Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I hope you find the doom house figurine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gluehuffer69
Jan 16, 2020

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

Also I'm somewhat surprised none of the TGRS people have come in here to write paragraphs about how I deserve misery and death due to me literally being Hitler 2.0 and destroying, uh, whatever it is I did that was really bad and made them real angry. Forever.
People like that are called "cry bullys".

You keep doing what they want over and over when they act like that so its not really surprising they keep doing it.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
what was it like working with vice

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lowtax there’s 14 pages of fyad threads in its last 3 months. Do you want us to just quote good stuff at you??

Haha ahhh.. CAn i interest you in a little... Dawn of a New Age - Pissing directly, intentionally onto the bathroom floor for the distinguished sir???
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3905180

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Daikloktos posted:

You gonna stream tonight, Richard?

Y E to the S

Here's the link so all the passive aggressive people can go there and vote it thumbs down, which really hurts my popularity and SEO, since my videos get like 100 viewers total and like 1,000 views total.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wqg-WUy9Mg

As in life, I am unsuccessful on Youtube.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
absolute genius: clearly u guys were all nazis because these posters said so. are u saying all these posters were wrong or lying?

same guy: genuinely stunned that a very specific group of posters are not calling me literally hitler for no reason.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Live Free posted:

what was it like working with vice

they called me and I talked to them and then they said thank you and I hung up

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

scary ghost dog posted:

absolute genius: clearly u guys were all nazis because these posters said so. are u saying all these posters were wrong or lying?

same guy: genuinely stunned that a very specific group of posters are not calling me literally hitler for no reason.
lol

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

scary ghost dog posted:

same guy: oh I have a button that bans idiots, let's see if it works

same guy: wow it does

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Lowtax posted:

FYAD had become a disgusting shell of itself, and if you find nonstop Nazi references to be hilarious, go to Stormfront.

The nazi stuff that's been thrown around for the excuse for its closure is ridiculous man, and you labeling people nazi's is saddening. I wish you luck in your current irl events.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Hey Lowtax if you need some Broth I got some on my porch buddy, I can Fed ex it.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Lowtax posted:

same guy: oh I have a button that bans idiots, let's see if it works

same guy: wow it does

lol

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Nutmeg posted:

The nazi stuff that's been thrown around for the excuse for its closure is ridiculous man, and you labeling people nazi's is saddening. I wish you luck in your current irl events.
Dude, FYAD had turned into trash. I'm not debating that.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

RocktheCaulk posted:

Hey Lowtax if you need some Broth I got some on my porch buddy, I can Fed ex it.
thanks but I don't need another broth porch

ai girlfriend
Jan 1, 2020

good luck lowtax

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

ai girlfriend posted:

good luck lowtax
Thank you!

And don't forget to subscribe to Goldbelly dot com using my referral link: https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=true&rc=richardangelfoodcake3 https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=true&rc=richardangelfoodcake3 https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=true&rc=richardangelfoodcake3 https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=true&rc=richardangelfoodcake3 https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=true&rc=richardangelfoodcake3 https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=true&rc=richardangelfoodcake3

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

It would be nice if both sides having a fit could stop and not give Lowtax more reasons to never ever come to the forums.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Also, lol

ai girlfriend
Jan 1, 2020

okay...

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
they don't ship to mexico op

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Lowtax posted:

FYAD had become a disgusting shell of itself, and if you find nonstop Nazi references to be hilarious, go to Stormfront.

Reopen FYAD in a few weeks and make Nazi references bannable again, literally there is no downside to doing this. Also, go back to posting there regularly with us and your relationship problems will melt away.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Lowtax, how do I become successful enough to buy 40 dollar pies?

gluehuffer69
Jan 16, 2020

by Lowtax
Publix sometimes has BOGO personal pies for 3.99.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
gonna have to check out this publix place everyone keeps talking about

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I really expected "Everything you need to know!" to be "loving nothing, you weird idiots, stop creeping on my personal life for like ten seconds!"

Good luck with all your real-life drama, Lowtax. I know the forums chose an especially lovely time to start rioting. Somehow, though, I feel like you are used to both of these situations...?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Peachfart posted:

Uh you get $40 I would imagine

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
im going to steal those pies

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Gone Fashing posted:

having fun imagining lowtax explaining to his lawyer how he was internet famous 20 years ago and still owns a forum full of idiots that follow his every move

Lowtax posted:

lol yeah I've had to spend a lot of time explaining internet psychos to my lawyer, who is not familiar with the internet, and definitely not familiar with the insane nut fuckers who stalk and make up crazy conspiracy theories about my life.

TBH it bothers me that Leonard J. Crabs doesn't already know this.

gluehuffer69
Jan 16, 2020

by Lowtax
If I bought a 40 dollar pie online my wife might literally kill me.

gluehuffer69 fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jan 22, 2020

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Goon Project: Deliver pies to Lowtax's house for pennies on the dollar!

I'm guessing this results in a very large slingshot that actually targets Lowtax's house accurately but delivers the pies with so much force that his home is demolished. Or that it overshoots substantially and hits a jet engine, causing the jet to plummet into Lowtax's home, still demolishing it.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

gluehuffer69 posted:

If I bought a 40 dollar pie online my wife might literally kill me.
$40? Aim a bit higher.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

gluehuffer69 posted:

If I bought a 40 dollar pie online my wife might literally kill/divorce me.

:same:, except the might

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

American McGay posted:

$40? Aim a bit higher.

lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Peachfart posted:

a 40 dollar pie and 40 dollar pies are very different things

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Nutmeg posted:

If it walks like a goose

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

American McGay posted:

$40? Aim a bit higher.

Apples...piled high

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

American McGay posted:

$40? Aim a bit higher.

dude you can find more insanely high priced poo poo than that. I have no idea who would pay $300 for a fucken cake. I just post the link because I want free pies.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

Rhymenoserous posted:

If it walks like a goose

if what walks like a goose? im confused

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol, and at your username there too, wouod you recommend the angel food cake or something else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Rhymenoserous posted:

If it walks like a goose

So you're telling me this mf'er is a goose?