Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

blast0rama posted:

MOTYC: The Butcher & The Blade and Lucha Bros (Pentagon & Fenix) vs. Kenny Omega, Hangman Page and the Young Bucks - AEW Dynamite, February 5, 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013

blast0rama posted:

MOTYC: The Butcher & The Blade and Lucha Bros (Pentagon & Fenix) vs. Kenny Omega, Hangman Page and the Young Bucks - AEW Dynamite, February 5, 2020.

Nthing the gently caress out of this one.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

blast0rama posted:

NTH

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I will also HM that 8 man.

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

blast0rama posted:

Nth. Fun as hell.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
HM: Chris Dickinson vs. Yuji Okabayashi - GCW Live Fast Die Young 2/3
MOTYC: Orin Veidt vs. Masashi Takeda - GCW Live Fast Die Young 2/3

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: The Butcher and the Blade/Lucha Bros vs. The Elite/Hangman Page, AEW Dynamite, 05/02

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

blast0rama posted:

Nth, this was GREAT.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

HM: Dickinson and KTB vs Okabayashi and Irie, GCW Ready To Die 2/4 (aired 2/5)
HM: Matthew Justice vs Masato Tanaka, same event
HM: Tremont vs Ito, same event

MOTYC: Ospreay vs ZSJ, New Beginning In Sapporo, 2/2

Maybe the first Ospreay match I'd call legitimately fantastic, at the very least the first great heavyweight Ospreay match.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
MOTYC: Chris Dickinson vs. Yuji Okabayashi GCW Live Fast Die Young 2/3 (aired 2/4)

HM: Chris Dickinson and KTB vs Yuji Okabayashi and Shigehiro Irie, GCW Ready To Die 2/4 (aired 2/5)
HM: Death Match Tag Match Danny Havoc & Alex Colon vs Isami Kodaka & Toshiyuki Sakuda GCW Ready To Die 2/4 (aired 2/5)

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

I Before E posted:

HM: Dickinson and KTB vs Okabayashi and Irie, GCW Ready To Die 2/4 (aired 2/5)
HM: Matthew Justice vs Masato Tanaka, GCW Ready To Die 2/4 (aired 2/5)
HM: Tremont vs Ito, GCW Ready To Die 2/4 (aired 2/5)

Boco_T posted:

MOTYC: Orin Veidt vs. Masashi Takeda - GCW Live Fast Die Young 2/3

KungFu Grip posted:

MOTYC: Chris Dickinson vs. Yuji Okabayashi GCW Live Fast Die Young 2/3 (aired 2/4)
HM: Death Match Tag Match Danny Havoc & Alex Colon vs Isami Kodaka & Toshiyuki Sakuda GCW Ready To Die 2/4 (aired 2/5)

nth. These GCW Japan shows are really on another level.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
HM: Saisuke Sekimoto vs Chris Dickinson GCW The Art of War 2/7/2020
HM: Shlak vs Abdullah Kobayashi GCW The Art of War 2/7/2020

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

From Dragon Gate's 2/7 Truth Gate 2020 at Korakuen Hall

HM: Three-Way Tag - Dragon Gate (YAMATO and KAI) vs. Toryumon (Masato Yoshino and Shuji Kondo) vs. R.E.D. (Eita and BxB Hulk)

Really fun tag match mainly used to advance some stories and set up future matches. BxB Hulk's new heel look (god of war cowboy?) is a hell of a thing as well.

MOTYC: Open the Dream Gate Championship - Naruki Doi vs. Kzy

For the third year in a row, Kzy pulls out the best match of February. loving awesome match.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Feb 8, 2020

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

HM: Naoya Nomura vs. Ayato Yoshida - AJPW New Year's Wars (1/19)

I think the best AJPW match this year. Watch this if you've been wondering what happened to Yoshida or why people love that little poo poo Nomura

https://twitter.com/RealHero12089/status/1221082992409481216?s=19

Finally caught up with this and yeah, nth this. Prefer Kento vs Jake as far as AJPW goes (and maybe Susumu's title win?) But these two should both be stars.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

So this match is from last year but I don't know where else to put this.

