Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It's an elephant with a stick. We've already covered this, please keep up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Mr. Fix It posted:

humanity-nature dichotomy is bullshit

empty quote

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

Does anyone know what a natural predator actually is?

Well he's natural and he's probably predatory, so....

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Not true, elephants will mercilessly troll the gently caress out of rhinos every chance they get

"HuUurrRr lOok At me I'm a stUpid PoinTy StiCk fAce rHino hUrrr"
"God drat it Jerry, elephants have pointy tusks as well!"
"HuuRrR i'M a rHinO wE're cHubbY uniCorn Of tHe SavAnnAh HUUrRR"
https://i.imgur.com/Q308sbW.mp4

Incapable of harming each other physically, they turn to the most painful weapon of all. Words.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Elfface posted:

Incapable of harming each other physically, they turn to the most painful weapon of all. Words.

in ultimate irony that elephant can only communicate with a stick and/or a stone

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

We have now angered The Machine

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

in ultimate irony that elephant can only communicate with a stick and/or a stone

Sticks and stones will break my bones but infrasound hertz will never be detected by me

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

stop posting .gif, it's literally one more keystroke to not waste people's bandwidth (and yes, I fixed it here).

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
yea gently caress em up Dumbo

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
He hosed them up so gently though. If you're going to shove humans and tables out of your way, that's about as delicately as possible

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Yeah this is the elephant equivalent of the bouncer asking a party politely but firmly to leave

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

The remake of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner takes an unexpected and hilarious turn!

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

Aerdan posted:

stop posting .gif, it's literally one more keystroke to not waste people's bandwidth (and yes, I fixed it here).

Lmfao you sound like an xfinity engineer

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
http://cavemancircus.com/2019/03/26/son-knocks-out-his-step-dad-for-calling-his-friend-the-n-word/

"Son Knocks Out His Step-Dad For Calling His Friend The N-Word"

Click for video

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Jerry Cotton posted:

This is literally why dead man's switches exist.

Not worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KvxOuC7Bhc

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Zaphod42 posted:

http://cavemancircus.com/2019/03/26/son-knocks-out-his-step-dad-for-calling-his-friend-the-n-word/

"Son Knocks Out His Step-Dad For Calling His Friend The N-Word"

Click for video

I love me some extremely justified punches in bunches.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Not true, elephants will mercilessly troll the gently caress out of rhinos every chance they get

"HuUurrRr lOok At me I'm a stUpid PoinTy StiCk fAce rHino hUrrr"
"God drat it Jerry, elephants have pointy tusks as well!"
"HuuRrR i'M a rHinO wE're cHubbY uniCorn Of tHe SavAnnAh HUUrRR"
https://i.imgur.com/Q308sbW.mp4

I think this may be the funniest thing I've seen in this thread.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
A Kung Fu Master challenged an MMA fighter to prove that kung fu could beat MMA. Of course he added that he wasn't going to wear gloves and that takedowns and holds wouldn't be allowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1cnoLh17dU

It didn't help him much.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Quick! Take away his credit card!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

A Kung Fu Master challenged an MMA fighter to prove that kung fu could beat MMA. Of course he added that he wasn't going to wear gloves and that takedowns and holds wouldn't be allowed.

It didn't help him much.

Letting that dude drunk balance to take those last few punches was disgusting. gently caress that ref.

Solice Kirsk fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Feb 5, 2020

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

This has never failed to inspire a laugh.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

It didn't help him much.

His Kung Fu appears to be regular punches and kicks.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Platystemon posted:

A person who hung around with Jeffrey Epstein

"Molesting children is natural!" - someone who needed to think a little more before they posted, 2020

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

There should be a German word for styling it out so effectively that your fuckup actually becomes cool.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Unfallseleganz

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Jedit posted:

"Molesting children is natural!" - someone who needed to think a little more before they posted, 2020

Right back at you.

If Thomas says to be that Bob is a “natural bowler”, I do not take him to mean that he, or I, or the billions of other people who live, or have lived, or will live, in our universe, are all, endowed by nature with a passion for and/or prowess in the sport of bowling.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

gschmidl posted:

Ok, I just used the contact feature and directed them to the screenshot. Let's hope they do the needful.

Update: they've "sent a notification" to the nazi.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Platystemon posted:

Right back at you.

If Thomas says to be that Bob is a “natural bowler”, I do not take him to mean that he, or I, or the billions of other people who live, or have lived, or will live, in our universe, are all, endowed by nature with a passion for and/or prowess in the sport of bowling.

No one is talking about natural bowlers, we're talking about natural predators which is a thing that exists with an actual meaning idiot.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Natural predators are elephants with sticks

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

trickybiscuits posted:

I'm not celebrating because I genuinely don't care.

I honestly can't remember where I saw this but it bears repeating here.

I'm not celebrating his death. I'm mourning his life.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

It didn't help him much.

This is just like the early days of UFC. You take traditional martial artists who are used to point sparring, and put them against people who do boxing, kickboxing, or jujitsu and they lose every time even without gloves. And yes kung fu is hyped up to be some kind of special technique poo poo...but just think about body mechanics, there's only so many ways to throw a punch or kick, and mma guys train for efficiency, not what looks cool...standing in some sort of animal stance does nothing for you in a real fight.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
that one seemed to be a fairly normal fight really, it just seemed the kung fu guy got winded first. not nearly as one-sided as some of the other ones (course he wasn't wearing gloves and still lost so i guess it was sorta one-sided maybe)

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Beast Mode: Unlocked

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Beast Mode: Unlocked

Just wait until he Maximizes

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
For as big and tanklike as rhinos are, hippos run them off regularly. Hell, baby hippos use crocs as chew toys when they are teething, and crocs let em cause they know if they attack the kid, mom will squish them into paste.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

rhinos have weird dog-like social bonds

there's that segment in the life series where they all seem to come out and play at night

if they're anything like me, just leave me the gently caress alone until i can get to the club yo

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

For as big and tanklike as rhinos are, hippos run them off regularly. Hell, baby hippos use crocs as chew toys when they are teething, and crocs let em cause they know if they attack the kid, mom will squish them into paste.

Well that's hardly fair, it's like comparing a car to an APC. You don't want to get slammed by either, but one is bigger, heavier and partly aquatic.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Fighting without gloves is dumb as poo poo: gloves don't protect your opponent, they protect your hands so you can punch more. Punching skulls loving hurts and the real damage is from rattling somebody's brain around in their skull. Experienced fighters aren't going to be fazed by a black eye or a swollen cheek.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

greazeball posted:

Fighting without gloves is dumb as poo poo: gloves don't protect your opponent, they protect your hands so you can punch more. Punching skulls loving hurts and the real damage is from rattling somebody's brain around in their skull. Experienced fighters aren't going to be fazed by a black eye or a swollen cheek.

That's what i had always heard, i just figured kung fu guy was worried about gloves interfering with his chi blasts or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I saw nothing even remotely kung fu from that dude so it seems he was only a master of bullshitting...