Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Lol at the Gammons voting for Brexit and then moving to Europe. What the gently caress. How do you parse that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

An insane mind posted:

Lol at the Gammons voting for Brexit and then moving to Europe. What the gently caress. How do you parse that?

They like their money more than any human being.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

An insane mind posted:

Lead poisoning. We didn't go to unleaded petrol soon enough.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

An insane mind posted:

gently caress you, got mine.

Basically just the standard conservative mindset.

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

Quicksilver6 posted:

when does the brexit/anti brexit reaction occur, and will it power a warp drive or just blow up?

e: Jesus, BM is a cop now? I thought he just ran a news thing of dubious quality

His news thing is partially funded by a barely concealed CIA front. Up to you how much you decide to care about that. He claims he just takes their money and does the things he would have done anyway, which I don't find particularly reassuring.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/hodgehillvicar/status/1223202512611741696

:staredog:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Taking on the mantle of BATTLEPOPE

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Congrats on finally achieving Brexit, I knew you could do it.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Wolfsbane posted:

His news thing is partially funded by a barely concealed CIA front. Up to you how much you decide to care about that. He claims he just takes their money and does the things he would have done anyway, which I don't find particularly reassuring.

It's ultimately irrelevant whether the funding is conditional on investigating incidents from a pro-USA slant or not because the organisation is firmly within the US foreign policy propaganda structure where it's boosted as independent investigation and verification of things that the US wants and other investigations like Yemen are completely ignored and BC has no opinion on this and doesn't make any attempt to balance it out.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

An insane mind posted:

They are well known for not even attempting to adapt to the culture of wherever they go. In Spain they form lovely enclave villages and complain if they can’t get a full English breakfast. They’re really bad people.

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.
British expats are the worst people on earth, which is why they evolved into Americans, Australians, South Africans, etc, like a human virus

cyka blyat
Sep 12, 2018

1999. What appeared to be a harmless meteorite crashing in the Nevada desert has turned out to be Darc Seed, an evil alien creature with horrible powers. By shooting strange magnetic rays, Darc Seed had turned the helpless nation into zombies and had brought the Statue of Liberty to life to do his dirty work. These rays had also given him control over many deadly weapons, but none were more powerful than the legendary samurai sword, Shura. When the great head of the samurai, Namakubi, heard that the sword had fallen into evil hands, he set off immediately for the United States. For only he possessed the strength and knowledge needed to recapture the magical sword and free the U.S. from the evil clutches of Darc Seed.

Attorney at Funk posted:

British expats are the worst people on earth, which is why they evolved into Americans, Australians, South Africans, etc, like a human virus

Got to say, nothing can beat a drink Brit on holiday.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Goa Tse-tung posted:

he's a loving ex goon turned cop, do not trust a thing he says

ex goon? did he finally get banned?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Attorney at Funk posted:

You have to blame the Dutch for South Africa as much as anyone

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

forkboy84 posted:

Ah yes, Nexit.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

forkboy84 posted:

Let's be fair, if we blamed the Dutch for what we had actually done and perpetrated in the world the Netherlands and me included would have been released back into the sea long ago. What I'm saying is Dutch people so bad we make the english look civilized.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

I'm excited to finally find out what Brexit means

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Truga posted:

ex goon? did he finally get banned?

I dunno but I haven’t seen him post since he was run out of UKMT for unconvincingly trying to connect Corbyn to Russian election interference

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Ex goon give it to ya

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

marktheando posted:

I dunno but I haven’t seen him post since he was run out of UKMT for unconvincingly trying to connect Corbyn to Russian election interference

He did what?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
*Belgium tugs its collar nervously*

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

prefect posted:

He did what?

Leaked documents on trade discussions with the USA were leaked online by someone who was ESL and used the same sort of drop locations as some operation which people think the Russians did. The papers ran with some headlines about how this showed it was a case of Russian interference and support for Corbyn and BM joined in with "Well it's quite possible isn't it!?!"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

An insane mind posted:

Let's be fair, if we blamed the Dutch for what we had actually done and perpetrated in the world the Netherlands and me included would have been released back into the sea long ago. What I'm saying is Dutch people so bad we make the english look civilized.

Ah now? Let's not say anything we can't take back, the English are very bad indeed.

Settle for sending the English and Dutch both into Doggerbank to "live"

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

namesake posted:

Leaked documents on trade discussions with the USA were leaked online by someone who was ESL and used the same sort of drop locations as some operation which people think the Russians did. The papers ran with some headlines about how this showed it was a case of Russian interference and support for Corbyn and BM joined in with "Well it's quite possible isn't it!?!"

and when people told him to stfu, he started doing a "well i was going to vote for corbs but you guys sure are rude!" routine lmao

i've seen him post about the plane iran shot down in d&d recently, and his rap poo poo mentions no bans :rip:

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Quicksilver6 posted:

when does the brexit/anti brexit reaction occur, and will it power a warp drive or just blow up?

e: Jesus, BM is a cop now? I thought he just ran a news thing of dubious quality

Has he ever posted something that wasnt outright US propaganda? it still took forever for goons to go "ah poo poo right he's a spook"

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Mackers posted:

Has he ever posted something that wasnt outright US propaganda? it still took forever for goons to go "ah poo poo right he's a spook"

Bellingcat was initially founded to look at the Westminster paedophile ring and the private investigator who got axe-murdered. Draw your own conclusions about where his career path went from there.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
it's gonna be funny to see the EU forcibly quarantine the UK not to protect from the coronavirus but just because theyre brits

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

neutral milf hotel posted:

it's gonna be funny to see the EU forcibly quarantine the UK not to protect from the coronavirus but just because theyre brits

Something that should have been done centuries ago, tbh.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i first encountered brown moses when he found those dumb russians that killed the malaysian airliner on social media, which was funny at the time, but i think that was also his ticket to stardom and getting big cia bucks

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

Bellingcat was initially founded to look at the Westminster paedophile ring and the private investigator who got axe-murdered. Draw your own conclusions about where his career path went from there.

BM: "dum di dum I'm a goon farting around on google"

CIA: "would you like a bunch of government money"

BM: "RUSSSSSIIIIIIAAAAAAA"

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

The people voted for pain and finally at long last delivery can begin
Happy Brexit day

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Darth Walrus posted:

poo poo i actually forgot about that guy, rip guy who was murdered with an axe

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Someone post that debate video of brown moses

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

Someone post that debate video of brown moses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmKsECGQvoY&t=2205s

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
it was good because it shows how loving dumb we can be when told what we want to hear

"Wow a goon is revealing all these dastardly russian plots and is MSM famous"

*turns brain off, bathes in horseshit*

it got me too

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/PoliticsJOE_UK/status/1223221681298247680

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
i know everyone itt is excited about brexit but i have urgent breaking politics news

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

he's so loving transparent, when questioned he starts tossing these grand moral failures around rather than address facts

coached bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
Then he just spontaneously jumps to " was that cylinder blown by an external explosion" as a complete non-sequitur and some kind of gotcha

its loving insane how people just buy this garbage