From Dragon Gate Prime Zone Vol. 80 - 8/13/2019

HM: Martin Kirby vs. Super Shisa

A really good technical match tucked away in the Prime Zone section of the Dragon Gate Network. Prime Zone is a small studio show that DG occasionally puts on that is essentially a studio wrestling show that's non-canon (Mondai Ryu is an important character in Prime Zone canon) and mostly just DG wrestlers loving around. Larry Dallas mentioned this match on the latest Korakuen show. If you watch Dragon Gate you know Martin Kirby as the goofy bald guy who's been showing up in the undercard this past year, and Shisa is a long time veteran with one foot in retirement at this point who spends most of his time as the head trainer of the Dragon Gate dojo. This is a pretty fun 10/15 minute match consisting entirely of grappling and mat wrestling. Was cool to see Martin Kirby get a real chance to shine and show of his really solid technical skills, and go toe-to-toe with the best technical wrestler in Dragon Gate. Not a type of match you usually see in DG.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MOTYC: Mayu Iwatani vs. Takumi Iroha - Stardom The Way to Major League 2020 (2/8)

Mayu's scheduled opponent got pulled due to sickness the night before so Stardom brought in the newly minted President and Ace of Marvelous, Takumi Iroha to wrestle in a non-title singles main event and with almost no time to prepare these two knocked it out of the loving park.

Iroha showed up with the whole Marvelous roster to watch her kick the poo poo out of Mayu, too. Call me when your Harolds and your Tonys can do that. Even knowing the result I was surprised by how one sided it was. Iroha ended her. The inevitable rematch is going to be amazing

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Mayu Iwatani vs. Takumi Iroha - Stardom The Way to Major League 2020 (2/8)

Mayu's scheduled opponent got pulled due to sickness the night before so Stardom brought in the newly minted President and Ace of Marvelous, Takumi Iroha to wrestle in a non-title singles main event and with almost no time to prepare these two knocked it out of the loving park.

Iroha showed up with the whole Marvelous roster to watch her kick the poo poo out of Mayu, too. Call me when your Harolds and your Tonys can do that. Even knowing the result I was surprised by how one sided it was. Iroha ended her. The inevitable rematch is going to be amazing

2nd, holy poo poo. I was not spoiled on the result so that finishing sequence whipped rear end.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

HM: The Butcher and the Blade/Lucha Bros vs. The Elite/Hangman Page, AEW Dynamite, 05/02

I’ll 2nd this.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
MOTYC: Los Psycho Circus vs. Poder del Norte - AAA Gira Nacemos Para Luchar TV 2/8

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Boco_T posted:

MOTYC: Los Psycho Circus vs. Poder del Norte - AAA Gira Nacemos Para Luchar TV 2/8

i'll give this a HM. that gory bomb powerbomb thing was nuts gently caress it, fans threw money in the ring MOTYC

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Rarity posted:

Nth, awesome match

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Holy poo poo that was nuts, third. GO WATCH THIS MATCH.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

second mayu iroha

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: El Desperado/Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs. Roppongi 3K, NJPW The New Beginning in Osaka, 09/02

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MOTYC: Hiromu Takahashi (C) vs. Ryu Lee for the IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship - The New Beginning in Osaka - 2/9

This THWAK match THWAK absolutely THWAK ruled THWAK and THWAK these THWAK two THWAK are THWAK just THWAK perfect THWAK against THWAK each THWAK other.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Hiromu Takahashi (C) vs. Ryu Lee for the IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship - The New Beginning in Osaka - 2/9

This THWAK match THWAK absolutely THWAK ruled THWAK and THWAK these THWAK two THWAK are THWAK just THWAK perfect THWAK against THWAK each THWAK other.

NTH.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Hiromu Takahashi vs. Ryu Lee, NJPW The New Beginning in Osaka, 09/02

:stonk:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Yes.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Where can this be seen

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Jerusalem posted:

NTH GO DJEJFJCJEJEJEJEOGORNDJDDNDNDNX DJDJCJDJEJDJR DWWKKDVJFJEJS

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

seconded, this ruled even if it feels like they're saving some bigger spots for another match down the line.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Hiromu Takahashi vs. Ryu Lee, NJPW The New Beginning in Osaka, 09/02

:stonk:

that's the one

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jerusalem posted:

same

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

I didn't think anything would top Ibushi/Okada for a while. How stupid I was to think that

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

nth this owned

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MOTYC jon moxley vs Minoru Suzuki, NJPW New Beginning Feb 9th

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

MOTYC: Minoru Suzuki VS Jon Moxley for the US HEavyweight Championship NB Osaka 2/9

these two are criminally loving insane

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Jon Moxley vs. Minoru Suzuki, NJPW The New Beginning in Osaka, 09/02

Mox and MiSu are the two craziest bastards in all of wrestling

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

jesus WEP posted:

MOTYC jon moxley vs Minoru Suzuki, NJPW New Beginning Feb 10th

2nd. Perfect character pairing and I don't think there's anybody who GETS pro-wrestling more than Minoru Suzuki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

jesus WEP posted:

MOTYC jon moxley vs Minoru Suzuki, NJPW New Beginning Feb 9th

ye, so horny

ZSJ?!