Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Somfin posted:

If they were more common, I'd recommend making a Best Void Fetus category, because they never cease to be some of the worst poo poo ever

Eh, they are all essentially identical anyway. Hard to pick a "worst" in a category of clones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Fister Roboto posted:

I don't like "gaybies" because it sounds stupid and makes me think of "golden manbabies".

Too bad golden manbabies describes them.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Kaza42 posted:

Eh, they are all essentially identical anyway. Hard to pick a "worst" in a category of clones
You'd think that, and then you see the "#metoo" one from Branco(?).

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Quoting this for a new page because holy poo poo, whatever we call our awards I think we just found the winner of all of them. :catstare:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
"female and human rights" is pretty :stonk:

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

the iranians hate capitalism, which is why we're not giving them their oil sales money

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Khamein all over your anti capitalist discourse.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Without context I would have never recognized Meghan. She's 5'6" and Harry isn't even a full head taller than her; why is she being drawn as a weird, tiny goblin?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Elysiume posted:

Without context I would have never recognized Meghan. She's 5'6" and Harry isn't even a full head taller than her; why is she being drawn as a weird, tiny goblin?

Racism and spite.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

Gaybies Nomination: Least-Concealed Bigotry
That Branco is from 2019

EDIT: But it was posted to his site a couple of days ago? Maybe the idiot hosed up his own copyright date, I don't know. Drew it and slept on it?

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jan 21, 2020

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Ah, that famous symbol of nuclear power, a nucleus surrounded by... four...

hang on...

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Elysiume posted:

Zanetti is a horrible, horrible women hating gently caress

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
"Civil Whites Movement"

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Civil Whites Movement"

"Swellma"
:holymoley:

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
There's a third hand coming out of that donkey's butt

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

....What?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

The Iranian people love America, capitalism, and Donald Trump. They were all actually happy we assassinated one of their top generals and only the DemonRATS stomp on flags and yell death to America over it.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Do people actually pronounce the snoring "zzzzzz" onomatopoeia to rhyme with "me me me"? It's always been a single long buzzing sound for me, and I had to read this comic twice to get the joke.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I legit didn't even get the punchline until I read your post, because I've also always read zzzzzz as a single long buzzing noise.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Jerusalem posted:

I legit didn't even get the punchline until I read your post, because I've also always read zzzzzz as a single long buzzing noise.

Same way I read all of Skelley's cartoons, ironically.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

To keep the meter it should have been three it's separated by hyphens, at least. Or three people on the couch each with their own Z.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

"All the Dem nominees are the same. Also the only thing I don't like about Trump is how loud he is, not the policies he promotes."

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

If you just take out the Zs and make them dead then its AGC

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

They're gonna wake up and go to the polling booth and vote R anyway though

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

That's right Branco. I'm your worst nightmare. And I love, *checks notes* ... Islamo?

Anyway, Gaybies Nomination Overall Worst Cartoon

Well, for one they're drawn very poorly.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Civil Whites Movement"

Oh poo poo now Ben Garrison is gonna have to come up with a new MLK cartoon since Kelly beat him to the punch!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Civil Whites Movement"

This one hits a little too close to home :(

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Love when these idiots whine about not respecting the flag but can't be bothered to draw it properly. There are like 40 stars on there tops.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I think my favorite thing about that Branco is that he titled it "Unholy Affair", but has Khamenei saying wedding vows.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

There's a video going around about Iranian protesters refusing to step on American or Israeli flags painted on the ground by the government. I have no idea the greater context or truth behind any of it, but that's what it's referencing

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Oh my god Stantis shut the gently caress up!

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Gaybies nomination cartoonist told the most to gently caress off

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

I noticed when reading the OP recently that Pants DonkeyTM will be 10 years old today. I have made a few pants donkey megaposts in the past and saved them to my computer but I can't seem to find them now :( I did manage to dig up some.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Stultus Maximus posted:

The Iranian people love America, capitalism, and Donald Trump. They were all actually happy we assassinated one of their top generals and only the DemonRATS stomp on flags and yell death to America over it.
Kaza is correct:

Kaza42 posted:

There's a video going around about Iranian protesters refusing to step on American or Israeli flags painted on the ground by the government. I have no idea the greater context or truth behind any of it, but that's what it's referencing
It's referencing this video:

https://twitter.com/BBCHamedani/status/1216343386401075200

Featuring a random idiot sharing McCoy's sentiment:

https://twitter.com/JiwanSi17148455/status/1216550920605065216

e: I'll note that I haven't verified the story behind the video

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Jan 21, 2020

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Budzilla posted:

A decade of Pants DonkeyTM

Thank you for this. Some of these edits are amazing, and Pants Donkey is still as relevant as ever in these trying times.

This thread needs its own comic in which Pants Donkey and Mallard Fillmore wander aimlessly through a desert talking endlessly about nothing and on occasion come very close to some kind of breakthrough only to be shot down by a sick burn from a Gerald.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Has anyone ever bothered to send some Pants Donkey stuff to Luckovitch? I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't because it's probably not going to be as fun as sending chuds like Lester 'beat your wife' edits. I'm just curious.

Also those edits are all wonderful.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Elysiume posted:

Kaza is correct:

It's referencing this video:

https://twitter.com/BBCHamedani/status/1216343386401075200

Featuring a random idiot sharing McCoy's sentiment:

https://twitter.com/JiwanSi17148455/status/1216550920605065216

e: I'll note that I haven't verified the story behind the video

Of course the random idiot would interpret that as "loving the US" rather than "not letting the government they're protesting redirect their anger to an outside enemy they can't do anything against".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God the Pants Donkey gifs :vince: