Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor of Cats

Gone Fashing posted:

it is so good. finished my first run with the doctor the other day. infinite ammo makes it too easy, you can just tranquilize everyone and trivially complete the big quest at the same time. started a gorilla run now and it's cool that other gorillas follow you between levels

Gonna do the gorilla run next.
I'm an idiot and spent the first hour of the game not knowing about the special ability button. Then I finally played the comedian and had a blast offending everyone on the floor. JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
have you done a hacker run yet? i cant seem to get one off the ground, i run out of money and ways to complete missions in the early slums levels

Professor of Cats

Gone Fashing posted:

have you done a hacker run yet? i cant seem to get one off the ground, i run out of money and ways to complete missions in the early slums levels

I attempted hacker when I first started and got slaughtered. I'll have to circle back around and give it another try now that I know how the heck to do things.

----------------

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i started playing team fortress 2 again and it still holds up and by that i mean i can’t stop

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Heather Papps

hello friend

watho posted:

i started playing team fortress 2 again and it still holds up and by that i mean i can’t stop

It never ends

wearing a lampshade

Professor of Cats posted:

I attempted hacker when I first started and got slaughtered. I'll have to circle back around and give it another try now that I know how the heck to do things.

I have no idea how to play hacker. Doctor was how I managed to get through the slums without just killing everyone. Zombie is super fun

Professor of Cats

My two favorite characters so far are Doctor and Cop. For some reason, I'm enjoying going pacifist. (because i'm a maniac)

----------------

ToxicFrog

Did a dungeon dive in Shandalar and it was super frustrating because it came with an always-on effect that randomly swapped my cards with my opponent's every turn, but I got a Black Lotus out of it

Then I ran into a wandering enemy and kicked its rear end so hard it offered to duplicate one of my cards, so now I have two Black Lotuses

I wonder how high I can go

wearing a lampshade

Professor of Cats posted:

My two favorite characters so far are Doctor and Cop. For some reason, I'm enjoying going pacifist. (because i'm a maniac)

Haven't gotten cop yet, I keep killing all of them instead of bribing them, which is expensive!!!

wearing a lampshade

For max electability at low low prices bribe bouncers with beer, because it improves everyone insides opinion of you as well

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

albany academy posted:

For max electability at low low prices bribe bouncers with beer, because it improves everyone insides opinion of you as well

oh nice

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
playing as bartender and trying to get the big quest seems ridiculously expensive. you have to give 5 people drinks for free, out of your own pocket, on every level

Bobby Deluxe

i am playing the division 2 and i am not sure why

wearing a lampshade

Gone Fashing posted:

playing as bartender and trying to get the big quest seems ridiculously expensive. you have to give 5 people drinks for free, out of your own pocket, on every level

bartender or the guy who shows up to a party and nobody knows him but he is carrying a 24 on his head and yelling

Heather Papps

hello friend

albany academy posted:

the guy who shows up to a party and nobody knows him but he is carrying a 24 on his head and yelling

Okay I guess I'm looking this game up now. Finally, my lived experience, in a game!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

albany academy posted:

bartender or the guy who shows up to a party and nobody knows him but he is carrying a 24 on his head and yelling

lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Streets of Rogue is super fun. I should check it out again. Have they added much new in the past year?

Pro Target

Playing Crimzon Clover got a 1cc of "Novice" Mode .. moving on to Arcade. the scoring mechanics in this game are very fun

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I am going reiterate.

Wattam.

It is BYOB the game.
I am not even exaggerating or just saying it lightly.

Wattam is BYOB distilled. It is the most BYOB game in existence.

I am super baked, just laughing my rear end off and feeling complete and utter exuberance and joy.

I love Wattam.

watho

Pro Target posted:

Playing Crimzon Clover got a 1cc of "Novice" Mode .. moving on to Arcade. the scoring mechanics in this game are very fun

oh sick i love that game!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I am going reiterate.

Wattam.

It is BYOB the game.
I am not even exaggerating or just saying it lightly.

Wattam is BYOB distilled. It is the most BYOB game in existence.

I am super baked, just laughing my rear end off and feeling complete and utter exuberance and joy.

I love Wattam.

I gotta play this thing. Keita Takahashi is a pretty cool dude.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Heather Papps

hello friend

Lizwiz was telling me about it/showing me it and it is just the most pure thing I've seen. Spotlight!

Pro Target

watho posted:

oh sick i love that game!

It's really good, I find myself taking risks and going out of my way for score because it's so fun. My current plan is to try for a type-Z 1CC of arcade mode and if I can get that, a Type-1 1CC

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Jolo posted:

I gotta play this thing. Keita Takahashi is a pretty cool dude.

It's kind of the weird mini-sandbox of Noby Noby Boy but waaaaay more fleshed out and absurd.

Scaly Haylie

since people are talking about it i'm doing a let's play of wattam, it's here

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
got monster hunter

vanisher

its fun I have it for ps4

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Dragon Quest XI is a gorgeous game. heard you can play it old school 2d but don't really know why you would wanna

Mummy Napkin
DQXI is beautiful. I've been playing Slime Rancher. I finished the 'adventure' part of it, I guess. Gonna ranch them slimes til I get burnt out. Dunno what to play next. Everyone says that Stardew Valley is a lot like Slime Rancher.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
you can even ranch slimes in stardew valley!

Heather Papps

hello friend

my brother loves this game and tried a few times to get me into it. he showed me many parts of the game.
if he had said:

Olive! posted:

you can even ranch slimes in stardew valley!
i would have bought it that day.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Mummy Napkin
holy shirt! well guess i'm buying it

watho

can you cross play between console and pc on monster hunter?

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

watho posted:

can you cross play between console and pc on monster hunter?

Nope

sig by owlhawk911

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

drat that's lame

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
well if anyone plays on pc hit me up 👀

Professor of Cats

is that Code Vein game in good? It looks like hot anime trash but some folks said the game was fun as heck to play. I'm kind of in a mood for like a "b-rated style movie" that is like junk food; bad for you but delicious.

Especially if the game has a good souls-like mechanic to it.

----------------

Pro Target

I played it recently and it was alright, but it never grabbed me the way the souls games did. The combat feels sort of clumsy, the dodge timings are weird, its pretty easy for the most part. But I guess a lot of people really like it

deep dish peat moss

if you want a good souls-like i really enjoyed The Surge 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats

Me too. It was fun though the story fell super short. But at that point, I was all about just about hacking and bashing in my exo-suit.