Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

IllegallySober posted:

I’ll also make this pledge, with the slight modification that I’d move to substitute status and continue to read along :)

I mean, I'm touched but I have no idea who you are. And frankly I think trying to butter me up is pretty scummy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

(Am I doing it right? It's been a long time.)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If wins gets a spot and I don’t I pledge to cyber bully him and take it

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

wins32767 posted:

I mean, I'm touched but I have no idea who you are. And frankly I think trying to butter me up is pretty scummy.

I’ve been around long enough to have seen some games you played but I don’t think we’ve played together.

That said, I’m totally looking scummy right now and you should vote me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
We should play a mini game while we wait for the real game. LYLO SIMULATOR.

Three people volunteer, I'll send one of you a PM telling you that you're scum.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EccoRaven posted:

I'll RNG all the signups. I'll close it by Friday. it'll start Saturday. hooray.

you know what, i opted out cuz i was undecided, but if you're gonna let the fates decide for me, then i'll sign up to be in the pool of entries

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

PMush Perfect posted:

in

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Slather me in butter

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Dick Bastardly posted:

Slather me in butter

:yikes:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dick Bastardly posted:

Slather me in butter

yes daddy

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

PMush Perfect posted:

Sounds good

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

One more!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’m In!

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

In!

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

drat it Hal.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

wins32767 posted:

drat it Hal.

:wotwot:

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

I blame my use of punctuation and capitalization

im going to winvirus from here on out

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

SalTheBard posted:

Sounds good
Game start.

I'll make a second one for wins and whoever else wants to play.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yay! My great mind says it’s Sal but I don’t want to put him at -1 yet

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yay! My great mind says it’s Sal but I don’t want to put him at -1 yet

My great mind says first one to post is the one who got the PM.

##vote Hal

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

##unvote

We’ll see what Sal says though.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

So I've been out of the loop for so long, has anyone built a mobile app with forums mafia in mind? Or any sort of improvements beyond votefinder?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

wins32767 posted:

So I've been out of the loop for so long, has anyone built a mobile app with forums mafia in mind? Or any sort of improvements beyond votefinder?

The regular Awful App works great for me on iOS. I know there’s an Android one as well. I do 99% of my browsing/mafia playing through that.

Thread with more info about the iOS app is here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3837546

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'll be closing signups and RNG'ing the player list when I get home from work today, probably in about 16 hours from this post, idk life is a fog of uncertainty.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

IllegallySober posted:

My great mind says first one to post is the one who got the PM.

##vote Hal

I don't have a PM so I the fact you think I have a PM makes me suss on you IS!

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

SalTheBard posted:

I don't have a PM so I the fact you think I have a PM makes me suss on you IS!

Read what I posted again.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

Read what I posted again.

I read the part where you put ME at -1 for like 10 seconds, hmmmm

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

EccoRaven posted:

I'll be closing signups and RNG'ing the player list when I get home from work today, probably in about 16 hours from this post, idk life is a fog of uncertainty.

*** slips ecco 20 bucks and a bottle of wine under imaginary table ***

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Hal Incandenza posted:

I read the part where you put ME at -1 for like 10 seconds, hmmmm

I sure did. Then after I unvoted, nobody posted for the next twelve hours.

Hmmmmmm.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

I sure did. Then after I unvoted, nobody posted for the next twelve hours.

Hmmmmmm.

I agree, Sal is probably lurking scum

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

*** slips ecco 20 bucks and a bottle of wine under imaginary table ***

*plays footsie with both hal and ecco, tricking them into thinking each other is the footsie doer*

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

I agree, Sal is probably lurking scum

In fact I am going to just go ahead and ##vote Sal

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Hal Incandenza posted:

In fact I am going to just go ahead and ##vote Sal

Voting at Lylo like this is how STeak lost the game for town in Vtubers Mafia!

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Sal, if you got scum, it’s time to self-vote.

Otherwise, I’m 80% sure it’s Hal.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

Sal, if you got scum, it’s time to self-vote.

Otherwise, I’m 80% sure it’s Hal.

Omg it’s you after all

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Omg it’s you after all

Oh wait you’d probably vote Sal then unless you are trolling us

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oh wait you’d probably vote Sal then unless you are trolling us

Correct, if I were scum I would have voted Sal and already ended it.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Sal, since you know your own alignment and you both now know I’m town, this should be pretty clear.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

Sal, since you know your own alignment and you both now know I’m town, this should be pretty clear.

Lol ok so vote and decide it, you know what Sal will do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Hal Incandenza posted:

Lol ok so vote and decide it, you know what Sal will do

The only thing he’s said so far was that he was suspicious of me, so he might very well vote me instead and put all of us at 1 vote each. :lol:

But sure. ##vote Hal