Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1222228057513177089

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/raphaelahren/status/1222216435117637632?s=21

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/AManInTheSun/status/1222238995054309379?s=20

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

ah, the "peace plan" makes a little more sense now. is kushner still in charge of the negotiations?

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

oops, wrong thread

echomadman has issued a correction as of 23:53 on Jan 28, 2020

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Jesus that's not statehood, what they're offering them is essentially an Indian reservation, except that you're allowed to leave those

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, is this Kushner's free-market solution? I'm pretty disappointed.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
so Russian intelligence is claiming that the US plane shot down over Afghanistan had loving Michael D'Andrea on it

if you don't know who that is, he's a butcher, a career CIA spook who was head of their drone strike assassination campaign during both GWB and Obama's tenures and personally ordered thousands of killings. He also personally oversaw a bunch of torture and several more conventional non-drone-strike assassinations. Oh, and he's currently serving as head of the CIA's 'Iran Mission Center' and is believed to have been a leading figure behind the planning of Soleimani's murder.

no corroboration from any other sources yet, but if true, lmao

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mister Bates posted:

so Russian intelligence is claiming that the US plane shot down over Afghanistan had loving Michael D'Andrea on it

if you don't know who that is, he's a butcher, a career CIA spook who was head of their drone strike assassination campaign during both GWB and Obama's tenures and personally ordered thousands of killings. He also personally oversaw a bunch of torture and several more conventional non-drone-strike assassinations. Oh, and he's currently serving as head of the CIA's 'Iran Mission Center' and is believed to have been a leading figure behind the planning of Soleimani's murder.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mister Bates posted:

just lmao if iran gave some taliban group a manpad and the timing of the flight

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

triple lmao if iran rolls up the CIA from the top down

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Quadruple lmao if the CIA still hasn't and won't change its methods after getting owned in Lebanon in the 80s

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Well Russian intelligence says a lot of things that are not exactly true so I wouldn't hold my breath

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

mobby_6kl posted:

Well Russian intelligence says a lot of things that are not exactly true so I wouldn't hold my breath

Meanwhile, we just got Bin Laden's right-hand-man! Let's celebrate!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wow, the al-qaeda #2 dead in a plane crash

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

i say swears online posted:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mister Bates posted:

lol wonder if iran had anything to do with it

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Guys I have some good news

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
This sucks

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress israel

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1222362002280144896

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

How many miles would that tunnel be? Cause lol it would not be quick to dig, and Israel certainly wouldn't be in any hurry

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

estimating like 18 miles from google maps

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

when i visited with some fundie church college in '99, the official tour guide denounced the west bank because if made a state, the northern bulge would make israel only like eight miles wide at one point, ripe for a pincer move on northern israel

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

i say swears online posted:

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
I just got a Facebook ad for Birthright Israel that's all about gay people... It shows rainbow flags and pride parades and chicks holding hands and stuff. I don't know who they think I am but I reported it as a scam

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Are they super aggressive with diagnosing tbi in the military and give it to anyone who was in the vicinity of an explosion, or did Iran drop a missile right on the roof of a bomb shelter and give everyone inside a concussion? 50 seems like a lot when there weren't that many missiles that hit the base and supposedly no deaths.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i mean, they hit a bunch of hangars and tents and poo poo, while there were people in tents and/or barracks only a few meters away, that has to count for something surely?

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

Raskolnikov38 posted:

just lmao if iran gave some taliban group a manpad and the timing of the flight

The US has been really really silent about this. Wonder if we'll ever know what happened.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol if he was a bush-circle neocon and trump gave him up as comeuppance

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

dti

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Mrs. Dash posted:

Are they super aggressive with diagnosing tbi in the military and give it to anyone who was in the vicinity of an explosion, or did Iran drop a missile right on the roof of a bomb shelter and give everyone inside a concussion? 50 seems like a lot when there weren't that many missiles that hit the base and supposedly no deaths.

Hundreds of soldiers report seasonal depression and homesickness due to Iranian belligerence!

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Mrs. Dash posted:

Dunno. It says of the 16 new cases that 15 were cleared and have returned to duty in Iraq.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
everyone in proximity of the blasts had TBIs because their brains were rattling around inside their skulls from the big explosions

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Mrs. Dash posted:

strikes me as a soft way of "waving the bloody shirt", look at our brave special boys suffering tbi, at least that was all low energy iran could do, so forth

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

huffpo just ran the 50000th article decrying "conspiracy theories" around the white helmets. not once did they mention that their spook founder mysteriously died in istanbul a couple months back.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DanielSeidemann/status/1222293951014670347

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

there, fixed

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

cda posted:

I just got a Facebook ad for Birthright Israel that's all about gay people... It shows rainbow flags and pride parades and chicks holding hands and stuff. I don't know who they think I am but I reported it as a scam
That's part of their pinkwashing campaign. They showcase the existence of gay nightclubs to people in the west, like dangling keys in front of a baby, to establish their progressive bona fides and distract from the fascist apartheid state they've actually got going on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

In the Iranian production of The Sound of Music, Maria comes from a madrassa in Qom instead of a nunnery, the Von Trapps escape their homeland as refugees with battered suitcases, and the finale song is sung by the clergy and Hitler Youth instead of the heroes.