Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aule
Oct 16, 2019

Megabound posted:

She's having a knead there. Scoops gets his nails did because he gets a bit pointy when he climbs. Poppy's never got hers done because 1: it's never been a problem and 2: there's no way she'd be OK with it ever.

Please paint them though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham
You can't fall off rollerblades so the rule obviously doesn't apply

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

tardwrangler posted:

We've been stuffing our faces for days because thats what the clan does. I found the portions a bit overwhelming but tasty enough. More like well prepared pub food than the insanely tasty microportions at the hydro

Yeah that doesn't surprise me about the Hydro. The people who own it also own Echoes and Lilianfels in Katoomba. They're legit cunts to work for but they nail the food. The portions where always a little hosed size wise at the Avalon and cooking the same thing day in day out got a bit much. I still don't know how anyone managed to finish the large size dijon chicken cause that thing was too much as a small let alone a large. It's a study in massive amounts of carbs which a very rich creamy sauce.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

ili posted:

Yeah you can get done for speeding on a bicycle. Cops have done people for breaking the speed limit going down Mt Coot-tha.

fuckin pigs

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
i'm gonna drink some rum and play some dumb dragonball z fighting game as peace offering to the brother in law bc i've been a real dick to him lately. I'm thinking I want to pick krillen to troll him but I dont want to undermine the sincerity of my peace offering. On the other hand if I choose goku that will 100% sabotage it unless he slam picks vegeta

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

i'm gonna drink some rum and play some dumb dragonball z fighting game as peace offering to the brother in law bc i've been a real dick to him lately. I'm thinking I want to pick krillen to troll him but I dont want to undermine the sincerity of my peace offering. On the other hand if I choose goku that will 100% sabotage it unless he slam picks vegeta

just use this as another avenue to be a dick to him

he must be alpha’d in every which way

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
DBZ Fighter is the style of fighting game that you can be combo locked for the whole round if you dont know exactly when to press block. It makes people so mad I would never play against someone in real life for fear of my own safety.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i'm actually not sure how to play a fighting game with someone without being a dick to them. i'm not a very competitive or aggro gamer in multiplayer games generally but something about fighting games just gets my blood up. I remember being a teenager and playing a smash bros marathon on the nintendo 64 with my best mate and he cheesed me with fox so thoroughly that I set his leg hairs on fire in retaliation

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I spent so long getting so mad while playing MvC 3 and Street Fighter 4 i can't possibly invest time into another fighting game. My Cammy is quite good in SF4 though. I just get straight up raging, shaking when playing those games, I can't handle them.

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham
Boosting home from the pub in my heelys; immune to the law.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Rozzbot posted:

Boosting home from the pub in my heelys; immune to the law.

:greencube:

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Me and Visible Stink and a bunch of mates spent a weekend in Brisbane on the piss blasting around on lime scooters and stopping at each brewery between Bulimba and Gasworks for a beer.

Probably a blessing that we didn't get breathalyzed but also we stuck to mainly paths etc.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

That’s a hell of a lot of breweries if you cross the river in the right place drat

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

How long has Double J been doing hottest 100 from 20 years ago? I caught the '98 100 last year and felt very old.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I think as long as they've been on the air specifically as JJ yeah? I remember when digital radio was real shiny and new and they did the original hottest 100 and I assume they would have just knocked out the first few to get to a nice round flashback retro point like 20 years

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Only a couple more years of nostalgia in this. I don't think I listened to JJJ after 01. This time business fuckin sucks.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Two mozzie coils hanging off a hills hoist

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Gonna smoke dmt if we can find a jet lighter.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I think as long as they've been on the air specifically as JJ yeah? I remember when digital radio was real shiny and new and they did the original hottest 100 and I assume they would have just knocked out the first few to get to a nice round flashback retro point like 20 years

I want them to do another hottest 100 of all time.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

NPR Journalizard posted:

I want them to do another hottest 100 of all time.

#1 : Joy Division : Love Will Tear Us Apart

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Jestery posted:

Two mozzie coils hanging off a hills hoist

Where's ya goonbag? Hoist of fortune.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Thunderstorms keep forming to the north of me but they aren't reaching us so it's just humid and gross.

I was looking at past hottest 100's yesterday and I think 2001 to about 2011 is like my prime time of music listening. These days I tend to just listen to spotify in the car rather than the radio.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Lol woops

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Share your lunch with a mate

Till the Joe Pesci of Australian birds shows up

Kharnifex fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Jan 27, 2020

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Revolver is the best song on empire of the sun and probably their only truely great and timeless song that isn’t a cover don’t @ me

It doesn't violate your criteria but the best RATM track imo is their cover of Maggie's Farm. I didn't dig it on the first listen, but in hindsight it's great. Tbh I don't think they've ever actually written a bad song, which is pretty remarkable consistency

My other hot take is that evil empire was less good than S/T or the battle of los angeles

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012

~Coxy posted:

It ain't even illegal, at least in WA.

No joke, you'll get a drink driving charge if you ride a bike hammered in SA. Same deal with those app operated electric scooters, but I think they're randomly illegal in most other australian states because australia loves rules

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Low income, single dad trams.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I remember when Joy Division's 'love will tear us apart' was number 1 of hottest 100

good times...

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
My favourite public transport mishap is when cars decide to drive on the Adelaide O'bahn, mostly because I can't comprehend how you could mistake that for a road

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
ripper sunset this arv

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Vladimir Poutine posted:

It doesn't violate your criteria but the best RATM track imo is their cover of Maggie's Farm. I didn't dig it on the first listen, but in hindsight it's great. Tbh I don't think they've ever actually written a bad song, which is pretty remarkable consistency

My other hot take is that evil empire was less good than S/T or the battle of los angeles

Hard disagree on that last part but tbh I can get behind renegades being their best with an amorphous blob of the rest of their stuff as a second. I’m gonna listen to it rn

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

maxe posted:

ripper sunset this arv

I can literally see my ex-girlfriend's house in this

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
I just watched this documentary about people with no relatives dying and what happens to them. I dunno if anyone is in the mood for it but it's pretty interesting, if a little depressing.

It's a bit :nms: for corpses but no major gore
A Certain Kind Of Death - Documentary

I don't know how I got here. I must have fallen down an internet hole

Aule
Oct 16, 2019

Jestery posted:

I can literally see my ex-girlfriend's house in this

Vomit

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I saw a Channel Billed Cuckoo chilling in a tree outside my balcony this morning. I had to go to the internet to identify it as I didn't even know we had a native Cuckoo in Brissie.

They're the largest species of Cuckoo in the world and also the largest brood parasite.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Megabound posted:

I saw a Channel Billed Cuckoo chilling in a tree outside my balcony this morning. I had to go to the internet to identify it as I didn't even know we had a native Cuckoo in Brissie.

They're the largest species of Cuckoo in the world and also the largest brood parasite.

:350:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

After a work party where we drank underage at a pub one of my mates ran along the top of the old bridge in Bundy across to north bundy pissed as a nit

Said bridge