Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nail Rat posted:

In the end Gene is caught by Nacho. "Heard you told them it was me."

I'm pretty sure Nacho is gonna get the vacuum repair treatment and probably wouldn't show himself to Gene...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm pretty sure Nacho is gonna get the vacuum repair treatment and probably wouldn't show himself to Gene...

I dunno if he really was out I don't think Jimmy would have thrown his name out there. He's a scumbag yes but he has standards and morals.

Though "It was Ignacio" was just a throwaway like in early BB, who knows what direction they'll take that at this point.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

do Walt and Saul still have attorney/client privilege now that he's dead?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

you broke my grill posted:

do Walt and Saul still have attorney/client privilege now that he's dead?

It is supposed to remain even after death, but lawyers also aren't supposed to actively take part in crimes committed by their clients which I believe renders any privilege null and void?

Edit: I believe something like this comes up in BCS when Kim is lauding Jimmy for the way he got his client out of trouble with the pie-sitting story, until she finds out he instructed and assisted in the creation of a faked video and she freaks out because that's crossing the line into actual criminal activity/fraud?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nail Rat posted:

I dunno if he really was out I don't think Jimmy would have thrown his name out there. He's a scumbag yes but he has standards and morals.

Though "It was Ignacio" was just a throwaway like in early BB, who knows what direction they'll take that at this point.

I mean why would he not? If Nacho is gone, dropping his name to take heat off himself seems like it wouldn't matter at all.

Also so much of last season was building up for Nacho to vanish, it only makes sense that would be why Robert Forster would be involved.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
The cab driver thinks he's got Kevin Costner as a fare.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lol it’s be funny if there was a whole season wide flash forward of the cab driver mustering up the courage to do something about Saul, but in the end he was just working up the courage to ask for an autograph on a baseball for the Field of Dreams.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Agent Escalus posted:

Word from Vince, there won't be anymore spinoffs either.

Great, sounds like they still have all the creative control, too.

On the other hand, whatever we will see of Kim and Howard WILL BE *IT* so if you ain't happy with how BCS wraps up their arcs, too bad.
But what about SpinONs? New scenes with Kim and Howard are inserted into S6 of BB, Breaking Bad is extended by another 6 seasons, featuring the minutiae of preparing a legal case against the only people from Walt's network they've managed to catch; Huell, Kuby, and Francesca, as well as the side business of getting Bogdan his car wash back.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

A Buttery Pastry posted:

But what about SpinONs? New scenes with Kim and Howard are inserted into S6 of BB, Breaking Bad is extended by another 6 seasons, featuring the minutiae of preparing a legal case against the only people from Walt's network they've managed to catch; Huell, Kuby, and Francesca, as well as the side business of getting Bogdan his car wash back.

Yeah, dunno if they ever caught Kuby or Francesca.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I know it's a joke but I could maybe see this working as a single final season, but it would make way more sense to release it as a mini series or movie.

Just do the entire thing as a mock trial, and never leave the court room outside of witness statements which would basically be flashbacks with interruptions and rewinds because how can you have a court case without some lawyer asking for clarification which requires backtracking.

I see the format I'm just not sure they have anything interesting left to say.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

As much as I love this dumb meth/pie sitting universe I'd be much more interested in Vince and the gang doing something new now.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

stev posted:

As much as I love this dumb meth/pie sitting universe I'd be much more interested in Vince and the gang doing something new now.

The Y Files.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Lone Gunmen HD remaster + new Netflix season when?

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Takes No Damage posted:

Lone Gunmen HD remaster + new Netflix season when?

Didn't they all die in an X-Files episode?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

MightyJoe36 posted:

Didn't they all die in an X-Files episode?

Sure but Cigarette Smoking man has died like six times and he keeps coming back.

Swollen Member
Aug 4, 2019

You know you want it...
Stev, I'd like to see more of that pie sitting universe explored by Gilligan and his crew. It seems so full of unexplored opportunities.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Swollen Member posted:

Stev, I'd like to see more of that pie sitting universe explored by Gilligan and his crew. It seems so full of unexplored opportunities.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
I believe cakefarts.com was goon owned.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Was the cakefart woman a goon?

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Last Chance posted:

Lol it’s be funny if there was a whole season wide flash forward of the cab driver mustering up the courage to do something about Saul, but in the end he was just working up the courage to ask for an autograph on a baseball for the Field of Dreams.

In a perfect world Kevin Costner would play Saul for one scene, uncredited, and everyone involved would refuse to acknowledge it. "What do you mean, that's Bob Odenkirk, Bob plays Saul, he's always played Saul."

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

The name "squat cobbler" would be funny even if you had no idea what it meant. Like, I'm tempted to use it as an insult.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Season 5 trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLbdg4WM8qc

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
I love how they show stuff without laying out the whole arc (like most trailers seem to do)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

God loving dammit geoblocking.

Here's one that should work for the people in Mauritius who, by seeing this 2 minute trailer, will somehow bring about the collapse of the entire television industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quC2GkURViU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Who was at the table with Gus? Lalo and?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bolsa.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

The name "squat cobbler" would be funny even if you had no idea what it meant. Like, I'm tempted to use it as an insult.

You talking about the Boston Cream Splat?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
What ridiculous PoV shot is this? What did these madmen put a camera on this time??

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
It's amazing how fake the shot looks in gif form

Looks like a rat PoV to me!

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Something being sent down a garbage chute or gutter by the looks of it.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
When Jimmy first started saying "squat cobbler" I thought it involved poo poo or something.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Woo! I wasn't expecting to see Hank "ASAC" Schrader in this season , that's awesome!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Nail Rat posted:

Something being sent down a garbage chute or gutter by the looks of it.
drugs or money

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Last Chance posted:

drugs or money

Well obviously

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Yes, it is obvious

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Takes No Damage posted:

What ridiculous PoV shot is this? What did these madmen put a camera on this time??

this shot is really cool. its already my favorite wonky pov shot theyve done. very excited

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like how the most of any of the shots they put in the trailer was Mike taking down what appears to be some mugger.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Takes No Damage posted:

that's lalo coming down the chute

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

moist turtleneck posted:

that's lalo coming down the chute

lol-o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Brief shot of Hamlin - wonder what his role will be this season.