Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Ron attempting to aim and shoot his gun, holding it one handed, sideways like a gangster, finger covering the trigger, flinching and missing wildly with every shot.
Hermione: *tuts* "not like that Ron Weasley, like this!"
She takes his gun, grasps it in a firm two handed grip, wrists straight, finger resting against the trigger guard, shoulders squared and eyes lined up down the iron sights, then squeezes off a perfect one inch grouping right in the center of the target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Finger Prince posted:

Ron attempting to aim and shoot his gun, holding it one handed, sideways like a gangster, finger covering the trigger, flinching and missing wildly with every shot.
She takes his gun, grasps it in a firm two handed grip, wrists straight, finger resting against the trigger guard, shoulders squared and eyes lined up down the iron sights, then squeezes off a perfect one inch grouping right in the center of the target.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Finger Prince posted:

Harry simply throws the gun at his enemies and is somehow successful.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
quidditch coach: *holding magazine in one hand and gun in the other* to load we simply position the gun over the magazine and say UP!

other students: UP!

ron: UP! *gets hit in the face by his own clip*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

magic cactus

harry opens his hogwarts letter but his excitement turns to puzzlement as hundreds of NRA bumper stickers pour out of the envelope

biosterous

the expelliarmus curse makes the bullets fly out of other wizard's guns

but not, y'know, in the usual way

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Yinlock

harry's patronus appears, a noble and majestic silver stag that is immediately shot by an equally majestic silver hunter

google THIS

"Master has given Dobby a Glock!"

"What?! No I di--"

*BANG*

wearing a lampshade

google THIS posted:

"What?! No I di--"

*BANG*

Macnult

google THIS posted:

"What?! No I di--"

*BANG*

lmao

Macnult

Lucius Malfoy looks up from his wound toward Dobby and then to Harry. Harry lifts his cloak to reveal an empty gun holster, and shrugs.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Well, at least they ain't shooting blanks anymore *wink wink*

<3 <3 Vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

"What?! No I di--"

*BANG*

Yinlock

google THIS posted:

"What?! No I di--"

*BANG*

Yinlock

"the boggart is a insidious creature that takes the form of a wizard's darkest fear, but as responsible gun owners have never been afraid in their entire lives, it has become critically endangered"

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"The gun chooses the wizard. Let's try a Beretta with unicorn engraving..."

e: actually just pretend I quoted the entire thread

The Klowner fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Feb 12, 2020

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I LOVE the taste of napalm-flavored jelly beans in the morning!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the in-universe reason for us never seeing anybody in hogwarts ever reloading in any of the movies, is b/c the wizards would magic in new bullets directly into their guns

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

magic cactus

harry (*levels gun at voldemort's face*): they should have called you guys lead eaters

*fires*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

instead of broomsticks, they ride rifles.

xcheopis

K6BD has exactly that.

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
quidditch is target shooting, like in that video where keanu reeves does irl john wick on all those plywood targets. harry thinks he has the best quidditch gun, a glock, but then mcgonagall gives him the sickest most tricked out ar-15 with a foregrip, laser, silencer, and crazy optics and poo poo

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

boomsticks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

waht if Bruce Cambell played harry potter in all 8 of the original fiilms