Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Can we all start watching MotoGP then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

Ferrari are the best team

The best at being a bunch of massive wastemen lol.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Big Huski Boi posted:

Ferrari suck rear end

Ferrari suck rear end, in fact I'd say that McLaren are the ones that suck rear end

Minto Took posted:

nomaybe

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

track day bro! posted:

Ferrari suck rear end, in fact

Agreed

Tagdoodle
Dec 11, 2019

there was a youtube compilation of funny Vettel moments and I can't possibly imagine any other driver having a similar video made
The last 10 pages has been an experience.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Minto Took posted:

I caught a clip of the last few laps of Austria or wherever with Dovi and Marc and man I'm feeling bad about missing most of that season.

Also I'm watching an episode of Air Disasters where a major collision happened in Milan and the Italian "Police" wouldn't let crash investigators in to look at poo poo until they had already destroyed all the evidence with forklifts. Because that's what the "Police" do in Italy, they destroy evidence and botch investigations on purpose. God only knows what they do at Scuderia Ferrari.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I caught a clip of the last few laps of Austria or wherever with Dovi and Marc and man I'm feeling bad about missing most of that season.

Also I'm watching an episode of Air Disasters where a major collision happened in Milan and the Italian "Police" wouldn't let crash investigators in to look at poo poo until they had already destroyed all the evidence with forklifts. Because that's what the "Police" do in Italy, they destroy evidence and botch investigations on purpose. God only knows what they do at Scuderia Ferrari.

#keepfightingmichael

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Theophany posted:

Did you miss teh pakr we my kybaorjf is brokwn?

Why have you named your brain "keyboard"?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ferrari - sucks rear end
Mclaren - sucks rear end
Force India - sucks rear end
Mercedes - sucks rear end
Haas - lol
Renault - lmao
Alfa Sauber - sucks rear end
Red Bull - sucks rear end
Williams - good

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Ostentatious posted:

Ferrari - sucks rear end
Mclaren - sucks rear end
Force India - sucks rear end
Mercedes - sucks rear end
Haas - lol
Renault - lmao
Alfa Sauber - sucks rear end
Red Bull - sucks rear end
Williams - good

taking this as a vote of confidence in alpha tauri

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i forgot they even loving existed lmao

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Ostentatious posted:

i forgot they even loving existed lmao

the good boys danny kvyat and gently caress this can't be right pierre gasley will be on the podium again this year

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

miami herald posted:

The intersection in front of Hard Rock Stadium was the site of constant activity Sunday, as ticket scalpers, protesters and fans converged. Miami-Dade Police’s Rapid Deployment Force intervened when the anti-Formula 1 group clashed with the Blood Stained Men, a national nonprofit that lobbies for an end to circumcision.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
That’s Florida!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

I'm starting the official McLaren fans' 2020 thread

Hell yeah! Sign me up/count me in OP!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I apologise for the Facebook link, but :lewis:

https://www.facebook.com/Formula1/videos/497272760984169/

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

ilmucche posted:

Why have you named your brain "keyboard"?

I have a sneaking suspicion you know why

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

I'm starting the official McLaren fans' 2020 thread

:hmmyes:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Tagdoodle posted:

The last 10 pages has been an experience.

Just the last 10?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
First time in history there have been two teams named Alpha in Formula One? Has Formula One taken the Red Pill? Motorsports Going Their Own Way (bring back grid girls)

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

I definitely didnt post that, someone has hacked my account

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/Motorsport/status/1224340829877219328

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
they should've been changed this season or the season before ffs

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Pirelli is such a loving poo poo show it’s amazing. You can not make tires from pasta, please stop trying Pirelli.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
This article remains the best insight in to modern Pirelli F1 tyres: https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/archive/article/april-2017/30/burning-rubber

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Pirelli: Our 18-inch tires are going to suck and there's nothing you can do about it, lol

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

18” wheels is the dumbest F1 enhancement I’ve ever seen

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I loving love Formula 1

https://twitter.com/A_S12/status/1224375605040504833

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wow, they really are insane as poo poo in Florida.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’ve read that headline a few times and I still don’t understand what it means

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I understand what it means and what it means is that Florida is THE place for Formula One

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

18” wheels is the dumbest F1 enhancement I’ve ever seen

its not that dumb as the reduced sidewall means that the sidewall is no longer doing like 70% of the suspension work. meaning that the cars shouldnt be so reliant on tyres for everything. im sure some british horse meat eating williams engineer can explain it better than me

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i mean it wont stop pirelli being dogshit but we

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Ya from a neutral prospective it means the cars actually will need real suspension systems again as opposed to some single damper for the front with the flex built into the control arms. But lol at Pirelli being the one to execute this.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
RIP Formula One for going another year without Michelin, the only Cool and Good tire manufacturer

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Bridgestone is just as good.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

the kentucky quid posted:

Ya from a neutral prospective it means the cars actually will need real suspension systems again as opposed to some single damper for the front with the flex built into the control arms. But lol at Pirelli being the one to execute this.

from a ferrari perspective *gestures italianly*

Frond posted:

Bridgestone is just as good.

do they do stuff for superformula

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I’ll miss the 13”.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Bridgestone are fine tires but they are wildly overpriced. As opposed to Michelin which are magic tires capable of superhuman feats and so it is ok that they are priced accordingly. Vive la france

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Being back active suspension