Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
There's a pretty powerful inversion of IH!! Pasq and Ally's relationship going on here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
new I'll Kill You!

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1211333414634188800

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wait, so the live action Disney movies all exist because a guy sucked his own dick?

....yeah, that tracks.

super sweet best pal posted:

But she is that someone, yet she doesn't seem to love herself very much.

She needs to though, she needs to learn how to love and forgive herself (hence the title of the comic!!!)

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Btw he actually made two IKY comics. Here’s the first one:

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1210797201833652226?s=21

Although reading these out of order doesn’t really change anything.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1211893964871102465?s=20

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

First off all, hilarious comic.

Second of all: you know, I'm actually starting to think Charlotte might be someone Paz needs to have in her life. She's the only one capable of of getting Paz to openly express the negative emotions she feels about things.

I think Charlotte might be the anti-Aurora, someone who exists to get Paz to openly deal with her anger and unhappiness instead of bottling it up.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Jeez, everyone's a critic.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1216586473874456577?s=20

Oh hey! A new comic! A very dark one?

...Holy poo poo. I knew it would be in her head the moment the color faded, but that was a ride. And we all know why she feels like this. I suppose I found the end of IH!! bittersweet, but it's very hard to see the sweet now. IH!! Pasqualo had a no-win situation to figure out, and he tried his best to make his friends happy, but it just wasn't in the cards. I'm still hopeful that PFM!!! Pasqualo can find her way through the messy teen times, but it isn't easy without help.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Everything's fine. Just regular teen stuff.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I was so unbelievably disappointed that that was a fakeout.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Poor Pasq.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
gently caress you gob :smith:

A big flaming stink fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Jan 13, 2020

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

well at least this pasq actually realizes how bad her dad is :smith:

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
It looks like I Love Lucy is a much better or a much worse show than I was led to believe.

Any that strip necessitated a palate cleanser. Here's one.
http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=467-i-get-it

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Lmao, joke's on her, 15 is absolutely old enough to be deadening the pain with alcohol! :unsmigghh:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Glad to see relatable content

:smith:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

That's not dark. It's normal!

.... right?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Who What Now posted:

That's not dark. It's normal!

.... right?

Seems perfectly normal to me.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Yeah that was... intense. For a comic that's 75% dick jokes this series really captures what teenage depression looks and feels like.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Please Forgive Me!: Relatable Stories About Normal Teenage Problems

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

readingatwork posted:

Please Forgive Me!: Relatable Stories About Normal Teenage Adult Human Problems

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
drat, that really was dark. Infidelity is no laughing matter.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Website updated, next chapter's done and we're going back to MWF for a bit :toot:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Yo Gob, I wouldn’t mind the comic being updated once/twice a week instead if it made it easier you man

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

T-man posted:

Website updated, next chapter's done and we're going back to MWF for a bit :toot:

Still says 10% to me?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Yo Gob, I wouldn’t mind the comic being updated once/twice a week instead if it made it easier you man

They've been doing full hiatus then MWF after asking the fans if they wanted your idea or this in a twitter poll.

Also it looks like the message changed? Or maybe I misread, sorry for the false alarm friends. This is a good comic and I like it tho. <:)

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1224122495369797632?s=20

Just realized the pun behind "Superb Owl" and now I'm disappointed that I have to wait a whole year for more two-Pasqualo shenanigans :(

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I really really want a thing with Pasq and Pasq interacting with each other now.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
He also tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1224043987314462725?s=19

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Gob, , ,

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Gob you guys sold out. Making it happy and milquetoast like that. Pasq looks like a generic happy girl the audience can use as a self insert.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

MJeff posted:

I really really want a thing with Pasq and Pasq interacting with each other now.

Pasqualay and Pasqualbee

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

MJeff posted:

Did you ever play Titty World? :v:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Tidus laugh scene.

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Hi guys, I'd just like to say thank you for your Patience, once again. Regarding switching the update schedule to once or twice a week, we'll have to think about that. I do feel a bit bummed out that that 10% on the site hasn't gone up And it's definitely the case that I haven't been able to keep up a decent pace drawing. My job has been kicking my rear end lately and I've been having to do overtime and work weekends and dumb stuff like that.

But we do have some fun stuff on the way!

I'll be sure to keep you all posted if we have any new developments.

Thanks again!

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Gobolatula posted:

And it's definitely the case that I haven't been able to keep up a decent pace drawing. My job has been kicking my rear end lately and I've been having to do overtime and work weekends and dumb stuff like that.

Oh man, can I relate. I'm student teaching now, and it depresses me at times that I can't do anything creative without it eating into time I should spend on school stuff; things might get better once I finish this huge assessment, but we'll see. I'm glad that you seem to enjoy doing PFM as much as we all enjoy reading it; draw as slow as you need.

Looking forward to whatever fun stuff you have planned!

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I'm inexplicably obsessed with pasq twins AU.

Seeing girl pasq kinda hate boy pasq is really funny to me considering her origin.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Whitenoise Poster posted:

I'm inexplicably obsessed with pasq twins AU.

Seeing girl pasq kinda hate boy pasq is really funny to me considering her origin.

I love that Boypasq is a cyborg for some reason but the world isn’t at all post-apocalyptic. He just... goes to school doing mundane poo poo looking like that.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Boypasq really needed a permanent counterweight to his bullshit in his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.

Gobolatula posted:

Hi guys, I'd just like to say thank you for your Patience,

Let's all give Gob a big hand.