prostitute exposing himself in public is somewhat surprising but then again I guess the forums have changed. Just thought I'd share an anecdote from work.

I enjoyed it.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

James Woods posted:

Yeah I didn't know we still had teenagers on here

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I assumed it was an unsourced quote from Reddit.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/fIBhu2x.mp4

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

I feel like calling folks on the side of a bartender "boot lickers" is kinda telling on oneself. Makes me want to find some "thin booze line" memes for the meme thread, tho.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Does anyone have the one of the guy tazing himself on his bracelet while a couple look on in the background?

The moment they go from disinterest to laughing their arses off is beautiful.

EDIT: Well that was easier to find than I expected. Go to the 42 second mark to see a drat fool taze himself.

Going to leave this as a link because I forgot what the couple in the background were doing.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Jan 20, 2020

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Can't tell if grandma is disappointed, enjoying the theater, or a little bit of both

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I know it's just where they ended the video, but Grandma's blase response just sells it.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Of all the fake bits of this video, the Grandma is the best part.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

'cooking' the world's worst steak to own vegans...

https://twitter.com/kevinstewartgsy/status/1219207641311928326?s=20

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

James Woods posted:

You should have shot all the tech bros like you did in Best Seller. That was your best movie, I think.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I didn't know Maddox was still around

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ewww wtf

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Is that sous vide without searing or something? gently caress.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Decrepus posted:

Is that sous vide without searing or something? gently caress.

Sous vide is literally cooking the meat in its own juices. I see nothing but dryness on this plate like the guy left it in an oven that was barely on for 24 hours.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yeah it looks like the consistency of meat you find in a dissected lab animal

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

This is a travesty. Not a single dollop of ketchup to be seen.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

James Woods posted:

When did the homeless man become a male prostitute?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
another entry in the "performatively masculine chuds who can't cook meat" collection

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Why do Americans think Grilling is american and not just something everyone does

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I've seen some people very confused at just the thought of Korean barbecue.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I've seen some people very confused at just the thought of Korean barbecue.

This is what happens when people's first thoughts are to check Urban Dictionary for the definition.....

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

bring back old gbs posted:

yeah it looks like the consistency of meat you find in a dissected lab animal

The best part is the table knife. If he starts cutting it now it might be in small enough pieces to chew by February.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Fartbox posted:

Why do Americans think Grilling is american and not just something everyone does

Americans have been grilling meat for 5000 years. Did you know?

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

When did the homeless man become a male prostitute?

When things got really difficult, and it was the only way he could make any money. Don't judge.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/ff_notes/status/1219022639986925568?s=21

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Put in spoilers because it's a news article about a man's death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
https://twitter.com/HSpikings/status/1219197576618049538